Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

End of an Era :P

l0vs u

Well im quiting this game real soon but i thought i would share a lure tecnique that is 100% mine, invented by me

THE REVERSE DICE LURE-

This lure involves people from your FL [who trust u], or u can befriend someone who you are going to lure later on [in say a week like i did] and a 2nd acc for you to double log into

1. if you dont have one go get yourself a phat or a rare, and get one on the acc you are double loggin in.

2. call your lure up to help u dice scam [dice scamming is when you trick people into trusting u with the help of friends who act like yout legit by hyping your game up]

3. Now start dice scamming and once your about 20-30 minutes into luring random noobs, double log into your 2nd acc.

-This second account is the bait to lure your lure from your FL

4. Bring your bait [dbl logged acc] to wherver you are scamming and let the fun begin.

--------------------------Important steps follow---------------------------------------

5. now bring your bait acc and start playing with yourself.

6. After a while make your bait acc ask your own acc, to dice a rare. [ In my case i was pretending that my bait was about to dice a phat] agasint myself

7. Then on your bait acc ask yourself to match the phat.

-Explaination - Say im on l0vs u and i have a purp phat, and on my double logged acc i have a red phat, obviosuly a red is worth more than a purp, so in this lure my bait[double logged acc with the red] asks mylsef to match the red. So then i have to come up with the money and the phat to "match" ( Which is essentially showing the bait or if u were acutally dice scamming that u have enoguh to cover the double or win if they oppennet should win)

8. Then you act like you don't have the match to your lure [Friend off FL], and if you play it off well enough u can get him to "lend" you the money to match it, b/c in all honestly there would be no risk if it was legit.

Summary: This lure works as your friend trusts you and is money grubbing about the "phat" split that will insue

Here u go: Example:[ My biggest lure]

Befriended him 1 week before execution of this lure

110317020330.png

GG

and some Trolling making him log back in to what he thinks is me feeling bad l0l and giving it back [no i didn't give it back to all the dumbos out there]

110317025614.png

Some Shout outs:

#xest

#mithril

Thanks for the suppsort guys^

Proud to have Been Epidemic

And ty for Barrage|Kyle for helping out so much.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Sounds more like scamming than luring to me, however this would fall into the "trust trades" thing and you may not get banned for it. However I just lost the tiny bit of respect I had for you, Kevin/Jennifer/l0vs u.

It's a pretty pathetic scam..

Also unless you gonna sell rs gp for irl cash, I would honestly give it back because that's just straight ****.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.