Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Homepage

-Adam-

I been working on Fatality's Homepage for about 4 months now, and I finally got it up. Although I worked so long on it... It's still not finished, but the basic's of it is done. If you would like to take a look at it, and tell me how i did so far go to http://Rs-Fi.com/

Shout Out to MM for putting out your homepage made me very angry because I thought Fatality would be the first to have a really good 1. Also shout out to FOE for basically taking MM's homepage, and adding FOE to it lol.

Anyway tell me what you think, and tell me what i should add etc...

I know this is a double Post, but Skillzy is a noob :thumbsup:

LOL! Who still plays this game

Foe didn't take MMs home page they took the Wordpress template from a site which mm uses it isn't copying at all i have the same homepage template that they use in default form they've just added widgets etc i believe IR had it to CPR was going to use that wordpress but everyone is using it so we are using a less boring one (Shout out to karl for helping install it etc). Fatalitys is the best out of all the wordpress homepages i've seen because it is different to everyone elses most people can make there homepage look like foe/mms with that Wordpress template lol.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Nice homepage and shut up about the "FOE ripping MM's site". We got the theme from a site and used it. Sorry the skin is Public and they allowed us to take it.

Idiots lol, It's called Arras Wordpress, it's public and costs about $20. FOE didn't copy anyone.

FOEOP

soz but some1 had to :unsure:

2lchhx.png

nice

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Nice homepage and shut up about the "FOE ripping MM's site". We got the theme from a site and used it. Sorry the skin is Public and they allowed us to take it.

Idiots lol, It's called Arras Wordpress, it's public and costs about $20. FOE didn't copy anyone.

So when's the name change going to happen? FOEOP :teehee:

Made?

Yes.