Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Fatality Requirements

Skillzy

But we do have junior members!

I see that but a 90 stat is ridiculous for a fa.

Quality > Quantity.

We want our members being well rounded hybrids, so we offer them the choice of easier requirements as long as they have high levels in all three combat styles, or if they're just pure rangers or something like that, then they must have a high level in that stat.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job FI. :thumbsup:

I would suggest making a third full member mage option with 94 magic and 78+ constitution with lower range and strength requirements.

I don't agree with the part of option A in the sense that 90 strength is more rare than 90 range or mage.

Just some suggestions in my opinion.

EDIT: I facepalmed, its strength OR range. I would suggest 85-88 Strength still instead of 90.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

can't wait to join

can't wait to join

Grudge: Yo Evan

Evan: Yo, whattup?

Grudge: You see Skillzy's topic on Fi requirements l0l?

Evan: Ya, was teh lulz

Grudge: I have an idea.

Evan: amg plz tell

Grudge: Let's post on it at the same time saying "can't wait to join." It'll be so funny

Evan: Okay. 3, 2, 1, go!

:thumbsup:

not quite

Evan:*signs on purewarfare...sees fatality lower reqs*

Evan:*thinks to himself, lol why does FI try*

Evan:*oh well might as well give it a bump they are doing so *****

Evan:*sees range grudge copied his reply*

Evan:*query's rg on irc, "hi5"*

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

can't wait to join

can't wait to join

Grudge: Yo Evan

Evan: Yo, whattup?

Grudge: You see Skillzy's topic on Fi requirements l0l?

Evan: Ya, was teh lulz

Grudge: I have an idea.

Evan: amg plz tell

Grudge: Let's post on it at the same time saying "can't wait to join." It'll be so funny

Evan: Okay. 3, 2, 1, go!

:thumbsup:

not quite

Evan:*signs on purewarfare...sees fatality lower reqs*

Evan:*thinks to himself, lol why does FI try*

Evan:*oh well might as well give it a bump they are doing so *****

Evan:*sees range grudge copied his reply*

Evan:*query's rg on irc, "hi5"*

We actually increased the reqs significantly :thumbsup:

15zs5ro.jpg

Well you were in a huge slump ofc reqs had to get lowered to get more apps.

lol? Fatality requirements were raised actually, and man you and that evan kid really have a problem since every post that has "Fatality" in it you flame. I guess you truly love us..

LOL! Who still plays this game

Pre warning *this post may offend although that is not its intention*

Ok, honestly this is a mistake in my opinion for you. I expect people to disagree or hate or flame me and/or foe over this but w.e its my opinion on it and il say it to help you as i am a nice guy.

Reqs essentially are meaningless to an extent. In this grand old year of 2011 runescape is pretty much ******* ridiculous, with the bonus available even to pures you can be hitting ridiculously high with pretty average stats. The important thing i find is not really the stats but the guy behind the screen using them. I have found from experience its much better and infact easier to teach somebody how to be good at scape and a great warrer with decent but nothing special stats and then once they can do work they tend to train them anyway.

Along with that, your ridiculously high range req made me lol a bit. You are aware you can hit over 300s with broad bolts with 80 sumin range? The difference between 85 range and 99 in all honesty when it comes to clan warfare is nothing really when fighting pures. It still hits good and hits high enough, in p2p still can hit over 300s and in f2p hits like 2 or 3 less with addy arrows, not the end of the world.

Enforcing higher mage and dt done though is always a good move.

Next point and problem i see for you is you simply are not a big clan anymore. I hate to sound a **** and to say it but you have not been regarded as a "big" pure clan and a competeing one at top level for quite some time. For that reason you community is limited and unheard of to a lot of people. This makes me think why the **** is somebody going to slave away and spend a lot more time training to get into Fi when they can get into Foe, MM or Tlp who are arguably better all round and most certainly more well known these days. I just cant see it happening, people will just app for one of them clans or maybe eop if they are f2p nerds and then learn the warring and scaping skills from them clans whilst training up and may never even bother to get the stats on par with your reqs whilst in another clan. But they will still be warring and pking daily/weekly and doing w/e.

Seems like your are turning yourselves into somewhat more of a "pk team" similar to that of np or genocide... if that is your aim though then gl.

Just my opinion on it, like it or not, read it or not doesnt rlly matter :P

#TEAM-WALLI

Agreed with Walli, despite understanding what your trying to achieve, looking at your member list it seems that your averages are already fairly high, or at least high enough to compete with the top 3 pure clans at the moment. Fatality simply isn't as big and well regarded as it used to be and when theres clans such as MM, TLP, and EOP dominating the F2P and P2P scenes theres nothing that will specifically draw new members into Fi, which i think is what you need.

Needless to say, a requirement change in the opposite direction might have worked in your favour just so you can get a foothold in where you used to be, with a big influx of members so that you can focus on rebuilding your core and eventually, get back to where you belong. To be honest i don't know what your trying to achieve with this requirement raise at this stage.

But what do I know. Just my opinion, and I'm sure you'll disregard this. Regardless, good luck and I hope it works out.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png