Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Good flip?

HELLA

m90jnq.jpg

Time in between buy and sell = ~3 hours.

I won't be telling you what my item(s) are, but if you feel like you must know, I might sell the information.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how you left the opportunity to guess the item. How much for a vowel? I'm not sure how many points I have

Untitled5t65345.png

So when you posted this with a title like "Good flip?" were you really asking or were you trying to show off.

Asking. Personally I was impressed with myself, but who's to say the rest of you don't have higher standards than I do?

First item: Something that is 9.6m

2nd item: Something 5.5m

3rd: Something 6.2m

Ffs, how?

Is it Corrupt zuriel's robetop? amirite?

No

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine

Thanks for making me go ******* insane trying to guess what the item is. =.=

Since I'm trying to sell the information, it wouldn't make much sense to make it guessable.