Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Level 58 looking for clan.. [ Unhonour ]

Unhonour

Hello, I'm Rob and im looking for a pure clan with a great community and great people.

Yes im a sw prod; 40 attack 50 str 1 def 1 prayer 80 range 92 magic 55HP. - 58combat.

I am in the process of getting 94 magic, and 11 prayer = 61 COMBAT - Shoudnt be long..

My ideal clan would be a high level clan so i don't have to keep swapping and changing when my hp gets higher..

The stats i'm going to get are; 50 attack 85 str 1 def 13 prayer 94 range 94 magic (70hp ish)

Also im 19, from England (GMT), Want a grown up clan no idoits please!.. Friendly community and good pk trips. :thumbsup: Iv'e been around for years seen the wildy change to p2p worlds and back and i can remember when zammy pages were 100k ea ffs. :unsure:

Thanks for your time!

Rob|Unhonour

You'll never be in a high level clan with such a low hp level. Once you do get those stats you can try mm or foe, if not check CP, but your hp will have to be higher.

#mayhem-makers

#finalownage

#clan-cp

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

For a high level clan you'll need better stats.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

#negative definitely. Idle with us till you get the hp reqs which wont be long, and then join. We are 70+ stat reqs but levels range from 50-80 with most people around 58-66 cb. We pull a good amount and have daily minis and unnoficial trips

Negative-rs.com

its not zizz. its not zed why zed zed. ITS ******* ZEEZ MAN

Check out #Vd

#Clan-Ef

Both great clans for lower lvl.

If you want to train up a bit check out We Are Royalty.

Im the leader, and all the ranks are 16+ in age.

We like to have fun, and just enjoy our time on scape.

#War-rs

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

#vd

gmt based, got levels from 50 to 100 so you'll fit in cmb lvls no matter how much u train, come check us out see if you're interested

my nick is Pal if you have any questions or just want to chat mate

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH