Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hate inspired by rivalries

Milky

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I killed someone yesterday but today I suddenly had an epiphany that killing people is wrong

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

it's funny how people cant talk about this without flaming. but i agree with u milky i used to flame CX/CH/CT all the time but near the end of zenith's time i realised why do i care if their topics aren't how it happened(or how we believe). we all do the same thing but putting us into groups and flaming is getting old.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

This is exactly what I saw after Z closed. It's not worth it. Just chill out and use your ignore list instead of wasting your time flaming back and feeding the trolls.

Ignore all these idiots laughing at you or going "are you feeling OK"? They're the exact cancer that's killing clanning >.> People can't seem to move on.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

it makes everything more competitive so its alot more fun, and the joy of beating your rival clan is alot more enjoyable then if you were friends with them.

i agree with you but how does it make it funner flaming.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

After the years, I just came to the conclusion that people who are disrespectful and run their mouths can **** right off, and stop being idiots who think they are top notch, and those who are respectful and actually take the time to talk to you, and chill a bit instead of judging you by your clan tag, or team cape, will earn my respect back. There are some pretty cool people in this game, people just take this rivalry bullcrap too far, and too serious...I can say there are some cool people in MM for example, but at the same time, i know whos an idiot...and always will be one.

Half the people are chill, half of them are idiots. Im not wasting time with the idiots in this game, hopefully one day their country will get hit by an earthquake like japan did, and then they will finally realize that theres way more serious **** to worry about then this stupid game.

I respect everybody in my clan, and everybody who is sensible enough to have a legit conversation outside of my clan, the people i don't know get a chance or two to earn my respect, if not then **** em, and there will always be the people who will never change, and talk **** all the time, and complain about this or that.....go ahead, complain about addy, complain about crashing, i dont give a **** and neither does anyone else in eop cause we all know how to have fun and look past those idiots.

P.S - This filter is childish, step yo game up mods....this isn't kindergarden ffs. Lol. :)

thekingu.png

People who flame on IRC = kbed and problem solved.

People who flame on your personal clan forums = banned and problem resolved.

People who flame you on rs = added to ignore list

People who flame on community forums = People retaliate, flame back, troll, and make the situation worst, and it continues and continues until a topic like this has been made, then it continues again, until the mods ban someone, and it continues again, why? because theres no stopping it. Theres immature people who get away with **** they normally wouldn't anywhere else. They might get a warn, or suspension, oooohhh im so scared, NOT A WARN OR A WEEKS SUSPENSION FROM FORUMS! LETS KEEP ON FLAMING OR EVADE MY BAN/USE SOMEONE ELSES FORUM ACCOUNT!

Community forums like these is truely what brings on the hatred, rivalries, and ruins pure clanning. Im not blaming the mods, or admins, but w/o PW, clanning and scaping would be 100x better, but it will never happen because someone else would just make a new community forums because they want attention and some sort of fake fame. Therefore, this community (PW), and the clanning community as a whole, will always be crap. However, seperate clan communities such as your own will always be much better, and much more enjoyable. If each clan moved away from PW as a whole, like the old days, things would be a hell of alot better, and there would be alot less flaming and trolling....I tried doing it with my clan a couple times, and it was alot better for those few weeks....but eh, some members enjoy communities such as these for some stupid reason, and you can't really stop them from posting....so who cares.

Believe it or not, it's the truth boys. >.>

thekingu.png

A lot of people don't see what I see, but that's fine. You'll learn eventually.

I changed my whole prospective about everything months ago, and basically I agree with everything you said. I learned that many people in the pure community are deceiving, and they actually turn out to be very respectful people outside of all clan drama.

LOL! Who still plays this game

know what made the pure clanning world fun back then and isn't there now? rules and honor. people actually had respect back then, and for you to make this topic makes u too big of a hypocrite

any person in the clan world who posts this would be a "hypocrite" :teehee: dont be so naive

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Runescapes, runescape, You will always get the failed trolls, and faggots that think they are tough on a video game.

Dont fall for their flame baits.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

know what made the pure clanning world fun back then and isn't there now? rules and honor. people actually had respect back then, and for you to make this topic makes u too big of a hypocrite

any person in the clan world who posts this would be a "hypocrite" :teehee: dont be so naive

actually clans like malice would post this and totally get away with it. taking rivalries to main clan level and ddosing ts then posting this the next day is what's hypocritical.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

I've been saying this forever now, I just couldn't word it like you Milkster.

It's more then that to me though. What I really don't like is the lying and not being able to admit to losses. When a clan wins it means the world because they had less opts. Then the other clan that was suspect to losing complains that they had less opts.

No one can ever just say

"Hey, we won and it was probably because we had 25+ people on you. You guys put up a GF with such a low pull, see you tomorrow."

Untitled5t65345.png

I've been saying this forever now, I just couldn't word it like you Milkster.

It's more then that to me though. What I really don't like is the lying and not being able to admit to losses. When a clan wins it means the world because they had less opts. Then the other clan that was suspect to losing complains that they had less opts.

No one can ever just say

"Hey, we won and it was probably because we had 25+ people on you. You guys put up a GF with such a low pull, see you tomorrow."

This. :)

thekingu.png

I agree with you 100%

You're still my idol O.o

If only the members and other staff saw what I see, and knew what I know, Milky.

I see and know as you do

and it makes me lol

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.