Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan defence averages

Scotts Law

Funny I could date back 10-20 flames from the same MM member about relevant topic of defence. Leaders as well, which i'm sure have 0% warn

Just my opinion that his post did not deserve a ban, thats all. Suspend his posting right in clan warfare/discussion maybe, but not the entire forum for saying something that 1/2 of all pure warfare users agree upon.

But you know nothing, I have warned countless Mm members for thier post and the majority of them on this site have 20+ warn so dont say they have 0. Another thing is all of you guys keep saying Mm and Hf this, Mm and Hf that and you expect us Mods not to warn you but let you slide when we warn Mm members for saying you team with Foe or tlp or any clan. Stop your bitchin, stop your complainin, and Have a nice day.

~SI13

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This "biased moderation" excuse has been around since way before this new generation of pures arrived. Never before (apart from Sefket) has one set of moderators been biased to any clan. In fact, forgive me if i'm wrong but aren't the owners of PW clanless, thus unbiased?

**** really needs to stop.

4Fdyf.png

Man up TLP. Expected from most of the clans with dirty defence averages.

Leeds ftw btw.

It's unavailable because some MM kid decided to take our clan name when this clan stuff came out. A Jagex Mod got us our name back but our highscores and such have yet to be updated.

Don't jump the gun when you don't know the story m8.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

yet another attempt to flame over defence, yawn

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Seems to be the same people from the same clan complaining that this is an attempt to flame, when it clearly isn't. Why do you seem so protective over your clans average defence level? Is it because you're embarrassed about it?

4Fdyf.png

Seems to be the same people from the same clan complaining that this is an attempt to flame, when it clearly isn't. Why do you seem so protective over your clans average defence level? Is it because you're embarrassed about it?

you try way too hard scott

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

you try way too hard scott

:ninja:

4Fdyf.png

Tbh having a 10- Defence average isnt bad due to accidents or people getting hacked and stuff like that. Having 10+ is kinda pushing it...like iv seen some other people say "the word 'pure' has lost alot of its meaning". I dont think its completely lost its meaning but its lost alot of it.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

cp 20 L O L

tbh i thought eop & foes would be higher, but its still pretty high for that size ml of a pure clan.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Well at least that debunks one of MM's excuse for teaming with HF ("MM and HF's average defense level is lower than EOP's)

hf average def:61

members:42 added

61x42=2562

mm average def:5

members:127 added

5x127=635

2562+635=3197

42+127=169

3197/169 = ~18, also about 60 mm members havent been added, assuming that the average def will still be 5, 5x187=935

935+2562=3497

42+187=229

3497/229=15

MM + hf = 15

EoP = 14

Seems pretty appropriate to me.

:jay:

when all members added i think itll be a tie.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

So next time anyone complains about our addy, I can tell them to go **** themselves because our average defence level is 14! Yeah, 14 defence average, ask me if i give a **** lol.

Pretty cool topic though, glad you came up with the data and posted it cause it's quite interesting.

@Scribbs, your a joke lol, idgaf about jonty being banned but I don't know why you'd ban him for saying that, sometimes the truth hurts that bad i guess you have no other choice but to ban them. Theres been much worst said from MM members and they get let off the hook like its no biggie. Guaranteed if Jonty was in any clan besides EOP this outcome would have been different....so stop being bias and forget this rivalry bull **** and start realizing this is a community forum in which YOU ARE NOT THE KING OF....your better off going and banning semtex or something LOL.

Sorry for gettin off topic but that disgusted me lol, just standing up for a good guy, and that is all. Quote me, flame me, ban me, warn me, suspend me, i dont give a **** lol.

Cheers guys, 14 def average IN YO FACE! :)

thekingu.png

Don't understand where all the trolls are coming from. Not like 20 def is anything new, so just keep comments to yourself. Too early to tell anything from this anyway but I expect in a week or so once everybodys added that it should be Tlp, Cp, EoP and maybe Fi all hovering around that 20 def mark.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Sit the **** down EOP, TLP #1 F2P.

Edit: LOL I heard EOP had no leaders on, their leaders ditched them LMFAO

from #clan-eop

<9k> neither goop or solo are on lol, we're gonna lose this prep <.<

Don't understand where all the trolls are coming from. Not like 20 def is anything new, so just keep comments to yourself. Too early to tell anything from this anyway but I expect in a week or so once everybodys added that it should be Tlp, Cp, EoP and maybe Fi all hovering around that 20 def mark.

30 def mark for EOP, we already set it as one of our goals we want to accomplish by the end of april. :teehee:

thekingu.png

I like you.

images1scf.jpg

@Scribbs, your a joke lol, idgaf about jonty being banned but I don't know why you'd ban him for saying that, sometimes the truth hurts that bad i guess you have no other choice but to ban them. Theres been much worst said from MM members and they get let off the hook like its no biggie. Guaranteed if Jonty was in any clan besides EOP this outcome would have been different....so stop being bias and forget this rivalry bull **** and start realizing this is a community forum in which YOU ARE NOT THE KING OF....your better off going and banning semtex or something LOL.

Sorry for gettin off topic but that disgusted me lol, just standing up for a good guy, and that is all. Quote me, flame me, ban me, warn me, suspend me, i dont give a **** lol.

I'm going to strongly disagree. Scribbbs was just the first to see hit. Jonty has already been banned and was on his last chance. It's his own fault. Had another mod/admin saw it then the same thing would have been done. I have nothing against Jonty, but from looking at his track record and how he still posted that when he was on a last chance (a chance that few ever get) it was his own fault.

Arp-1.png

I'm going to strongly disagree. Scribbbs was just the first to see hit. Jonty has already been banned and was on his last chance. It's his own fault. Had another mod/admin saw it then the same thing would have been done. I have nothing against Jonty, but from looking at his track record and how he still posted that when he was on a last chance (a chance that few ever get) it was his own fault.

Lmfao

OT though: We still have 30 kids we need to add the majority of them are 1-10 defence so our def average will probably be close to 10, sorry to burst your bubble :(

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Lmfao

OT though: We still have 30 kids we need to add the majority of them are 1-10 defence so our def average will probably be close to 10, sorry to burst your bubble :(

We will see, dont make predictions before you've done it.

images1scf.jpg