Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan defence averages

Scotts Law

@Scribbs, your a joke lol, idgaf about jonty being banned but I don't know why you'd ban him for saying that, sometimes the truth hurts that bad i guess you have no other choice but to ban them. Theres been much worst said from MM members and they get let off the hook like its no biggie. Guaranteed if Jonty was in any clan besides EOP this outcome would have been different....so stop being bias and forget this rivalry bull **** and start realizing this is a community forum in which YOU ARE NOT THE KING OF....your better off going and banning semtex or something LOL.

Sorry for gettin off topic but that disgusted me lol, just standing up for a good guy, and that is all. Quote me, flame me, ban me, warn me, suspend me, i dont give a **** lol.

I'm going to strongly disagree. Scribbbs was just the first to see hit. Jonty has already been banned and was on his last chance. It's his own fault. Had another mod/admin saw it then the same thing would have been done. I have nothing against Jonty, but from looking at his track record and how he still posted that when he was on a last chance (a chance that few ever get) it was his own fault.

Lmfao

OT though: We still have 30 kids we need to add the majority of them are 1-10 defence so our def average will probably be close to 10, sorry to burst your bubble :(

Just look at my response to your other topic. Like I said. It's his own fault. Sorry he continued to show that he can't handle these boards.

Arp-1.png

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Scribbs, your a joke lol, idgaf about jonty being banned but I don't know why you'd ban him for saying that, sometimes the truth hurts that bad i guess you have no other choice but to ban them. Theres been much worst said from MM members and they get let off the hook like its no biggie. Guaranteed if Jonty was in any clan besides EOP this outcome would have been different....so stop being bias and forget this rivalry bull **** and start realizing this is a community forum in which YOU ARE NOT THE KING OF....your better off going and banning semtex or something LOL.

Sorry for gettin off topic but that disgusted me lol, just standing up for a good guy, and that is all. Quote me, flame me, ban me, warn me, suspend me, i dont give a **** lol.

I'm going to strongly disagree. Scribbbs was just the first to see hit. Jonty has already been banned and was on his last chance. It's his own fault. Had another mod/admin saw it then the same thing would have been done. I have nothing against Jonty, but from looking at his track record and how he still posted that when he was on a last chance (a chance that few ever get) it was his own fault.

Lmfao

OT though: We still have 30 kids we need to add the majority of them are 1-10 defence so our def average will probably be close to 10, sorry to burst your bubble :(

Just look at my response to your other topic. Like I said. It's his own fault. Sorry he continued to show that he can't handle these boards.

really, and there are several MM members that cant, who are just as bad if not worse than him. gack, semtex/toixic sometimes? like really?

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Funny I could date back 10-20 flames from the same MM member about relevant topic of defence. Leaders as well, which i'm sure have 0% warn

Just my opinion that his post did not deserve a ban, thats all. Suspend his posting right in clan warfare/discussion maybe, but not the entire forum for saying something that 1/2 of all pure warfare users agree upon.

But you know nothing, I have warned countless Mm members for thier post and the majority of them on this site have 20+ warn so dont say they have 0. Another thing is all of you guys keep saying Mm and Hf this, Mm and Hf that and you expect us Mods not to warn you but let you slide when we warn Mm members for saying you team with Foe or tlp or any clan. Stop your bitchin, stop your complainin, and Have a nice day.

~SI13

Just lmfao.

If you warned a MM member everytime they flamed or baited EoP about 30 defence, teaming with FOE or something similar, then you'd have virtually no MM left on these forums as most of them "can't control themselves either". I would try and test your theory by reporting all the flames and baits they make, but i already know that nothing will be done about it.

Moderation of these forums is already at an all time low, with Silent giving Nathan a 1 month ban for making a complaint about him in support forums, and Scribbbs forcing EoP to change their saturday topic title because "he didn't agree with it".

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Lmfao

really, and there are several MM members that cant, who are just as bad if not worse than him. gack, semtex/toixic sometimes? like really?

Report them. If nothing happens go to their irc and tell a mod/admin there. They can't see everything. Jonty was on thin ice after being banned once so he was already being watched.

Arp-1.png

Funny I could date back 10-20 flames from the same MM member about relevant topic of defence. Leaders as well, which i'm sure have 0% warn

Just my opinion that his post did not deserve a ban, thats all. Suspend his posting right in clan warfare/discussion maybe, but not the entire forum for saying something that 1/2 of all pure warfare users agree upon.

But you know nothing, I have warned countless Mm members for thier post and the majority of them on this site have 20+ warn so dont say they have 0. Another thing is all of you guys keep saying Mm and Hf this, Mm and Hf that and you expect us Mods not to warn you but let you slide when we warn Mm members for saying you team with Foe or tlp or any clan. Stop your bitchin, stop your complainin, and Have a nice day.

~SI13

Just lmfao.

If you warned a MM member everytime they flamed or baited EoP about 30 defence, teaming with FOE or something similar, then you'd have virtually no MM left on these forums as most of them "can't control themselves either". I would try and test your theory by reporting all the flames and baits they make, but i already know that nothing will be done about it.

Moderation of these forums is already at an all time low, with Silent giving Nathan a 1 month ban for making a complaint about him in support forums, and Scribbbs forcing EoP to change their saturday topic title because "he didn't agree with it".

Warns go up by 20%, Most Mm members on a 60% or 80% so they dont push it like most members on these forums do, Nathan was being a **** and deserved a 1 month ban so he could sit down and go outside.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Is this 100% accurate? Like does it pull data from hidden alogs as well?

I'm assuming that this tool didn't factor HF into MM's defence averages?

In which case i deem this topic irrelevant and inaccurate.

Enough is enough. It's clear to me and the rest of the moderation that you can't control yourself

rip

teamnp2.png

Is this 100% accurate? Like does it pull data from hidden alogs as well?

I'm assuming that this tool didn't factor HF into MM's defence averages?

In which case i deem this topic irrelevant and inaccurate.

Enough is enough. It's clear to me and the rest of the moderation that you can't control yourself

:no:

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

It's hilarious seeing the biggest troll himself, `Pure, trying to act sophisticated and mature. Hes putting on a good act :)

OT: My post got deleted. Dumb **** yo.

It's hilarious you thinking I'm not sophisticated or mature. :)

Arp-1.png

~SI13

Just lmfao.

Warns go up by 20%, Most Mm members on a 60% or 80% so they dont push it like most members on these forums do, Nathan was being a **** and deserved a 1 month ban so he could sit down and go outside.

i can name 10 mm members who are perm banned from pw

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

It's hilarious seeing the biggest troll himself, `Pure, trying to act sophisticated and mature. Hes putting on a good act :)

OT: My post got deleted. Dumb **** yo.

It's hilarious you thinking I'm not sophisticated or mature. :)

macemacemace.gif

i love you :3

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay