Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan defence averages

Scotts Law

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is false, not every member is added.

Anyway did tlp not make 1 or something

We just got our name back, it's in the process of being transferred and currently redirects to the old clan members

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Malicested

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Funny I could date back 10-20 flames from the same MM member about relevant topic of defence. Leaders as well, which i'm sure have 0% warn

Just my opinion that his post did not deserve a ban, thats all. Suspend his posting right in clan warfare/discussion maybe, but not the entire forum for saying something that 1/2 of all pure warfare users agree upon.

But you know nothing, I have warned countless Mm members for thier post and the majority of them on this site have 20+ warn so dont say they have 0. Another thing is all of you guys keep saying Mm and Hf this, Mm and Hf that and you expect us Mods not to warn you but let you slide when we warn Mm members for saying you team with Foe or tlp or any clan. Stop your bitchin, stop your complainin, and Have a nice day.

~SI13

foe real mark gave me warn :( and ive been suspended once

Whats the problem with it? All of them are -20

I agree.

Because if you have 15+ def average that means over half of your clan has over 20 def

Your clan accepts 20 defense. I don't see a problem. Unless you're being a hypocrite. Then I see what you're getting at.

Arp-1.png

Whats the problem with it? All of them are -20

I agree.

Because if you have 15+ def average that means over half of your clan has over 20 def

Your clan accepts 20 defense. I don't see a problem. Unless you're being a hypocrite. Then I see what you're getting at.

over half of your clan has over 20 def

clan has over 20 def

over 20 def

over

over

over

over

over

over

Resurgence has an average of 1. We are the new title holders within this community. Thanks

You have like 15 members...

OT: Exiled Force: Average Defence level: 10

Not bad considering all the hate we get for being 'def noobs' seems like we are fairly low on the totem pole for mithril ^>^

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

All I know is... Fatality has the most Turmoil Pures in the pure community... However not the most 30def which is kinda funny...

wrong.

fatality : 8

foe : 15

eop : 18

cp: 3

malice : 1

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

9 def ownage

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS