Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P0ke Begins PK Video 1 - The Longsword Returns

P0ke N Die

P0keBegins.jpg

Hello and welcome to the pilot video for my comeback to the Runescape PK Video scene. Back in 2006 and 2007, I created PK videos with my account "P0ke N Die2" but stopped creating videos when the wilderness was removed. A few years later, my YouTube with over 5,000 subscribers and 2,000,000 video views was removed for copyright infringement. Today I release a new pk video on a new channel, with the same old pking style that I had back then. I am a level 70 pure with 60 attack, 90 strength and 31 prayer so bridding isn't much of an option to me and I'm left with the boring style of pking with a Dragon Scimitar and Dragon Dagger. So I took my own route, in this video I pk with a deceiving weapon and armour to make myself look like a humble old noob, and then crack out a KO Weapon such as a Dragon Longsword or Dragon 2H and smack a high 30 for the KO.

This video is sort of a pilot because I'm not sure if people will find this entertaining anymore, so I have not put much effort into the video. It took two days of filming and then about three hours of editing. If people still do like the style, I'll be getting higher strength for my next video and getting some great loot, max hits and some professional editing. If you don't understand my style then here it is in a nutshell, when people see me they don't safe because they really want to get my beret and obby cape and they don't think I can hit high. Then, when the time is right, I pull out my KO weapon and finish the fight.

Viewing Links

YouTube

MegaUpload

Details

Recorded Using - Camtasia Recorder

Edited Using - Sony Vegas

Resolution - 1920x1080

Length - 7:54

Songs

Eminem Ft. Nate Dogg - Till I Collapse

LMFAO - Yes

Weapons Used

Dragon Longsword

Dragon Two-Hander

Obsidian Maul

Granite Maul

Dragon Claws

Video Stills

hit1-1.pnghit2-1.pnghit3-1.png

Please Respond

If you enjoyed the video then not only do I want you to like the video, leave a comment and subscribe to my YouTube channel, I'd also appreciate it if you repleid to this topic with some suggestions. The video might not be your cup of tea and that's fine but if want to suggest anything about my style, editing, music or whatever then please do. Don't worry about offending me because this is a game and I can take the haters.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Not bad, maybe less clips of saying 'u safe' all the time lol

overall i could see the effort put into it though, gj with that

The reason i say that is because they are obviously not safing, and then right after I say that they get angry as hell and start typing "WTF IM NOT SAFING" and I pull out my d long and smack the KO.

ripwy.jpg

Was ok, love the D long. G maul swap sloppy and the video was very slow paced.

I'm glad somebody asked this without trying to provoke a response. The reason I ****** up my maul specs was because back in 2006-2007 it used to work like that. Then I just bought one and tried to use it and it wasn't working like usual. Then somebody said it got updated so I'll figure out the change before I go back to pking.

ripwy.jpg

ur switches are bad or d2h to gmaul

ur clan is bad slumping to closed

LOLCTPRIDE

GET EM!

Nice video p0ke, i see myself in the credits. :thumbsup:

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10