Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Real Test

Pugwest

Pure Community Overall  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Current Community

• This Community
    • Old school Community

I want to see how the "new" pure community thinks.

Be honest do you like this community of pure hatred and flaming or,

do u like the old communities

Vote is up to you, i personally want to see how every 1 thinks of the community we have now.

don't have to post which you voted for,

i liked old school community

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

I'd go with old, A rivalry is great don't get me wrong, just a lot of the newer generation of kids coming into the scene seem to get taken up by all the drama, could say they are influenced in many respects. There has always been hate, it's just intensified as of recent with DDosing, Hacking etc coming into daily occurrence

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I voted for this community. Sure, the old community was cool. But I like where clans are now(not the flaming and such), but their general look on things. In my opinion, this generation of leaders are a bit more open minded about things(not by much). Plus, I know this community better then the "Old School" one. The only dislike I have about this one is the flaming and such that goes on.

This one. Past is the past guys. This community is much better then the old one (aside from the flaming, but I suppose thats something that will always be around regardless of anything.)

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

i would do anything for clans to go to edge after the fight is over, not return in **** ass rag gear and say their good fights and continue on with their trips

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

nothing is different except there are more opportunities to flame (pw, aftermath topics becoming more popular etc) and 90% of the people who say old werent around pre bh

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

i would do anything for clans to go to edge after the fight is over, not return in **** ass rag gear and say their good fights and continue on with their trips

Would you stop crashing clans?

ur talking to the wrong person if u want tlp to stop, i just stay on the outskirts now

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

community about 1 year/18 months ago was the best imo.

Flaming wasn't that much of an issue, all the talk would be done on the battolfield.

Rivalries were actually fun, no crashing/ddosing etc ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it