Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control #1 Med | F2P Saturday

P0ke N Die

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm wasn't fair the for Tlp fights and only true till after the CP fight at bh when Dow crashed while we did work on them. Cp if you were so eager to fight us why didn't you at The green hill instead of hitting us on log in then running away?

110423220126.png

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

CP bringing mains? And there complaining about 1 Tr kid who quit then rejoined?

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

What goes around and comes around, flame flame flame

Whats that meant to mean? They started all this 3 weeks ago by teaming with Fi and crashing every fight we had with them.

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Ct goes hard in F2P, id have to say #1 F2P Med clan, easily.

Looks like you boys had a nice trip. :)

trvsrsd181249.png

Hey Franco, i don't think CP should acuse us of bringing someone that shouldn't be at the trip when you have this. 110423183113.png

should be a ct scout :whistling:

if thats a CT scout then why is he following Drunk and a white dot on the map and also sniping us as we were chasing you in single...

lol that was just me. i ran up next to yall asking where yall were going :teehee: you guys ended up going to single ironically.

:\

Whats that meant to mean? They started all this 3 weeks ago by teaming with Fi and crashing every fight we had with them.

What makes you think they can't do it again. These are like 4-5 year old clans with the almost same and stable leadership. They can easily put the time and effort and easily dominate ur butt holes with *** if they want to. Thats what I mean by what goes around comes around. I hope my explanation helped ur brain cells put into work as a majority are probably dieing from ur stupidity. Dont bother quoting me, cause I don't care about your opinion or voice.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

What makes you think they can't do it again. These are like 4-5 year old clans with the almost same and stable leadership. They can easily put the time and effort and easily dominate ur butt holes with *** if they want to. Thats what I mean by what goes around comes around. I hope my explanation helped ur brain cells put into work as a majority are probably dieing from ur stupidity. Dont bother quoting me, cause I don't care about your opinion or voice.

Excuse me but don't lecture me or my members on pure clan diplomacy because you made possibly the worst decisions I have ever witnessed in my life. You can type out as many grammar-stricken paragraphs as you like but the fact still remains that your clan closed and Control is still open tearing **** up. Corrupt Pures and Fatality are shadows of the clans that they once were.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Stable leadership? Anyone else find this funny :lol:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Excuse me but don't lecture me or my members on pure clan diplomacy because you made possibly the worst decisions I have ever witnessed in my life. You can type out as many grammar-stricken paragraphs as you like but the fact still remains that your clan closed and Control is still open tearing **** up. Corrupt Pures and Fatality are shadows of the clans that they once were.

lol owned

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

So much lying by CT on Holy Week should be considered a mortal sin...

Why don't you go back to your clan and sort out your problems instead of coming on our topic. Although we might have lost to Tlp i'm sure we had a better event. We chased you for 1 and a half hours then you log south of green hill, we hop to that world you hit us in single then we run to green hill and you run south? Why didn't you fight us?

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Control #1 med ^_^ goodjob guys! We are an independent clan and don't rely on others, that's what I call a REAL clan. Can't wait for next week, keep up the ownage.

funny bc u relied on tlp for a month to hit cp and fi for u guys when u got crashed

xncgb5.jpg