Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top 10 Pure Tanks

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray was a beast f2p tank

and anyone from #team-outbreak for p2p

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

It's not hard to tank meaning if you can't do it you suck... So change the topic to "Who can't tank:.

Also there is a difference between tanking, and actually tanking. The kids during mini's/preps who say "Out" after they ate every food in there inv can't tank. The objective to tanking is staying alive, so you just standing there eating your inv means you do not know what you are doing.

This is why TLP is #1 in P2P Matched ops. The majority of TLP's member list has the experience in knowing the difference between tanking your inv, and staying alive.. While other clans members focus on just did you eat all the food in your inv.

Anyway blah blah blah... No 1 can be the top tanks, but in the pure community many people can be more experienced then others. Which is why pure clans can beat like Higher Force/Valhalla/PX in clan wars even though they have higher def levels.

LOL! Who still plays this game

ray hunter is the best f2p tank

anyone else with addy in f2p

@101 .. what? if you tank all your food, but lasted a long time, of course you'll sooner or later become out and die? you make no sense..

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

It's not hard to tank meaning if you can't do it you suck... So change the topic to "Who can't tank:.

Also there is a difference between tanking, and actually tanking. The kids during mini's/preps who say "Out" after they ate every food in there inv can't tank. The objective to tanking is staying alive, so you just standing there eating your inv means you do not know what you are doing.

This is why TLP is #1 in P2P Matched ops. The majority of TLP's member list has the experience in knowing the difference between tanking your inv, and staying alive.. While other clans members focus on just did you eat all the food in your inv.

Anyway blah blah blah... No 1 can be the top tanks, but in the pure community many people can be more experienced then others. Which is why pure clans can beat like Higher Force/Valhalla/PX in clan wars even though they have higher def levels.

You sound ridiculously pretentious

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Que? Says the last four p2p preps from Foe vs Tlp.

10pdfkn.jpg

ray hunter1 is the best f2p tank ever

p2p would be the ex-TTC miniwar crew, they were pretty scary.

#TTC - That is all.

**** yeah. Taught all our members to tank properly as soon as they joined and if they didn't bring the right ****, they would sit. Simple as that.

Discepolo

U G0t Servd

Furious

Gfed Owned

Obese Inc

Knekt

Furious

Hax Bow

Infamous

Ex0tic (31 pray ftw)

Graves Range

Shimmy

Cory/Gotochoback

Aspirationz/Nectarded

Masta Evo

Xbl Nick

S Tr 4u

Xgotkillsx

& heaps more. Basically the best clan warrers from TLP + original members from TTC.

fdvo0z.png

Depends on the situation tbh,

Ray hunter1 is the greatist f2p tank alive, and he was legit i believe 1 def, R.i.p (A)

and cya newfags u have no clue who this guy was.

In p2p its no more skill of tanking in any aspect,

When im Hybriding in mini wars/pk trips i use 5-7 brews,

When i N range i use 12 brews and after-death i use every single one.

So the "skill" of tanking in p2p is dead, their was some when it was Karabwans (w/e) and sharks.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

ray hunter is the best f2p tank

anyone else with addy in f2p

@101 .. what? if you tank all your food, but lasted a long time, of course you'll sooner or later become out and die? you make no sense..

I will say it for him,

Blood Blitz/barrage m8,

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg