Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

200+ Ml check, several spies check, elmo on cam check, botnet on check, action loot and teamspeak? naaat so much.

walli

ultra brings gear appropriate to the occassion.

it was truely that easy clearing the 60-80 mm that were pesting us. Their tinychat went silent was utterly hilarious.

Like at school when the bullies who think their tough get a slap from the lilguy. MM got a small taste of the slap they are going to get this summer lol.

May 13th, my last exam... mark that date down, that is when summer starts and mm's fall you heard it here first.

it will be nice to have some clean competition

i like you tom but im affraid there wont be any clean competition if any at all for mm, its an unfortunate situation eh.

If you were more subtle with the spies and didnt hop with us every world and then didnt attempt to ddos our ts everytime u get within a few mini maps, then maybe that could happen.

until then nop =]

my leading has minimal effect on foe, the members keep us one of the top contenders, untouched p2p matched preps, one of the best p2p mini warring clans, the best and most active community by far both ts and forums and in game.

lol, sorry scott but so long as we have all them things from our members alone something mm has never nor will ever have Foe will stay right where they are regardless of what one person does within foe.

I can personally vouch for far greater committment from the MM members. Coming from a person who has past experience in dominating your clan week in week out until the point of near extinction as well as being around for plenty of summers and accurately predicting which clans will flourish and which will fall each summer, I can tell you right now that you will not end MM's reign. I know exactly what you're trying to do anyway to make us slump; after all it's extremely obvious. Starve MM of action unless it is being teamed against, amirite? Well Walli, you've warned us that you will make us slump when you finish pre-school this year, now it's my turn for a warning. Every time you run from us and try to starve us from action, every time you crash us, every time you team with your ass-pirate friends and every time you post fake information on your topics to try and gain publicity you'll just be throwing more fuel on the fire. Take it from me, you don't want to get burned.

It's your choice Walli.

4Fdyf.png

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ultra brings gear appropriate to the occassion.

it was truely that easy clearing the 60-80 mm that were pesting us. Their tinychat went silent was utterly hilarious.

Like at school when the bullies who think their tough get a slap from the lilguy. MM got a small taste of the slap they are going to get this summer lol.

May 13th, my last exam... mark that date down, that is when summer starts and mm's fall you heard it here first.

it will be nice to have some clean competition

i like you tom but im affraid there wont be any clean competition if any at all for mm, its an unfortunate situation eh.

If you were more subtle with the spies and didnt hop with us every world and then didnt attempt to ddos our ts everytime u get within a few mini maps, then maybe that could happen.

until then nop =]

my leading has minimal effect on foe, the members keep us one of the top contenders, untouched p2p matched preps, one of the best p2p mini warring clans, the best and most active community by far both ts and forums and in game.

lol, sorry scott but so long as we have all them things from our members alone something mm has never nor will ever have Foe will stay right where they are regardless of what one person does within foe.

I can personally vouch for far greater committment from the MM members. Coming from a person who has past experience in dominating your clan week in week out until the point of near extinction as well as being around for plenty of summers and accurately predicting which clans will flourish and which will fall each summer, I can tell you right now that you will not end MM's reign. I know exactly what you're trying to do anyway to make us slump; after all it's extremely obvious. Starve MM of action unless it is being teamed against, amirite? Well Walli, you've warned us that you will make us slump when you finish pre-school this year, now it's my turn for a warning. Every time you run from us and try to starve us from action, every time you crash us, every time you team with your ass-pirate friends and every time you post fake information on your topics to try and gain publicity you'll just be throwing more fuel on the fire. Take it from me, you don't want to get burned.

It's your choice Walli.

whatwhat.gif

so what i got from this is that you ran from mm all day, they forced you an eop into a clw fight because they could have probably beat you both at the same time, and you cleared a few mm 1 iteming you for fun?

i mean thats from what you posted i dont even know what mm side of the story is lol

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

You've led foe to the point of extinction. Until you retire the only way foe is going is downwards.

you know **** all about foe really..

:confused:

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

Nice job winning in level 3 l0l also hope you had fun running to clw

yeah thank you considering on your tiny chat you claimed to end our trip wheil we kept hopping worlds on the other side thinking we were scared =\. BUT! i wont forget when a mm rank said "come on guys there saying mm cleared get on top of them we cant lose this" l0l0l0l on your tinychat

4we4w.png

I would rather loose to foe and keep MM actionless then sit in the wild ATTEMPTING to fight foe and getting crahed by MM.

I love Foe.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Thanks for the fights EOP & MM.

O **** Walli just got serious..

R 4 P ll D Z - Maxed 60 Attack 1 Defence Pure

R 4 P 1 D Z - Maxed main 86 Defence (Ex Pure)

R 4 P Turm - Currently in the making, Turmoil 60 attack pure

Nice job winning in level 3 l0l also hope you had fun running to clw

yeah thank you considering on your tiny chat you claimed to end our trip wheil we kept hopping worlds on the other side thinking we were scared =\. BUT! i wont forget when a mm rank said "come on guys there saying mm cleared get on top of them we cant lose this" l0l0l0l on your tinychat

that was me, seemed to have worked seeing as we cleared you :\

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

It's your choice Walli.

Pulling ~45% of your clan is some intense commitment. You act like Mm has never ran from Foe for hours before, you act like Mm has never crashed Foe before, you act like MM and Hf didn't start the teaming, you act like Mm never posts fake topics, you act like you'll actually do anything different than what you are doing now. You most likely aren't going to do anything but flame on Pw and get about 0 fights every weekend. Eop and Foe will fight each other out-opted because they both know the other clan won't call a bunch of zerkers and tanks when they start losing (or even when they aren't losing) and claim a win. So, good luck with your little fire. I'm sure while Mm is roasting marshmallows, Foe and Eop will be having fun.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

It's your choice Walli.

Pulling ~45% of your clan is some intense commitment. You act like Mm has never ran from Foe for hours before, you act like Mm has never crashed Foe before, you act like MM and Hf didn't start the teaming, you act like Mm never posts fake topics, you act like you'll actually do anything different than what you are doing now. You most likely aren't going to do anything but flame on Pw and get about 0 fights every weekend. Eop and Foe will fight each other out-opted because they both know the other clan won't call a bunch of zerkers and tanks when they start losing (or even when they aren't losing) and claim a win. So, good luck with your little fire. I'm sure while Mm is roasting marshmallows, Foe and Eop will be having fun.

EoP and FOE will fight each other out-opted, but won't fight anyone else out-opted. There will come a time when you will get tired of fighting each other and your members will start to leave. I personally know a few people from each clan that are leaving because of all the running and ******** in the first place. So, by all means keep fighting each other. You're only helping MM because for every saturday and sunday you spend in Clan Wars, that frees up both days for us to obtain delicious loot from other clans which have the balls to fight us.

4Fdyf.png

you act like MM and Hf didn't start the teaming, you act like Mm never posts fake topics

lol'd

lol'd

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

so what i got from this is that you ran from mm all day, they forced you an eop into a clw fight because they could have probably beat you both at the same time, and you cleared a few mm 1 iteming you for fun?

i mean thats from what you posted i dont even know what mm side of the story is lol

I have evidence of MM members (and ranks) udp flooding our server. Maybe once MM can give us clean fights we can think about an arrangement but until then I will enjoy making your trips plain ****. Let's not forget the rage topics in member chat by MM members/ranks back in December lol. You have entered a war you cannot win.

inb4 FOEOP

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png