Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

200+ Ml check, several spies check, elmo on cam check, botnet on check, action loot and teamspeak? naaat so much.

walli

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can personally vouch for far greater committment from the MM members. Coming from a person who has past experience in dominating your clan week in week out until the point of near extinction as well as being around for plenty of summers and accurately predicting which clans will flourish and which will fall each summer, I can tell you right now that you will not end MM's reign. I know exactly what you're trying to do anyway to make us slump; after all it's extremely obvious. Starve MM of action unless it is being teamed against, amirite? Well Walli, you've warned us that you will make us slump when you finish pre-school this year, now it's my turn for a warning. Every time you run from us and try to starve us from action, every time you crash us, every time you team with your ass-pirate friends and every time you post fake information on your topics to try and gain publicity you'll just be throwing more fuel on the fire. Take it from me, you don't want to get burned.

It's your choice Walli.

Pulling ~45% of your clan is some intense commitment. You act like Mm has never ran from Foe for hours before, you act like Mm has never crashed Foe before, you act like MM and Hf didn't start the teaming, you act like Mm never posts fake topics, you act like you'll actually do anything different than what you are doing now. You most likely aren't going to do anything but flame on Pw and get about 0 fights every weekend. Eop and Foe will fight each other out-opted because they both know the other clan won't call a bunch of zerkers and tanks when they start losing (or even when they aren't losing) and claim a win. So, good luck with your little fire. I'm sure while Mm is roasting marshmallows, Foe and Eop will be having fun.

Hate to QFT, but Raijin's responce was totally accurate lol. Eop and Foe have their a right to support eachother against zerks and tanks in pink hats. Look at how few preps mm gets compared to tlp/cp/foe/eop its because their nh and practically merged with hf.

Well done FOE your trip looked like tons of fun.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Foe will always be the better clan, fullout us if you want to prove otherwise. Cheers

96-0

Idgaf bout all u guys arguing, but ehm there's a difference between F2P/P2P full outs m8, Kyle asks for P2P fullout, atleast respond with a p2p fullout score then, or ...?

9ftifd.png

I remember the days were I would sit here and read through eight pages of flame then constantly quoting and arguing. Good times

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

few funny things... shows how newfags and stupid most of these little mm are when they keep repeatedly posting 97-0.... dont even know your own clan history or the troll u have used since lol... hmmmm

96-0*

Also, i opened the invite to a p2p full out several weeks after mm declared each time i just did mass boots and cleans in foe, each time i said come back in 2-3 weeks and i will war you... everytime our ml picked up so we could pull 90-100 mm havnt come anywhere near.

To reply to konka, i will not beat mm out opted on trips at a weekend when they out opt us by 20+ people. Realistically no clan is going to win a pure war with that deficit. However, i would be more inclined to give it a go, which i have in weeks gone by if they didnt keep hitting our ts as soon as they got within a couple of mini maps of us. Simple as that, fight us without ddosing specially when out opting us and they will get one.

But to be frank, as of now a fight with mm isnt even fun half the time lol, surrounded by ******** and faggotry and often higher force if need be. That is also why we cba fighting then when there is plenty of other and more enjoyable options open to us lol.

also to all the newfags and brainwashed morons flooding into mm and then posting here gaining more post ocunt on these forums than ur own. MM and Hf were teaming on clans for the past 2 years, whenever out opt of losing.

Both foe and tlp can confirm this when either of these two clans were pulling the dominant opts on trips, neither could fight mm without hf bailing them out.

For a long time foe had to deal with fighting mm and hf every other week when no other clan gave a **** or was near the top 2. now other clans are up here and have felt the pain we have had to put up with for so long, they too like us no longer give a **** about mm lol.

#TEAM-WALLI

Na I was FOE don't lie, all you ever did was complain and give excuse for why FOE lost. Never had the balls to admit you lost, you were all driven by that fat mouth with very little talk. It shows in your war record, you are like what 0-4?

trolololololol

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

few funny things... shows how newfags and stupid most of these little mm are when they keep repeatedly posting 97-0.... dont even know your own clan history or the troll u have used since lol... hmmmm

96-0*

Also, i opened the invite to a p2p full out several weeks after mm declared each time i just did mass boots and cleans in foe, each time i said come back in 2-3 weeks and i will war you... everytime our ml picked up so we could pull 90-100 mm havnt come anywhere near.

To reply to konka, i will not beat mm out opted on trips at a weekend when they out opt us by 20+ people. Realistically no clan is going to win a pure war with that deficit. However, i would be more inclined to give it a go, which i have in weeks gone by if they didnt keep hitting our ts as soon as they got within a couple of mini maps of us. Simple as that, fight us without ddosing specially when out opting us and they will get one.

But to be frank, as of now a fight with mm isnt even fun half the time lol, surrounded by ******** and faggotry and often higher force if need be. That is also why we cba fighting then when there is plenty of other and more enjoyable options open to us lol.

also to all the newfags and brainwashed morons flooding into mm and then posting here gaining more post ocunt on these forums than ur own. MM and Hf were teaming on clans for the past 2 years, whenever out opt of losing.

Both foe and tlp can confirm this when either of these two clans were pulling the dominant opts on trips, neither could fight mm without hf bailing them out.

For a long time foe had to deal with fighting mm and hf every other week when no other clan gave a **** or was near the top 2. now other clans are up here and have felt the pain we have had to put up with for so long, they too like us no longer give a **** about mm lol.

Opened invitation to a fullout, are you kidding? You havent accepted any fullouts from mm, didnt matter if your ml was 80 or 140, why are you lying, seriously? The topics got deleted each time.

interesting is, that every1 is getting ddosed, so id rather say, stop ddosing eop and mm then maybe they will consider leaving u safe.

for the past 2 years hf been around, o well exaggerating owns, ill say OMFG FOE HAS BEEN SLUMPING FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS, Cmon...thats just childish. hf was rarely there. also, remember when foe used to team up with hf and have same fallin trips?

dont give **** about mm, lol? thats why you keep saying everywhere how you gonna end mm-s reign etc etc, you actually care way too much, gl playing runescape all summer, beaches just arent for you

96-0*

Opened invitation to a fullout, are you kidding? You havent accepted any fullouts from mm, didnt matter if your ml was 80 or 140, why are you lying, seriously? The topics got deleted each time.

interesting is, that every1 is getting ddosed, so id rather say, stop ddosing eop and mm then maybe they will consider leaving u safe.

for the past 2 years hf been around, o well exaggerating owns, ill say OMFG FOE HAS BEEN SLUMPING FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS, Cmon...thats just childish. hf was rarely there. also, remember when foe used to team up with hf and have same fallin trips?

dont give **** about mm, lol? thats why you keep saying everywhere how you gonna end mm-s reign etc etc, you actually care way too much, gl playing runescape all summer, beaches just arent for you

As an ex-tgg member I am ashamed how bind you have become, if you honestly think that Foe hasn't been getting hit by Hf for almost the pass 2 years then you are lost my friend. I would say almost 9 times out of 10 Hf will be there ready to "crash" our fights.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Pretty sure i remember last summer when FOE were outpulling MM to trips in both servers, that they'd fight HF far more than they got to fight MM.

But hey, i guess when the majority of the current MM members, or at least the ones posting on this topic, joined in 2011 they wouldn't know anything about that.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

96-0*

really? because i remember teaming with higher force when i was in foe..

"final force again"

im sure you remember this too.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Pretty sure i remember last summer when FOE were outpulling MM to trips in both servers, that they'd fight HF far more than they got to fight MM.

But hey, i guess when the majority of the current MM members, or at least the ones posting on this topic, joined in 2011 they wouldn't know anything about that.

why are you talking 2011 when your entire clan is from 2009, only person that has been with the clan for a while is goop....and old (if he still plays?)

I can personally vouch for far greater committment from the MM members. Coming from a person who has past experience in dominating your clan week in week out until the point of near extinction as well as being around for plenty of summers and accurately predicting which clans will flourish and which will fall each summer, I can tell you right now that you will not end MM's reign. I know exactly what you're trying to do anyway to make us slump; after all it's extremely obvious. Starve MM of action unless it is being teamed against, amirite? Well Walli, you've warned us that you will make us slump when you finish pre-school this year, now it's my turn for a warning. Every time you run from us and try to starve us from action, every time you crash us, every time you team with your ass-pirate friends and every time you post fake information on your topics to try and gain publicity you'll just be throwing more fuel on the fire. Take it from me, you don't want to get burned.

It's your choice Walli.

Who are you? Using good grammar structure does not make you sound intelligent, in this case you sound like a retard. "Far greater commitment" Is that what under 50% pull weekend in and out is? Accepting people to your clan with 2 posts? Not just one or two either, your whole clan is a joke and everyone knows it, but they also realize it's the easiest to get in, but when people see how much being in MM sucks compared to everyone else MM's "Reign" (aka not getting any action at all and teaming with hf every weekend) will end.

Foe will always be the better clan, fullout us if you want to prove otherwise. Cheers

I'm sorry, but since I can't speak to you face to face then the only way to convey intelligence is through good grammar and spelling. And as for the question "who are you?" - I'm Scott, a consistent A grade student currently studying law at a very good sixth form and someone who has been accepted into a top 10 UK university to continue my studies. Sorry if that is not intelligent enough for you but it's getting increasingly difficult to keep up with the intellectual capacities of all the 14 & 15 year olds in FOEOP.

As for your comment about commitment, people turning up for weekend events does not just signify commitment. Plenty of things happen behind the scenes where you and your clan don't have access to, no matter how good your "spies" are. Besides, if it only takes a 50% pull to wipe both EoP and FOE off of the face of RuneScape then what is the point in pulling higher? If anything that would just make you idiots run faster.

Next, our clan is a joke? Ok... let me remind you of what happened on Saturday. We spent a good 45 minutes on sperm hill waiting for EOP to leave single. The second they finally do leave, FOE comes rushing in behind MM and we get sandwiched inbetween you both. Your excuse for waiting in single was that HF was near, but HF were in P2P so that was obviously another ******** excuse used by your **** leadership team to keep all of you buttered up. So tell me, which clan is the joke? The clan that fights whatever they pull, outnumbering by 20 or outnumbered by 20 or the clan that only fights when their boyfriends are ready to rush in after them?

As for MM being the easiest clan to get in to... Well our requirements speak for themselves really. Highest requirements amongst any pure clan and still no 30 defence allowed within the clan. So, just re-evaluate what you deem easy please.

Your last comments are just irrelevant drivel that I won't even bother responding to.

And to Jetman: You are undoubtedly at this moment in time the biggest idiot on these forums, simply because of your response. I sincerely felt my IQ drop a few points by just reading what you wrote.

Lastly, to the guy with 26 posts who called me a newfag: hypocrite.

Hope that clears some things up for you people.

4Fdyf.png

Scott I sense you are the last child, (maybe a middle child but not likely)

96-0*

As an ex-tgg member I am ashamed how bind you have become, if you honestly think that Foe hasn't been getting hit by Hf for almost the pass 2 years then you are lost my friend. I would say almost 9 times out of 10 Hf will be there ready to "crash" our fights.

i know people in hf and that has not been the case, you are making conclusions just by only considering the last few months. Yea indeed hf has been targeting foe lately because of their teaming with eop, but thats just your own dumb leaders playing with fire

it makes sense that hf targets foe during the trips to stop foe from crashing mm vs eop fights, even standing mini-maps away. foe and eop still have the numbers but have gone from respectable clans to desperate clans using desperate methods.

i feel bad that you are still involved with the pure clans, specially foe

if you wanna be involved id suggest rather going for clans that pull low, much more fun

Let's bring back PCL in CW u guise.

Yeah and let them decide wether they wanna blast themselves in it on dangerous.

Or if they wanna full out to do it secretly on Wilderness.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

foe will always be the best p2p clan in my eyes, mm hasn't accomplished anything near what foe has in p2p.

that's just like, my opinion, though

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Nice job foe, liked the topic title

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I'm Scott, a consistent A grade student currently studying law at a very good sixth form and someone who has been accepted into a top 10 UK university to continue my studies.

I'm already doing law at university, but hey i'm sure you'll get there eventually :)

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

I'm Scott, a consistent A grade student currently studying law at a very good sixth form and someone who has been accepted into a top 10 UK university to continue my studies.

I'm already doing law at university, but hey i'm sure you'll get there eventually :)

I suppose I'll send you a congratulations card for being born earlier than me =)

4Fdyf.png