Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

200+ Ml check, several spies check, elmo on cam check, botnet on check, action loot and teamspeak? naaat so much.

walli

Btw who was i melo i actually? Seemed pretty decent when I spoke with him.

And as turf alreayd said, grats on #2. Looks like eop will be gunning for you guys wanting their spot back next week.

Thanks. We're going to fight ROT next week for the #1 spot. You can try fighting EOP for #3, considering you guys are #4.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ultra brings gear appropriate to the occassion.

it was truely that easy clearing the 60-80 mm that were pesting us. Their tinychat went silent was utterly hilarious.

Like at school when the bullies who think their tough get a slap from the lilguy. MM got a small taste of the slap they are going to get this summer lol.

May 13th, my last exam... mark that date down, that is when summer starts and mm's fall you heard it here first.

^ legend

nme.png

Btw who was i melo i actually? Seemed pretty decent when I spoke with him.

And as turf alreayd said, grats on #2. Looks like eop will be gunning for you guys wanting their spot back next week.

Thanks. We're going to fight ROT next week for the #1 spot. You can try fighting EOP for #3, considering you guys are #4.

ouchies, let me get a bandaid for zyox

maulerpixil1-1.gif

I melo I was not ours im pretty sure, i got linked a pk clip of him being dropped the other day as he got def i assume made me lol.

the leaks i always had and still have come from other clans who dont like mm or ex foe who joined mm.

#TEAM-WALLI

Was too easy tbh, thought mm would put up a better fight, but seems those members they accepted with 2 posts aren't too quality.

No wonder they don't matched fight anyone, they have no faith in their members!

97-0

97-0

Looks like the Mayhem Makers are running out of things to fall back on!

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

I melo I was not ours im pretty sure, i got linked a pk clip of him being dropped the other day as he got def i assume made me lol.

the leaks i always had and still have come from other clans who dont like mm or ex foe who joined mm.

aka cha0s pur3 =]

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Why do ya'll have clw pics...

That makes me scratch my head.

Gj nevertheless.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

m7gy80.png

Sup

I got more stuff that will come out with time. Nothing on Foe Channel or FoeTube dw bros.

Kyle seemed pretty steamed.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

lol if you touch or claim you are going to touch foechannel or foetube r.i.p jub jub lol.

that log proves nothing thats what made me laugh when i got pmed at the time.

who is caves dock then? what clan is he our spy in lol. Your logic there is ****.

#TEAM-WALLI

Don't hand out any threats big boy, its the internet relax. Too easy and cya inabit =]

~ Trolled hard

P.S Osama died lighten up

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Lol @ you richard, I still had respect for you but none now really, you act like we're scared to death of you leaking logs from months and months ago

Stop pretending you leaked to MM ever before leaving, you left cause of the Turmoil thing cause you didn't want it and you took it a little too personal, You know you'll be nothing more than +3 options to MM's fallin at trips.

And don't act like J u b jub can't get recovered, cause you know it can.