Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

200+ Ml check, several spies check, elmo on cam check, botnet on check, action loot and teamspeak? naaat so much.

walli

Gratz FOE, looks like you got MM rattled.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on clearing 25 of us after we ended and 1 itemed you for the lulz. Remember the whole, "FOR AFRICA" **** you guys pull everytime you get tired of us beating you? Oh, yeah. Congrats on beating EOP though. Maybe give us a fair 1v1 fight next weekend when we haven't already ended?

oh and thanks for the dragon daggers 20110501180614.png

wait u say u had 25 after u ended why on the tinychat you guys were using did u claim your gonna end our trip with them on the wrong side of the ditch just cause u thought we would keep running. But hey thanks for the loots and it looks like we hop the ditch and did work unlike u thought we would =\ thanks for the fights mm and eop.

4we4w.png

Why do ya'll have clw pics...

That makes me scratch my head.

Gj nevertheless.

umm with mm chasing us cause of there spy meaning we couldnt get any fair fights with anyone eop glady agreed to do some dangerous 8 minute caps fight with us. Thanks eop.

4we4w.png

ultra brings gear appropriate to the occassion.

it was truely that easy clearing the 60-80 mm that were pesting us. Their tinychat went silent was utterly hilarious.

Like at school when the bullies who think their tough get a slap from the lilguy. MM got a small taste of the slap they are going to get this summer lol.

May 13th, my last exam... mark that date down, that is when summer starts and mm's fall you heard it here first.

Ultra Scaper Dude!

Nice trip tho.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Nice work FOE :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

All 3 of you clans are ******* idiots, the fact you got drove to clan wars because of a rivalry.. rofl

were idiots but zenith closed cause of a rivalry :D

oh look mitch is in a different clan this week...........

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

rofl at vid

''this is 3rd spy they planted'' (as if foe never had any spies in MM)

and then most of vid is on a lvl 3 looting, lol?

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

it was truely that easy clearing the 60-80 mm that were pesting us. Their tinychat went silent was utterly hilarious.

Like at school when the bullies who think their tough get a slap from the lilguy. MM got a small taste of the slap they are going to get this summer lol.

May 13th, my last exam... mark that date down, that is when summer starts and mm's fall you heard it here first.

You've led foe to the point of extinction. Until you retire the only way foe is going is downwards.

4Fdyf.png

You've led foe to the point of extinction. Until you retire the only way foe is going is downwards.

cmon dont diss a fat kid, let him get his pride :teehee: :teehee:

it will be nice to have some clean competition

it will be nice to have some clean competition

i like you tom but im affraid there wont be any clean competition if any at all for mm, its an unfortunate situation eh.

If you were more subtle with the spies and didnt hop with us every world and then didnt attempt to ddos our ts everytime u get within a few mini maps, then maybe that could happen.

until then nop =]

my leading has minimal effect on foe, the members keep us one of the top contenders, untouched p2p matched preps, one of the best p2p mini warring clans, the best and most active community by far both ts and forums and in game.

lol, sorry scott but so long as we have all them things from our members alone something mm has never nor will ever have Foe will stay right where they are regardless of what one person does within foe.

#TEAM-WALLI

> Walli makes a post saying he doesn't care about fighting other clans now once foe starts to lose their grasp

> Fights clan wars because MM is on top of their game at the moment

> Fights 40~ MM unofficially

> Claims a win

> Makes a threat saying to end MM's #1 era

??

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

> Walli makes a post saying he doesn't care about fighting other clans now once foe starts to lose their grasp

> Claims a win

??

tumblr_lc738lDRh31qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

> Claims a win

??

I didnt care about fighting other clans as much, then the wilderness is actually bare and dead cept for clans come friday, sat, sun nights. Unfortunate but a fact.

Even if there was i have had to put up with having no choice since mm hop to the world i call as soon as i call it with us often. So i have had no choice but to go back to clan warfare.

MM had even if not more people than us, i thought you were smarter than that konka from the olden days anyway.

It is no threat, im just saying summer is always a different story to the academic year as it will be once again =] when did you become an mm fanboy anyway?

#TEAM-WALLI

Hmm CWA and lvl 3 multi, looked fun.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?