Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

200+ Ml check, several spies check, elmo on cam check, botnet on check, action loot and teamspeak? naaat so much.

walli

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> Walli makes a post saying he doesn't care about fighting other clans now once foe starts to lose their grasp

> Fights clan wars because MM is on top of their game at the moment

> Fights 40~ MM unofficially

> Claims a win

> Makes a threat saying to end MM's #1 era

??

I didnt care about fighting other clans as much, then the wilderness is actually bare and dead cept for clans come friday, sat, sun nights. Unfortunate but a fact.

Even if there was i have had to put up with having no choice since mm hop to the world i call as soon as i call it with us often. So i have had no choice but to go back to clan warfare.

MM had even if not more people than us, i thought you were smarter than that konka from the olden days anyway.

It is no threat, im just saying summer is always a different story to the academic year as it will be once again =] when did you become an mm fanboy anyway?

because the foe i was in 3 years ago wouldn't put up with this ****. the foe i knew, would have fought regardless, and most likely, taken a win.

it seems like you are underestimating yourselves, as the #1 p2p matched/full out clan without a doubt you should not be hesitating in fighting MM with such close opts.

:\

back in the day when eop was just a ****** med level clan, and it was ONLY you two as the top two clans, now that another clan has popped into #3, you fight them? what do you gain from fighting a clan no where near as good as you (eop) - you aren't giving yourself a challenge, the true #1 p2p clan should fight everyone, and anyone, regardless, that is what makes a clan #1. going to clan wars to fight a #3, doesn't make you #1 at all.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

You gotta be serious.. This is how low you've fell...

Claiming to have "destroyed" a clan when they had finished because you had ran the whole day? Wow Walli, I thought you were older mate and smarter.

To MM and Foe members(Eop is cool)

Stop baiting yourself in your topics, you both know that you two are in the "top" and that you wont let no1 get the spot from your hands... Just focus on fighting with pride and honor and remember you play this game for fun.. Fun you've ruined it even to those who are around you.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

you act like MM and Hf didn't start the teaming, you act like Mm never posts fake topics

lol'd

lol'd

proof

You know it's true, your leaders have admitted it on multiple occasions. You guys have an open alliance, not like it's unexpected. You can lie on Pw all you want, you deserve everything you have coming.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I can personally vouch for far greater committment from the MM members. Coming from a person who has past experience in dominating your clan week in week out until the point of near extinction as well as being around for plenty of summers and accurately predicting which clans will flourish and which will fall each summer, I can tell you right now that you will not end MM's reign. I know exactly what you're trying to do anyway to make us slump; after all it's extremely obvious. Starve MM of action unless it is being teamed against, amirite? Well Walli, you've warned us that you will make us slump when you finish pre-school this year, now it's my turn for a warning. Every time you run from us and try to starve us from action, every time you crash us, every time you team with your ass-pirate friends and every time you post fake information on your topics to try and gain publicity you'll just be throwing more fuel on the fire. Take it from me, you don't want to get burned.

It's your choice Walli.

Who are you? Using good grammar structure does not make you sound intelligent, in this case you sound like a retard. "Far greater commitment" Is that what under 50% pull weekend in and out is? Accepting people to your clan with 2 posts? Not just one or two either, your whole clan is a joke and everyone knows it, but they also realize it's the easiest to get in, but when people see how much being in MM sucks compared to everyone else MM's "Reign" (aka not getting any action at all and teaming with hf every weekend) will end.

Foe will always be the better clan, fullout us if you want to prove otherwise. Cheers

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

I can personally vouch for far greater committment from the MM members. Coming from a person who has past experience in dominating your clan week in week out until the point of near extinction as well as being around for plenty of summers and accurately predicting which clans will flourish and which will fall each summer, I can tell you right now that you will not end MM's reign. I know exactly what you're trying to do anyway to make us slump; after all it's extremely obvious. Starve MM of action unless it is being teamed against, amirite? Well Walli, you've warned us that you will make us slump when you finish pre-school this year, now it's my turn for a warning. Every time you run from us and try to starve us from action, every time you crash us, every time you team with your ass-pirate friends and every time you post fake information on your topics to try and gain publicity you'll just be throwing more fuel on the fire. Take it from me, you don't want to get burned.

It's your choice Walli.

Pulling ~45% of your clan is some intense commitment. You act like Mm has never ran from Foe for hours before, you act like Mm has never crashed Foe before, you act like MM and Hf didn't start the teaming, you act like Mm never posts fake topics, you act like you'll actually do anything different than what you are doing now. You most likely aren't going to do anything but flame on Pw and get about 0 fights every weekend. Eop and Foe will fight each other out-opted because they both know the other clan won't call a bunch of zerkers and tanks when they start losing (or even when they aren't losing) and claim a win. So, good luck with your little fire. I'm sure while Mm is roasting marshmallows, Foe and Eop will be having fun.

Raijin ftw.

Hopefully after exams I will be able to come to more pk trips.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

1) We did have fun, thanks.

2) In the wild we had 70 people, then we ended up with 89 some how at clanwars so after we had fun in clan wars as we had crash free fights with loot and bumsex with our good friends eop we went back into the wild.

3) we feasted on some clans

4) why not fight mm clean and straight up at the start of the trip? Because mm hit our ts off every time they got within a few mini maps of us to try unorganise us. Classy.

5) We are still winning it seems.

what happened when you were all not serious about rs and saying it was a game, now that you beat them once, suddenly it's "the fall of MM" rofl

it is just a game and it is just for fun and there is nothing more fun than putting things the 1 month old mm members will take as delicious bait.

If you believe what i put in every post then you mistake my intent lol =]

theres no shame in being excited by beating them, i'd be pretty excited to beat some one that's been talking **** to me for a few months, but alright, i take your word for it. Good to see you had fun though.

9kqihk.png

It's your choice Walli.

Who are you? Using good grammar structure does not make you sound intelligent, in this case you sound like a retard. "Far greater commitment" Is that what under 50% pull weekend in and out is? Accepting people to your clan with 2 posts? Not just one or two either, your whole clan is a joke and everyone knows it, but they also realize it's the easiest to get in, but when people see how much being in MM sucks compared to everyone else MM's "Reign" (aka not getting any action at all and teaming with hf every weekend) will end.

Foe will always be the better clan, fullout us if you want to prove otherwise. Cheers

we 3-0ed you last time we did. remember, us not losing one person and us winning 97-0? Oh yeah. god damn spastics.

insert -why can't we be friends song here-

OT (to the raijin w/e indian guy) i have been in 2 fights where it seems hf was there first and i will admit it. There was a time where after the week eop ddosed hf's teamspeak where hf hit eop while mm and eop were fighting at dwarves and the second time was when we fought foe in single when they just show up and i doubt we wanted to win a 1v1 fight so badly... I have not been here ever to witness hf being planned to come. Foe on the other hand are always adjusted perfectly to our backs while eop are in front while hf are not out, and you always complain how we team when u team whenever u r out opted by 10. This last sunday i was dissapointed y foe can fight eop who has them out opted by 20+? while mm went down to 95 and foe had 90 and would not fight. On to the ddosing issue I have no idea whats going on. Anyone caught ddosing in mm is kicked (as sadam and kampf were) so we did not start it for sure. Once again i am posting my opinion and not flaming

for people who wont read wall of text:

read it

DDoS HF's TS? They're not worth it lol, they are complete garbage. ****** mains trying to act tough against pures then when they run into main clans they **** their pants, log out and end.

I'm not sure if you're being serious when you say you have yet to experience MM calling HF, it's been happening every weekend lol. Your ranks just idle in their team speak on trips.

Worse than FOEOP lmfao

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

DDoS HF's TS? They're not worth it lol, they are complete garbage. ****** mains trying to act tough against pures then when they run into main clans they **** their pants, log out and end.

I'm not sure if you're being serious when you say you have yet to experience MM calling HF, it's been happening every weekend lol. Your ranks just idle in their team speak on trips.

Worse than FOEOP lmfao

u posted the ddosing "fight" with hf on pure warfare u shud remember...secondly ive never been in hf's ts and i said the 2 times where hf came first in my wall of text if u read it

Worse than FOEOP lmfao

I have not seen any HF on any of our trips in 2-3 weeks. So, uh, yeah. I mean if 200 Foe+Eop wanna fight 110 MM why not have 30 HF there to make it even? 140 of us have already proven we **** on you, and that's not even even numbers. I mean, if you wanna 2v1 us why get mad when we bring in our friends too? Maybe don't fight us up 50+ people you idiot. How does someone as dumb as you get leadership in a once honorable clan?

Worse than FOEOP lmfao

u posted the ddosing "fight" with hf on pure warfare u shud remember...secondly ive never been in hf's ts and i said the 2 times where hf came first in my wall of text if u read it

It wasn't a ddos fight :S

It's permissions set on teamspeak, called complaints :thumbsup:

qOY7v.png

Worse than FOEOP lmfao

I have not seen any HF on any of our trips in 2-3 weeks. So, uh, yeah. I mean if 200 Foe+Eop wanna fight 110 MM why not have 30 HF there to make it even? 140 of us have already proven we **** on you, and that's not even even numbers. I mean, if you wanna 2v1 us why get mad when we bring in our friends too? Maybe don't fight us up 50+ people you idiot. How does someone as dumb as you get leadership in a once honorable clan?

I have told you and your leaders before, I do not control what foe does just like 13th cannot control HF. They hate your guts and can do as they please, I simply don't give a ****. As long as you die and I get your loot I am happy & so are my members.

I would be down for a 1v1 clean fight anytime but unfortunately your leadership is either too scared or just desperate for a PW win hence why our TS has been offline every weekend for the past month.

qOY7v.png

Worse than FOEOP lmfao

I have told you and your leaders before, I do not control what foe does just like 13th cannot control HF. They hate your guts and can do as they please, I simply don't give a ****. As long as you die and I get your loot I am happy & so are my members.

I would be down for a 1v1 clean fight anytime but unfortunately your leadership is either too scared or just desperate for a PW win hence why our TS has been offline every weekend for the past month.

k cya next weekend im sure both members of both clans would like a 1v1 from looking at the dialogue of ur vid last saturday :thumbsup:

Worse than FOEOP lmfao

oh, must be those Foe members in red capes spamming "off foe", or telling foe exactly to rush in when you're about to get cleared. Too scared or too desperate? we haven't had TS clean for the last month. Seriously do your members actually believe the **** that you spew? Do YOU even believe it? Scared? Of EOP? Are you serious?! PW win?? Look at this past weekend. We post a topic explaining EXACTLY what happened, not claiming wins at all. Saying exactly the truth. Go look at the title of your topic, claiming 3 wins, when you were cleared in first two and third was about 15 seconds in when "crashed" by Foe. Stop talking out of your ass maybe your clan will start to get better.

Oh, tell T7 to stop tabbing, you're supposed to be honor. O wait... nevermind.

insert -why can't we be friends song here-

OT (to the raijin w/e indian guy) i have been in 2 fights where it seems hf was there first and i will admit it. There was a time where after the week eop ddosed hf's teamspeak where hf hit eop while mm and eop were fighting at dwarves and the second time was when we fought foe in single when they just show up and i doubt we wanted to win a 1v1 fight so badly... I have not been here ever to witness hf being planned to come. Foe on the other hand are always adjusted perfectly to our backs while eop are in front while hf are not out, and you always complain how we team when u team whenever u r out opted by 10. This last sunday i was dissapointed y foe can fight eop who has them out opted by 20+? while mm went down to 95 and foe had 90 and would not fight. On to the ddosing issue I have no idea whats going on. Anyone caught ddosing in mm is kicked (as sadam and kampf were) so we did not start it for sure. Once again i am posting my opinion and not flaming

for people who wont read wall of text:

read it

@you and the other guy arguing on this topic

You're both new and irrelevant, and thus have no idea what actually goes on behind the scenes. You don't know for instance that most sunday's HF are sitting a few maps away from you. Why? Because you only move towards where they were when they've hopped. Your leaders don't want you to know they're around.

You also don't know anything about MM hitting ours and FOE's ts every weekend for the past month.

You also don't know that Meklo spent all saturday on his main sniping our fallin leader.

You also don't know that at every fight theres a team of mains (froblinkin etc.) helping you guys out.

You also don't know that your clan lies about our opts every saturday, its amusing sitting in your teamspeak. Speshls will say we have even opts when we have 20 less to make you all feel big. Or if the opts are even, speshls will tell you we have 20 more than you to justify hiding from us.

You also probably don't realise that when we or FOE outpull you, MM spend all their time in full worlds where we can't get to you.

So many things yet to learn young padawan :teehee:

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>