Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Burnley 5 - 0 Blackburn

walli

New_Banner.png

foe_header.png

wrjtqe.png

Last night Cp approached us for a F2P prep, all rounds dangerous 20def cap. We being big boys rolled up with around 42 people, not including apps, so decent pull for a late night. Was a pretty fun event and was quite a tidy and impressive win from our point of view, winning originally with a 3-0, however agreeing to do a couple more for fun and practice. We then took the 5-0, all fights though pretty tough seeing we were in Cp's favoured server and with there large numbers of mith. We worked our piles and stuck aggresive throughout and focused on our spamming which has been letting us down in recent weeks. Thanks for the preps Cp, look forward to doing some more with you.

screenshot024d.png

110503235453.png

~Final Ownage Elite

2popoqp.png

JOIN OUR FORUMS AND APPLY TO FOE TODAY!!

s2uu8o.png

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT FOETUBE FOR THE LATEST ON FOE RUN-INS.

#TEAM-WALLI

Impressive win, CP are normally pretty good at 20 def cap preps as they have the highest defence average in pure clanning.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

icwutudidther

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Good job FOE, had a lot of fun :D

and btw to all of us who are calling us a bad clan, we want to prep with the top pure clans so we get improve our game... we're not going to learn anything by fighting less experienced clans

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend