Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do you teleport?

Which types of pking is more fun?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Got balls to admit it?

• Yes
    • No

There should be an exception for people with a steel titan pking in multi, I tele all the time in multi only because:

1. 5+ Ppl vs you is not fun.

2. Why should they get my kill if they team me.

3. I hate getting mage cape+god book.

And tl;dr when you guys get 99 summon and feel what it's like you'll want to tele also.

I used to be pure honor but as the years and years passed you start to care less about a pixelated "Honor Code".

1. stay in single

2. LOL

3. dont risk them

or i can pk and nh lilguy

npbnw.png
61207262.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont pk

edit: i did lure a bit before the update, i had 1m and 4 drag battles in my vent, logged in instantly attacked, no tele's on me and i just ice barraged the idiot and stood on him and spam clicked log out l0l

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

No, there's absolutely no tollerance for teleing in MM. Everyone who has done so with proof provided gets instantly kicked. As well, if you have tabs in your pictures for your app, it's a month long wait until you can app again.

We aren't like Eop, we don't try to justify when our members tele. Rules are rules and condition doesn't allow you to break them, because there are plenty of members who would take the death instead of teleing.

I think it is sad that clans are trying to justify teleing, but expected.

Zyox ilu, but calling out EOP was un-needed, You're #1 keep doing what your doing and let the haters hate, no need to go around hating when ur #1.

No. I don't care about pixels that I would need to tele. If you kill me good for you, you deserve my loot. But even if you team/nh fight me and I die I don't really care.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

waiting patiently for the picture of you being a ***** to appear on my desk.

lol gl with that

i would prefer it either no one teleports although that's not going to happen so everyone teleporting would be a better system than half the community teleing, half pretending they don't and still teleing.

mmflash123.gif

No.

And I wish the poll was public so I could get the faggots booted who do.

o **** woops

Besides you Petey. If I could I would kill Drunk and give you leader@@@@ :thumbsup:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Yes i teleport when pking solo.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"