Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Thug Pride

PaleBlueDot

Strength: 32

Defense: 20

Range: 3

Prayer: 2

Magic: 78

Hitpoints: 62

Combat: 58

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

- Carl Sagan

Yeah umm, not to be a ****...but no clans are accepting that :3

If you weren't trying to be an ****, what were you trying to be?

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

- Carl Sagan

Dont know any lpcs atm.

Maybe train up a bit.

Check out We Are Royalty [WAR] when u do

#War-rs

Www.War-rs.webs.com

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I checked out your guys's topic, and your clan looks great. You don't have any FA type ranks, do you?

- Carl Sagan

I checked out your guys's topic, and your clan looks great. You don't have any FA type ranks, do you?

We have "Clan Friend" which u can come to our non manditory events such as luring, inners, caslte wars, boss's, watever we may have.

We also have a junior app process, which is lower reqs than our full member.

70 mage 75 stat is the reqs. 1-30 def.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

We have "Clan Friend" which u can come to our non manditory events such as luring, inners, caslte wars, boss's, watever we may have.

We also have a junior app process, which is lower reqs than our full member.

70 mage 75 stat is the reqs. 1-30 def.

I'd be honored to be a clan-friend. If I go ahead and create an account over at your forums, could you hook me up with such a rank? ;)

- Carl Sagan

Train up for Control

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I think I rmeme u being Fa for ages in DP, I think ur stats are ready for Repulsive already. If u'd be bothered I'd recommend TRAINING up for Malice though.

Do not stretch out the page.

Yeah umm, not to be a ****...but no clans are accepting that :3

If you weren't trying to be an ****, what were you trying to be?

He wasn't trying to be anything.. He was being honest.

I highly doubt there's a clan out there that's going to accept stats like those. Some friendly advice would be to go get training, before you try joining a clan.

Hey, it seems that you're still caught up in the gang lifestyle. Although it may seem cool at first, all the aspects of a gang lifestyle are derogatory towards your personal well being. Here in Malice, we act as a half way house for thugs and ex gang members trying to re-establish themselves in the world. We offer ex-convicts friends, jobs, and a fresh start. We have a 80% success rate with first timers, a 95% with second timers.

Please give us a try at #malice

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice