Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just enjoy, don't flame

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GJ HF

In my eyes, pures wouldn't be able to consistently compete with rune pures/tanks. They have way too much advantages. Plus, being a pure and being in fast pace war is alot more fun or i'd be main if I wanted a long war.

Proud Ex Co-Leader of Mid-Generation

mlmw0h.png

Us pures are very organised thanks none of you mains can see that unless you have been involved in pure clanning for a long time, i would even go ahead and say where partly more organised then main clans, we don't have defence like mains we can’t tank 10 people? That’s what the difference is, I don't like you coming on this site and telling us to become more like main clans and being more organised!

Overall our 1 defence and our organisation is still able to beat clans like Hf who have defence :)

Oh and also if your trying to compare HF fighting KO to a pure clan fighting a main clan or a tank clan that’s very stupid imo.

[ 1 defence vs 45-99 defence is not fair ] [ 45 vs 99 Does you a disadvantage but not a huge one like us pures ]

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Us pures are very organised thanks none of you mains can see that unless you have been involved in pure clanning for a long time, i would even go ahead and say where partly more organised then main clans, we don't have defence like mains we can’t tank 10 people? That’s what the difference is, I don't like you coming on this site and telling us to become more like main clans and being more organised!

Overall our 1 defence and our organisation is still able to beat clans like Hf who have defence :)

Oh and also if your trying to compare HF fighting KO to a pure clan fighting a main clan or a tank clan that’s very stupid imo.

[ 1 defence vs 45-99 defence is not fair ] [ 45 vs 99 Does you a disadvantage but not a huge one like us pures ]

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

I agree that more pure clans should have prepped-fights with main clans now and then. There are loads of main clans that pull 40/50 on saturday/sunday evenings (GMT). It would be fun for once or twice in a while. Ofcourse you'd have to state that you (as a pure clan) aren't used to fighting as a main clan so that it might look as a mass snipe fight from your side lol (which would make the main clan mad if there was a sniper cap lol).

But you cannot compare main fights with pure fights. It is stupid to fight as mains when you're a pure. It is only smart to do so in mini's and small preps. But in a 60 vs 60 + ? No that wouldn't work. Simply because 4 pures can 1 hit another pure. A main won't get 1 hit by 4 other mains (maybe only if they use corrupt and attack him off guard, but then he/she would suck lol). Thus having a main pile in a huge pure vs pure fight is pointless. More piles going on will get you more kills.

So there for you can't really make pure clans fight as a main clan vs other pure clans just to make the pure community look better on rsc. Infact, most people on rsc don't care about Pures and never will. It won't change a thing lol.

Grats on your win.

heartline8.gif

You're forgetting the 99 defence tanks they got.

GJ Higher Force, I'll allow you to post here through the respect you're asking for on this topic, which you will recieve.

Pures fight in a more chaotic type of fighting. Each pile lasts for such a small amount of time due to our defence levels thus making transitions harder for us to fight.

Our type of fights act for fast organisation and calling. Most calling is used for direction or for acts of fighting (pushing, falling back for a re-rush, ect.), rather than names (unless it's a smaller type of war or less people are remaining or in view). Our types of wars, are far different and a far different type of organisation that the "main/tank/rune-pure" world is use to. We can't say the pure world is more organised than the "main/tank/rune-pure" world, because it's completely different. If we took the time to find fall-ins mid fight, we'd lose ground and options very fast causing defeat and confusion. The fact that we fight in such a hecktic way, keeps us organised, as weird as that sounds.

And to the ignorant kids who wish to bait on this topic, you will still get suspended. HF doesn't really have a place to go to as they're stuck in the middle. As PC did before, they allowed HF, and so will we. They already get involved in PW's weekend topics enough and I'd like to see their side of the story as well.

A level 80 in addy, un-quested. An account that I see in just about most of the pure clans that post here. If you consider that pure, then you're retarded to think that 45 defence with turmoil and full offensive gear is any less pure. Grow up.

GJ Higher Force, I'll allow you to post here through the respect you're asking for on this topic, which you will recieve.

Pures fight in a more chaotic type of fighting. Each pile lasts for such a small amount of time due to our defence levels thus making transitions harder for us to fight.

Our type of fights act for fast organisation and calling. Most calling is used for direction or for acts of fighting (pushing, falling back for a re-rush, ect.), rather than names (unless it's a smaller type of war or less people are remaining or in view). Our types of wars, are far different and a far different type of organisation that the "main/tank/rune-pure" world is use to. We can't say the pure world is more organised than the "main/tank/rune-pure" world, because it's completely different. If we took the time to find fall-ins mid fight, we'd lose ground and options very fast causing defeat and confusion. The fact that we fight in such a hecktic way, keeps us organised, as weird as that sounds.

And to the ignorant kids who wish to bait on this topic, you will still get suspended. HF doesn't really have a place to go to as they're stuck in the middle. As PC did before, they allowed HF, and so will we. They already get involved in PW's weekend topics enough and I'd like to see their side of the story as well.

A level 80 in addy, un-quested. An account that I see in just about most of the pure clans that post here. If you consider that pure, then you're retarded to think that 45 defence with turmoil and full offensive gear is any less pure. Grow up.

30 defence has been in pure clans since old wild... We called still called them pure clans then...why not now? because they got ownage prayers to go with it everyone wants to hate.

then you're retarded to think that 45 defence with turmoil and full offensive gear is any less pure. Grow up.

You're forgetting the 99 defence kids.

A level 80 in addy, un-quested. An account that I see in just about most of the pure clans that post here.

I bet you can't even name even over 3, level 80 in addy, un-quested accounts that are in clans. & I only know of one clan that has a addy kid un-quested which is EOP so idk what you mean by most of the pure clans.

Well if you want to hear the side of the story of them crashing a fights every time a certain clan is going to loose OR pretty much crashing anything possible that a certain clan is involved in than idk what to say, can't really do anything it's your forums.

Don't mean to rip on you... just telling it like it is.

30 defence has been in pure clans since old wild... We called still called them pure clans then...why not now? because they got ownage prayers to go with it everyone wants to hate.

Wondering if you read what I wrote.

You're forgetting the 99 defence kids.

Pking accounts made for their levels notice how it isn't a level 126 or so on, (and even if there is, the pure clans have the same issue with 35+ defence accounts in their clans.). Aka Pkers, aka what Pures are. Aka they perform the term "pking". Aka it's all the same in the big picture.

I bet you can't even name even over 3, level 80 in addy, un-quested accounts that are in clans. & I only know of one clan that has a addy kid un-quested which is EOP so idk what you mean by most of the pure clans.

Don't try to challenge me when you don't even know yourself. Feel free to look at CH, AM, EOP, CP and ect ect ect's ML. You'll find a couple per, and I don't need to hold your hand to figure that out for you.

Well if you want to hear the side of the story of them crashing a fights every time a certain clan is going to loose OR pretty much crashing anything possible that a certain clan is involved in than idk what to say, can't really do anything it's your forums.

Has been happening for years, and it's the wild. Also pure clans use to bring mains on trips even then and they do now. Feel free to read topic "Omni", pinned up there.

Don't mean to rip on you... just telling it like it is.

Don't mean to rip on you, just telling you to get your facts right before you even try.

I stopped reading after this poor statement, get your facts straight.

OT: Seemed like an intense fight HF

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

K no need to catch feelings, I'm just telling you from the majority of the pure community stand point that have to go out every weekend and can't even fight a certain clan without getting crashed by HF.

Don't try to challenge me when you don't even know yourself. Feel free to look at CH, AM, EOP, CP and ect ect ect's ML. You'll find a couple per.

Thats not most of the clans in the PC but ok...

Pking accounts made for their l=levels notice how it isn't a level 126 or so on, (and even if there is, the pure clans have the same issue with 35+ defence accounts in their clans). Aka Pkers, aka what Pures are. Aka they perform the term "pking". Aka it's all the same in the big picture.

Thought this was home of the defenceless but ok again...

Don't mean to rip on you, just telling you to get your facts right before you even try.

And i got my facts right, because i actually on the battlefield every weekend and experience things first hand so clearly i got my facts straight thanks, W.e Floats your boat.. again it's your forums do what you want. And i was trying anything... just telling it like it is.

@Pur3 kide fail to see you're point or what you even mean.

Um...No. 20 defense was considered pushing it back then. What's your idea of old wild lol.

Arp-1.png

Um...No. 20 defense was considered pushing it back then. What's your idea of old wild lol.

Hiei the PK, Pure b K, Necteror.... yeah, Im guessing you're new.

Anyways im done already said what needed to been said.

Yea. High ranking officials or famous pkers lol. Not normal members. That was about it. You can literally name them with ease. Nowadays there's some in each clan. They're not maxed. They're not famous. They're just there. urightiamsuchanewfagl0000l

Arp-1.png

/Facepalm

Name one clan that had requirement above 20 defence back in old wilderness? NONE. Get your fúcking facts straight, Jesus Christ.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

/Facepalm

Name one clan that had requirement above 20 defence back in old wilderness? NONE. Get your fúcking facts straight, Jesus Christ.

But there still was 30 defence in pure clans back then am i wrong? No you get your fucking facts straight , Jesus christ...enough with the slurppy slurppy.

Now stfu and let HF have thier topic in peace... what neeeded to been said has been said.