Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defence

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what about 60 mith lords and 10 1 def pures? Does that make you a pure clan compared to 10 addy daddys and 50 1 def pures?

Yes actually it does you idiot, 1-20 defence has always been pure, 30 defence is not. Morons like you ruin this community.

Nice post poke, nothing anyone can do apart from the leaders of the main pure clans who have choosen to allow 30 defence.

Your retarded, I take it your in control. If having level 60s in mith is pure thats garbage. Your not a saint for not accepting 30 def your just retarded and you will lose almost all matched opt fights. Enjoy having 40 level 60s in mith while the rest of the community has 10 level 110s in addy

No actually im not in control, are you stupid my avy and sig has The Hatred in it. Anyway 1-20 defence was the pure way, now 30 defence was some how aloud in this community, yes you may say that the rest of the community will use there 110's in addy, clans used addy for an advantage over the other clans who used mith? Now that everyones going to use addy whats next??... The next step is rune to get more of an advantage over the people with 30-39 defence? it will not stop. :down:

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

I've thought of a brilliant idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, CT are now officially allowing 70 defence to apply for their clan, if in fights in f2p people have addy, we shall whip out the corrupt dragon and rune.

20 def cap wars in the wild

In P2P if you have kids running around in snakeskin and addy with turmoil, we'll get out our barrows legs and black d'hide bodies with our piety and do some work.

Skipping the 40 def stage straight to 70, gl pure world!

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

Lol? You have people in your clan who have unquested 20 defence and are lvl 70s... Nice? So I don't know why you are making these topics, complaining about defence levels. If you can't beat them, join them. Or, you can carry on making topics and wasting your time. It's your choice

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

So what about 60 mith lords and 10 1 def pures? Does that make you a pure clan compared to 10 addy daddys and 50 1 def pures?

Yes actually it does you idiot, 1-20 defence has always been pure, 30 defence is not. Morons like you ruin this community.

Nice post poke, nothing anyone can do apart from the leaders of the main pure clans who have choosen to allow 30 defence.

Your retarded, I take it your in control. If having level 60s in mith is pure thats garbage. Your not a saint for not accepting 30 def your just retarded and you will lose almost all matched opt fights. Enjoy having 40 level 60s in mith while the rest of the community has 10 level 110s in addy

No actually im not in control, are you stupid my avy and sig has The Hatred in it. Anyway 1-20 defence was the pure way, now 30 defence was some how aloud in this community, yes you may say that the rest of the community will use there 110's in addy, clans used addy for an advantage over the other clans who used mith? Now that everyones going to use addy whats next??... The next step is rune to get more of an advantage over the people with 30-39 defence? it will not stop. :down:

Think what you want but the chance of a clan allowed 40 def is VERY unlikely. People don't just get 30 def to get an advantage in the pure world, people like to have 30 def for just pking in general.

I've thought of a brilliant idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, CT are now officially allowing 70 defence to apply for their clan, if in fights in f2p people have addy, we shall whip out the corrupt dragon and rune.

20 def cap wars in the wild

In P2P if you have kids running around in snakeskin and addy with turmoil, we'll get out our barrows legs and black d'hide bodies with our piety and do some work.

Skipping the 40 def stage straight to 70, gl pure world!

Oh man kids would flip ****, but just because they all died.

maceface2.pngpeacemaceface2.png
#mace
bot>get banned>get unbanned>repeat
DON'T HATE THE PLAYER
HATE THE GAME

good job.

Eruption Of Pures

Mains:

Pink_Clay - 35 def

T7emon_Arrow - 30 def

Berryful - 33 def

Nish_0wnz_Pk - 31 def

Idefine_Pro - 33 def

De4th_Snr - 30 def

Tayyab - 31 def

Fudg3p4ck3r - 30 def

L_Sejoyo_L - 30 def

Im_Cronic_Ko - 31 def

X_Wast3d - 34 def

L_Big_Papi_L - 30 def

Ashh - 31 def

Naruto921784 - 30 def

Nzs_Rambo - 33 def

Happening - 31 def

Im_Max - 34 def

Don_Leech - 31 def

Addydaddy - 32 def

Rampage_Hard - 31 def

Lead_Slugs - 33 def

I_Sr_Ae_L - 32 def

Honestly Chris , your the most intelligent person on this forums. But you should know how this game works. It's a revolution we are turning into mains: like it or not jägex will make a crazy update for 40 def purEs and will influence most rich kids to get def. S

Basically my point is that we are going to fall like a tower believe it not your little cousins and brothers will be a pure with 40-50 def.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

I personally was against turmoil and 30 defence in Foe when it was first discussed, and still is...But the fact is though, pures are all about the best offense available while remaining as low combat as possible (avoiding prayer/def levels). Or that's the picture I've had for the past 6 years.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

it's like you said, no respect.. So clans try to gain advantages anyway they can. If this continues, clans will get more desperate and will have to resort to 40 def to get an advantage. So from now on I want to start coming to trips on a 99 def tank ranger account, and if addy daddies complain, they can eat it. And the only reason I'd do this is because I know all respect is gone. Or maybe someone can make a small group of mains that crash fights (but only kill the one's wearing 30 def gear). They would be my hero's.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

it's like you said, no respect.. So clans try to gain advantages anyway they can. If this continues, clans will get more desperate and will have to resort to 40 def to get an advantage. So from now on I want to start coming to trips on a 99 def tank ranger account, and if addy daddies complain, they can eat it. And the only reason I'd do this is because I know all respect is gone. Or maybe someone can make a small group of mains that crash fights (but only kill the one's wearing 30 def gear). They would be my hero's.

Thats already been organised for this saturday.

14 level 115-126 sign ups so far!

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

30 def quested is more pure then 20 def not quested.

Not pure, but more pure as it gets offensive bonuses rather then just gettin 20 def for mith.

And there's just franco l0l

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

the way i see it jagex wins.

Jagex had wildy in 2007 for us pures.

took it away and people got defence. then jagex realized they were winning.

after pcl they learned hey, if we give the rich people over powering weapons of ownage for pking then people would get defence for it.

so they tested us with hand cannons.

more pures got def for a hand cannon.

then they stepped it up for a complete lure of turmoil. which alot of "rich" kids got.

meaning jagex is winning.

The Next update that will ruin us is a 35 defence update or super over powered 40 def update.

when this comes we will see rune on "pure" pk trips,

Some 1 remember what i said, i want to be able to say i told u so later.

Basically what he said.

But it can be stopped by clan leaders by not accepting people who will get these 'future updates'. So in the end: Clan leaders decide the future of pure clans.

Times change, some clan leaders allow these changes. And when 1 clan does others might follow or hate on them a lot. Which will cause more of these topics lol.

heartline8.gif

30 def quested is more pure then 20 def not quested.

Not pure, but more pure as it gets offensive bonuses rather then just gettin 20 def for mith.

And there's just franco l0l

Exactly. Neither are pure, but at least you get some major offensive bonuses with 30 and turmoil. Unquested 30 is just terrible, though.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.