Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I put this here cause it will get more replies/votes

mi7ch

Yo, what do you think? Will it?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. WILL IT HAPPEN?!?

• Yes
    • No
    • Lmfao you're a fat kid if you believe

Well, once furious and Inu get on, this will be moved to General Discussion, but I want opinions on the whole thing faster, considering most people view this board more then others. (I'm promoting alex, gtfo)

So, Personally I didn't even know what the hell this even was until some spastic came into IRC afraid of dying. (Not mentioning names) Ok fine, I will. OxY :)

So I was like, Ok Amber, You're a complete spastic if you believe this bull ****. Why would God destroy his own world? I got no answer other than brb popping a bunch of sleeping pills and getting high as ****!

Personally, I think this is another 2012 bull **** delima where a poor 88 year old guy named Harold Campain is trying to support his dirt poor family, and he wants to blame God for the reason he's poor when in reality it's because he's incredibly lazy (He's from Pakistan and he's mixed with Nigerian, and Somalian) - Does it explain his kraze? Nah, jk though. For real, This guy is such a spastic he convinced so many people, I watched a video about the whole thing these people left their jobs, left their families, left their homes, just to spread a bunch of ****?!?!?

WOW! That's all I have to say, lol @ them when God jails them in Hell for spreading useless propaganda about him

The world apparently is going to end by an Earthquake, Can't they predict a Earthquake 2 days before it hits? It's just complete ****, this whole story, this whole thing is just so fake it makes me facedesk IRL as I'm watching this Military Documentary before I head to bed...

Time you'll die mark it down: May 21st, 2011 - 6:00 PM EST (It says supper time, so I assume that)

LOL SIKE! Faggots.

Also: Pull a am0n and call your nearest hooker, don't die a virgin!!!!!!!!!

Input, and don't troll. Let's see how many silly willys exist on these forums

Also: Reminder...I posted this here cause I know it'll get moved soon, but want as many replies with opinions as I can get.

Their website defending everything they say:

(02:29:31) <+OxY> http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/rapture/?GT1=43001 judgement day

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Im not afraid of dying, when its our time to die, its our time.

About the rapture, i feel its a joke. Tho this year has had some strange events, (animals dying, weird earthquakes, storms, temp drops and rises etc.) it doesnt mean that the world is ending.

I think the world will end from our own doing before the world just randomly ends, maybe a nuclear war will eventually destroy everything, or maybe we create some new virus that gets loose and turns us all into zombies, either way i dont think the rapture or 2012 will happen and if it does, well i hope every1 did everything they wanted in their lives.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You're a very good man Joel, I have you know that.

Agreed.

Didn't feel like reading any of it but this apocalypse/end of the world mumbo jumbo has been popping up every couple of years since the prophet Muhammad was laid to rest in Medina

Expected.

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I heard on the radio that the guy who predicted this also predicted the Rapture back in 1994. That's all you really need to know.

See Waldo- I heard the same. The only drastic event that happened in 1994 was me being born.

:thumbsup:

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

You're a very good man Joel, I have you know that.

Agreed.

CANT Tell if SRS.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I heard on the radio that the guy who predicted this also predicted the Rapture back in 1994. That's all you really need to know.

See Waldo- I heard the same. The only drastic event that happened in 1994 was me being born.

:thumbsup:

God your a youngin.

Trololol

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Sidenote, if it is the end of the world today, i got 1.5k post count on pw for Nothing!

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Oh Joel- I was 100% serious. You're a wonderful human being, and if I were to die, I'd want to die beside a fellow Conrad like yourself.

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

heard this on the radio drivin back from the bar. If we die we die no reason to ***** about it or live in fear. I'll quote my good ol' highschool football coach on this: 'There's no point in worrying about **** you have no control over'

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

*facepalm*

13-y-o detected, why would you even post this?

I'm actually 26, your point is highly invalid

*Facepalm*

Detected old school ******.

OT:

I posted cause it's 3am and I'm bored.

Next question

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Didn't read but any judgement day nonsense is a load of BS.

The world will end the way it was created, through science not religion.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>