Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality P2P Sunday - Summer Here We Come!

-Adam-

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt even know u was fighting at gap.

watch our vid, we just rushed gap assuming only fi was there and ended up banging out most fi north of gap then fighting eop south of it.

No rescuing.

Then it made me lol u going in on tlp and 'off mm' your words. Then teamed with mm on foe and still got worked nicely tbh.

We left and went single strip with 60+ people when hf showed up... 3 v 1 is too much even for foe.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Except... Got em!

10pdfkn.jpg

oh i see so 65 fi sniping + 85-90ish mm + 40 hf vs 100 foe dam son im glad to be foe and not be those clans that have to team to own the true crew =]

Your own leaders words were:

We rushed into GAP to fight FI. Another persons words are against 100 Foe.

You rushed 65 with 100 Foe including with your mains. You rushed Fi within 30 seconds meaning you knew exactly what was going on and knew EOP was fighting Fi at Gap before you rushed.

Silly kids.

1+1 doesn't equal 4...

oh i see so 65 fi sniping + 85-90ish mm + 40 hf vs 100 foe dam son im glad to be foe and not be those clans that have to team to own the true crew =]

Yeh cause Foe didn't bring mains...

There's vids about and you can see MM right click Ultra ffs. So stop the bullshitting.

13th who was filming was hit 3 times by mains, each time wearing team-6 cape.

bqsuzk.png

Excuse?

Did he bring str pots instead of brews again?

Is this a joke? You were getting wrecked at sperm hill lmfao.

o dear

edit: Your only pic of the fight is you standing at northhill next to MM members who are off you. It's pretty obvious you called them considering they didn't make any attempt to attack you even after we'd run south and logged.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

lets pretend we are a bunch of ponies roaming the city

Lets pretend we are a bunch of ponies roaming the city of Varrock. As these ponies grow older so does their determination to grow stronger. Now most people have seen these ponies become the strongest ponies around, but as generations past many of the old ponies died (Grew Up). Now a new breed of ponies stronger then ever before are coming back for vengeance & blood that once filled our golden chalice that we held for many years.

As one wise man told me many years ago: NEVER GIVE UP; NEVER SURRENDER!

toy_story_buzz_lightyear-4957.jpg

LOL! Who still plays this game

glad u guys r honest about teaming, but foe didn't end with 10 ppl lol...we left to single with 60+ after hf came along. we didn't mind the 2 vs 1, but we cbf with hf

glad your pulls are steadily rising...summer should be fun!

see you this weekend. :thumbsup:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Their pulls aren't steadily rising, they jumped from 40-65 because a clan closed into them ^_^

Similar to when z closed into eop then they all left cause they didn't realize it was ****. Similar to how eop went from 100 pulls to pulling 70. Similar to how you **** rode foe and now there gunna hit you everytime they can. EOP is like a bunch of mexicans that cut lawns, there only useful to do the dirty work, then useless after

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl