Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Kings Of F2P Med | Control's F2P Saturday

P0ke N Die

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cd the clan isnt ****, but the posers and wannabes running #cd are pretty much ****. god damn i hate those faggots. destroying the name of a good clan is shameful especially when logan is involved, that no life drone who tried closeding cd 3 times so he can go join some big clan.

:\

Grats on the propaganda topic. Id be mad too if i got roflstomped.

On topic, at the BH steps fight, we fought you for about 10 second before i realized you had 15-20+ on us. Then about 25/30 of us ran to N.E steps.

And then you crashed about 3 people at the backstab fest...

Also do you really expect anybody to believe you droppped from 61 to 40 in our first encounter after about 30-40 minutes. hmmmmmmmmmmm

you mean after 3hours and 30 minutes :thumbsup:

qOY7v.png

You didn't rape, you got raped by every other clan who posted a topic today. Shying from the truth will not help your clan poke.

I love your replies because they allow me to respond and bump my topic back to the top. Thanks for loot!

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I've started collecting FI/CP capes since the new wild (in the bh era i never got them with a loot)

im on about 278 cp capes and 193 fi capes. will i reach 500cp capes and 350 fi capes by the end of the summer?

qOY7v.png

Nice pull and gj, but idk about the our fight.

Won't comment any further as I wasn't there.

Anyway, looks like you got alot of action, very nice!

Thanks. And I posted a pic with proof of the ending opts for both clans, check Page 2 or something.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Nice work

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it