Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality - Sunday!!!!!

-Adam-

nuosu1penis.png

P2PSunday.png

JoinToday.png

fatatliy4.png

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

Today, Fatality went out with pull of 76 looking forward to an action packed trip. Thanks for the fights everyone.

FatalityBar-1.png

Fatality vs The Last Pures vs High Force

Fatality was heading to gap since EOP was taking an extra 20+ minutes to mass. Fatality waited for a good 15 minutes, but EOP was unfortunately still located in single. As we headed to Gap I told TLP our location for a respectful run in which they gladly accepted. Fatality was in a fall in south of gap, and one our scouts told us TLP was running towards us in a fall in. Fatality quickly spread & charged them east of gap with barrages which got TLP in huge clumps.

The fight went on for several minutes, but was crashed by Higher Force who ran into our already cramped up fighting area. Finally both Fatality & TLP decided to run single to fight another time. Thanks For The Fight TLP :thumbsup:

110529122932.png

--------------------------------------------------

[Fatality Start]: 76+

[TLP Start]: 58?

[HF Start]: ?

-------------------------------------------------

[Fatality End]: ?

[TLP End]: ?

[HF]: ?

FatalityBar-1.png

Fatality vs EOP

Once again Fatality went out to go fight EOP. EOP got word that Fatality was going after them, so they decided to DDOS our team speak thinking it would stop us from hunting them down. After about 10 hops Fatality finally logged on top of EOP in the multi area of gwas ledge. EOP tried to fight back but Fatality Elites walked straight through them pushing the 10ish who survived from the multi fight south. Fatality continued to clear EOP as they tried to run into single, but everyone of EOP's members hit the ground before they could get away.

kmkmlml.png

110529124826.png

[Fatality Start]: 76

EOP: 45?

[Fatality Start]: 76

EOP: 0 (I think they decided to go 1 item us after this)

FatalityBar-1.png

Fatality vs TLP (Round 1)

As Fatality was once again looking for EOP we found out that one of EOP's ranks decided to basically end instead of staying out to fight. During this time TLP really wanted to fight us so they logged into our world several times as we were hunting EOP. One my scouts told me TLP were spreading near corp waiting for Fatality to charge them. Fatality quickly spread near mossies, and attacked TLP full force. As the fight was going on Fatality was taking over corp till finally TLP left the battle field. Fatality got a fall in, and was heading down to 18 ports but.... Round 2 Starts

110529131312.png

110529131341.png

[Fatality Start]: 66+

[TLP Start]: 60+

[Fatality End]: 47+

TLP End]: 3-5 Left On Battle Field

FatalityBar-1.png

Fatality vs TLP (Round 2)

As Fatality was walking down to 18 ports to claim our win... TLP got a quick regroup which caught Fatality off guard. As TLP was killing the last 35 of Fatality we also were getting a regroup at 18 ports waiting for TLP's arrival. As TLP ran down to 18 ports both clans collided to start a fight that went on for about 1 hour & 24 Minutes.

During this fight EOP decided to 1 item Fatality members, and snipe Fatality members on mains. As stated above the fight went on for a very long time, and after a while Fatality Ranks could tell we will never have a clear winner of a fight with both clans returning so vigorously. Fatality decided to be the gentlemen, and told our members to just meet edge. TLP thank you for the fight, it was actually really fun.

110529133103.png

110529133814.png

110529133914.png

[Fatality Start]: 70+

[TLP Start]: 60+

[Fatality End]: 0 (Went To edge)

[TLP End]: 35+

FatalityBar-1.png

Fatality vs Runescape Mods

After we called off returning for that long war with TLP. Fatality decided to have little fun with still 62+ members after that long war. We chanted many things with the smell of victory, but got owned by Jagex Mods because they muted everyone.

110529152110.png

ZuTFW.png

110529180853.png

110529181126.png

LOL! Who still plays this game

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i no wanna flame just anwer me how u can pull 70 s on sunday and 50 + on saturday ?

good fking job and pull

We had 64+ on Saturday, and being P2P based it's expected to pull more to it. Thanks for the respectful response man :)

15zs5ro.jpg

i no wanna flame just anwer me how u can pull 70 s on sunday and 50 + on saturday ?

good fking job and pull

Pulled 61+ Friday... Pulled 64+ Sat...Pulled 76 Sunday... Our pulls will keep going up I hope as days go on, and our anger grows because of disgraceful clans.

Find it very hard to believe that TLP lost to you in round one, than cleared you in 2nd.......

other than that good job. Those Player mods act like the mods on this forum, muting and editing post for no reason.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Also if you will, why do you not mention you had 2 baby pure clans with you?

Really? Who are these 2 baby clans that were with us?

Please don't listen to EOP's propaganda they are trying to make excuses on why they are such a disgrace.

Good weekend Fatality.

Hopefully we can have cleaner fights with clans like TLP next weekend.

ƒatality ƒorever

swordsul7.gifFatality Warlord since 7/13/10 at 7:56 AM PST
skullbonesbl2.gifFatality Officer since 4/25/10 at 2:59 PM PST

Fatality Advanced Member since 1/21/10 at 5:15 PM PST
Fatality Full Member since 9/26/09 at 6:00 PM PST
Fatality Future App since 8/15/09 at 6:00 PM PST
209mwyg.gif