Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nostalgia

Post your RuneScape Clan nostalgia.

I remember after you died in a war, you would wait in lumbridge with your fingers crossed hoping you had won. You would fall in on the highest rank waiting for a message from the last clan standing if you lost, or a message from the last men standing if you won. I didn't have audio back then, not sure if IP/AAO had it anyway so I had no way of knowing if we won or lost. Was pretty intense.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

first topic i have seen you make that isn't completely retarded.

i would have to say being a level 40/50 and fighting other clans for the complete fun of it and not giving a **** if you lost.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

first topic i have seen you make that isn't completely retarded.

i would have to say being a level 40/50 and fighting other clans for the complete fun of it and not giving a **** if you lost.

There has never been a point in Runescape clanning where no one cared if they lost.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

the one about waiting in lumby was really nice, all walk to edgeville, say your gfs, and continue on with trips. was the best

Yeah dude I remember that, was so cool lol. Like we'd walk to edge after a fight and see BP spamming "gf aao" and that was the last we heard of the fight.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

bpflamin.jpg

Flwar2.jpg

Flwar3.jpg

Flwar.jpg

bp2.jpg

Old Runescape interface.

Wow, so many memories. I miss KO

Untitled5t65345.png

I tended to log out after i died Back then.. lmao

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I remember going with masser ccs, and I'd have to have my window to 'stats' the ENTIRE time, to know if I was the one getting BS'd or if I could jump on the pile.

God that HP/run/radar update was so epic.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I remeber myself as a low level I was killing goblins for money and was reaaaaly hoping for an armour piece to appear in the general store and I would buy it straight away.

I also remeber paying someone 100gp to tell me how to train defence.

Clanning-wise, umm LEP vs Penguin pkers (or pink penguins or something of the sorts), was fairly fun, those were some of the first fights of my clanning experience.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Pure memories... (Back when I used to enjoy soloing), pking at varrock drags with a small team and running into so many random mains. Before wildy became 98% pures lol. Same in F2P, pking at hut with some old friends and running into a million "runers" (mains in rune). Loved F2P luring at castle when it first started. Was fun.

Clan memories... When I first started out and was totally clueless and I was still learning about clans and fights. I also loved the "walk back to edge" thing. I loved wars at greater's hut or member's gate. I loved looting main wars and getting out with invents full of rune. Loved the TP vs. S0 rivalry back in the day. Loved fighting huge groups of massers for 30 minutes at greaters, maze, etc in old wild with the slowest returning ever. There's so many more memories but I'll stop here for now.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I remember you only had to go to w50 church and you'd find aps/ds/dp/pinkies or c0z and you'd just team with one of them. If you got shat on, you'd instantly run to varr and get the uniform the ones who cleared you wore and pretended like nothing.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

I remember being in ds, pd, and I was a rank in gpz. I loved when you'd go with one of the massers to a maze war and defend right behind the pond with your bows out and single out the people who came in, the whole clan could never come in cuz they would run in and get attacked and run out of the maze then you'd just kill them as they ran in one at a time.

Another one of my favorite memories was when I joined lost pures(LP) a p2p low lvl forums clan and had a rivalry vs. North Star (NS) Having all our fights at gdz, both of the clans thought they won :P LP was led by V o lc ano (perry) and NS was led by sh0ta (Asher) and jah285 (Calvin) who later on made fatal fear which I joined and then we merged with z to x ic z's (pat) clan Undesired Damage (UD) to make carnage.

Mrywu.png