Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Memorial Day

-Toxine-

24l0sk7.jpg

35hliqf.png

IRC: #Clan-CP

Forums: http://www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com

Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee

24l0sk7.jpg

35d6owp.jpg

35d6owp.jpg

Due to it being memorial day, Corrupt Pures went looking around for any action. Earliar in the day we were approached by CT officials asking us for a P2P prep. Before massing up to fight CT, we were approached by Chaotic who asked us for a f2p prep. We gladly accepted this and massed 2 hours before our scheduled fight vs CT. Of course our ts got hit off in every fight we had today but none the less we came out victorious.

Thanks to both CT and Chaotic for the fights.

Rules vs Control

Everything off

1 Defence cap

Rules vs Chaotic

1 Defence

30 minute run in

Full out

35d6owp.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs Chaotic

We pulled pretty low at the start of the prep due to it being pretty early for the Americans. Due to Ch having 7ish people over us, we hung around our portal waiting for them to come to us. They eventually came and a clumped fight started at the N.W turret. After being heavily out numbered we ran to our portal where we started dropping people. It took the Chaotic members a while to return to the fight due to it being on the other side of the map which heavily helped us.

As the fight went on, the battle moved from turret to wall to turret until finally we out numbered them and chased the remaing few south. By then we had come back from a 30 kill deficit and were up by 5 kills with 2 minutes left. After both clans getting their full opts , CH rushed us at N.W turret and the battle continued. With 1 minute left CH tied it in which CP was called to the portal. With a few seconds left we manged to bang out the CH who were inside us and sealed the win.

CP Starting : 13 -> 16

CH Starting : 18 -> 20ish

CP Kills : 77

Ch Kills : 74

Thanks for the fight Chaotic!

35d6owp.jpg

Corrupt Pures vs Control

After our fight vs Chaotic, we started massing up to fight CT. We pulled a strong 25 for only a 3 hour notice. In all 3 fights our ts was ddosed. There was some confusion on who was attacking and who defended but everything was sorted.

Round 1

The first round Corrupt Pures attacked. We had the majority of our opts on the west side and a few good tanks on the east. While the east tanked it up, the west just out numbered CT's side and quickly moved to help us.

CP Starting / Ending -> 20/15

CT Starting / Ending -> 20/0

Round 2

In the 2nd round, Control attacked the second the gate dropped which caught us off guard. With good tanks and piles, we quickly organized and picked off the tanks inside us, thus giving us the win.

CP Starting / Ending -> 22/14

CT Starting / Ending -> 22/0

Round 3

While dropping during the 3rd round CT attacked us and then our ts dropped. Organization got the better of us and we lost.

CP Starting / Ending -> 20/0

CT Starting / Ending -> 20/13

Thank you for the flame free prep CT!

35d6owp.jpg

110530115336.png

110530135332.png

110530151014.png

110530151126.png

110530151059.png

110530195041.png

110530195445.png

110530195730.png

35d6owp.jpg

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job, respect to CT for actually agreeing to a matched prep and ch who gave us a really close fight, despite their TS server cut off.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

You act like we brought down the whole Florida server \ ^_^

Our TS was attacked the whole day.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

We had somebody standing by the portal to leave until our TS was back up. The second you attacked he left.

And thanks for the prep Range

AzfyA.png

i wasnt there i was at work sadly but tyler kept me updated on the fight never heard someone Scream so loud b\c of Ts dropping. It caused a mass confusion i guess and you took that to your advantage time our members got back into gear it was to late. Great Job CP look super ******* close.

oh and Gf CT losing to CP in p2p :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

i wasnt there i was at work sadly but tyler kept me updated on the fight never heard someone Scream so loud b\c of Ts dropping. It caused a mass confusion i guess and you took that to your advantage time our members got back into gear it was to late. Great Job CP look super ******* close.

oh and Gf CT losing to CP in p2p :]

P0ke called 1st and 2nd round that's a auto lose :down: also why decline our preps while you run your mouth and can't backup your words?

qOY7v.png

Grats on your events, was only our second P2P Prep so I wasn't expecting us to do too good. Guess we have a lot to work on it that department. I'll see you soon for a rematch ;)

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Grats on your events, was only our second P2P Prep so I wasn't expecting us to do too good. Guess we have a lot to work on it that department. I'll see you soon for a rematch ;)

LIAR

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png