Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

1.5G budget What could i get.

Brooks Ltd

Yeah i've been saving some money and now i have a huge chunk o change. Would prefer a laptop over a desktop anyday but does anyone have any ideas? Things i would want.

Windows 7

Rs compatible (not like thats hard) to run HD w.o Lag.

Yeah^^

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

wait til the new ones come out or get a good deal because everything is on clearance, and any 1000 dollar computer thats semi built for media runs rs fine

I bought a dell xps 15 first last month and it had a fan problem so i sent it back. Then i bought a hp pavilion dv7 and its been perfect for rs, I didn't spend anything over 1000 for it too.

Toshibas are good and Macs are overpriced but if you want to fit in with the fangirls (all girls get macs) be my guest and buy an overpriced laptop.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

dell sucks, they have fan problems, Alien ware is unneeded unless your playing crisis 2 on full detail and there heavy as hell and there made by dell etc. Macs are overpriced and fan girls have them

I would go with Toshiba, or HP. Don't go to sony they make everything cheap

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

dell sucks, they have fan problems, Alien ware is unneeded unless your playing crisis 2 on full detail and there heavy as hell and there made by dell etc. Macs are overpriced and fan girls have them

have any suggestions Onyxxxxyyyyyy :whistling:

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

I love my toshiba.

I have a toshiba Satalite with 4 gigs of ram (came with it with is more than a enough to run like 4 rs's at once) and like a 200 gig harddrive. Well worth it and i suggest it, doesnt over heat, amazing quality for the screen, great size, light etc etc. Check them out at Best Buy thats where i got mine.

Good luck

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

have any suggestions Onyxxxxyyyyyy :whistling:

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping...e/dv7tqe_series

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Buy 2 ounces of Meth. I can get you a deal for $500 a half or $950 a O. 8 Balls (16 Ts) in a ounce. If you point it out you can make $350 a Ball. Or sell in Quantity of Balls or Teeners @ 200/Ball & 105+ a T (Give or take) If you used this guide please donate some profits to me.

Untitled5t65345.png