Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just thought I'd let everyone know whats up.

Good Luck and be safe, Have fun. I have been thinking about the Air Force

Air Force is a good choice. Seems to be a bit safer. The barracks and stuff are a bit nicer too so I hear.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Air Force is a good choice. Seems to be a bit safer. The barracks and stuff are a bit nicer too so I hear.

That's what my BEST FRIEND FOREVER wants to do. Everyone use to always ask me why I wanted to join the ARMY so bad and would always say things like "Don't you know ARMY gets treated like ****?"

And I be all like "Duh, thats why I'm going."

I dont mind being treated like a grunt. The Air Force is for some, the Army is for some, but not everyone.

I'll send you nudes when you get into AIT after basic

Untitled5t65345.png

That's what my BEST FRIEND FOREVER wants to do. Everyone use to always ask me why I wanted to join the ARMY so bad and would always say things like "Don't you know ARMY gets treated like ****?"

And I be all like "Duh, thats why I'm going."

I dont mind being treated like a grunt. The Air Force is for some, the Army is for some, but not everyone.

I'll send you nudes when you get into AIT after basic

Deal.

And same. I chose the Army because out of all the recruiters I talked with, my army recruiter was the most honest with me. Regardless which branch you join, you'll get a lot out of it.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys. Just thought I'd let you all know that I am now officially enlisted in the United States Army. I'm in Infantry at the moment, and don't go to basic untill Jan.

So remember this boys. I'll be protecting your lazy asses while you sit around and scape <3

Marines or gtfo.

Lol kidding,

What did you get on the test o,o.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

Hey guys. Just thought I'd let you all know that I am now officially enlisted in the United States Army. I'm in Infantry at the moment, and don't go to basic untill Jan.

So remember this boys. I'll be protecting your lazy asses while you sit around and scape <3

Marines or gtfo.

Lol kidding,

78 I think

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Marines or gtfo.

Lol kidding,

78 I think

ohemgee, what did you wanna do as your job?

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

Thankyou trevor i know now cpr can **** people in the wilderness and not have to worry about scary people irl. Are we closing team suicide when you leave? idk if i can lead by myslef

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png