Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith ~ The Highest Point Is Back

Turban

Don't listen to the critics Zenith - in Malice I preach the ideology of fun, as long as you enjoy what you're doing then you are fulfilling the main purpose of clanning. Good luck :>

#mayhem-makers

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome back you guys missed being CTs punching bag

As your massing techniques.

Go back to battle scape.

l too bad i never played battlescape. but seeing as your name is trilogy im guessing you have.

Coming from the clan that preps LPCs and in order to compete with others in the med area outpulls them by 20+ and won't prep them... LOL, you guys use auto spammers in P2P; once Zenith is open I'm pretty sure they'll show you the meaning of quality>quantity, just as CPR, Tribulation, and many other med level clans have shown to you.

check the sunday topics find me one time u can find cpr or tr beating us in the last month. until then enjoy getting slapped around by ct in f2p and us in p2p. hop off my **** now

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

Go back to battle scape.

l too bad i never played battlescape. but seeing as your name is trilogy im guessing you have.

Coming from the clan that preps LPCs and in order to compete with others in the med area outpulls them by 20+ and won't prep them... LOL, you guys use auto spammers in P2P; once Zenith is open I'm pretty sure they'll show you the meaning of quality>quantity, just as CPR, Tribulation, and many other med level clans have shown to you.

check the sunday topics find me one time u can find cpr or tr beating us in the last month. until then enjoy getting slapped around by ct in f2p and us in p2p. hop off my **** now

1. I'm not Zenith, I'm EoP; what I meant when I said that Tr/CPR are better than you is that you won't prep them, instead you take time to prep masser lpcs such as DvI, Ma, and Ef lol? Where is that gonna take you when you're supposebly "#1 P2P Med", since you do so well in the wild against Tr/CPR since you outpull them by 20+ I'd like to see you do a matched prep with them, then we'll see who knows how to work with numbers. The reason why I can't find them beating you is that you won't accept any of their preps instead you find lpcs to challenge, seeing as though that's all O members are capable of with their water staves.

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

Go back to battle scape.

1. I'm not Zenith, I'm EoP; what I meant when I said that Tr/CPR are better than you is that you won't prep them, instead you take time to prep masser lpcs such as DvI, Ma, and Ef lol? Where is that gonna take you when you're supposebly "#1 P2P Med", since you do so well in the wild against Tr/CPR since you outpull them by 20+ I'd like to see you do a matched prep with them, then we'll see who knows how to work with numbers. The reason why I can't find them beating you is that you won't accept any of their preps instead you find lpcs to challenge, seeing as though that's all O members are capable of with their water staves.

tr and havoc are all 30 def rich mains while O the majority are 10- def. TR's p2p combat average is 10 above ours of course matched they will probably beat us. but unfortunately for you clanning is about a clan as a whole not individual members.

edit: tr's average p2p combat is 4 above foe's. 1 above tlps. and 5 above mm's. not a mpc.

2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

Goodluck guys hopefully you can get some big pulls and we can go to the rivalry of old, would be fun seeing as Fi don't see us as rivals. Quality over quantity was how we beat you last time and now we have both ;D. Goodluck :)

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

dax why do you come here to post looking for attention? obviously zenith is reopening and we aren't anyone's punching bag so if you want to keep saying that then i can say good luck on the weekends buddy :)

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

dax why do you come here to post looking for attention? obviously zenith is reopening and we aren't anyone's punching bag so if you want to keep saying that then i can say good luck on the weekends buddy :)

im shaking in my ranger boots bro? gl this weekend

btw i think i suffer from a rare case of "im the shit" disease not many have been diagnosed with it

2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg

I never actually had the pleasure of meeting you guys, but I'd love to see you keep your ideals held high.

WB.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Welcome back, I hope you are serious about the hacking and such.

Oh we are

dont think p0ke is going to lay off you guys, its not like him to turn down a good rivalry

P0ke isn't dumb he knows chasing a clan who will be pulling 30~ when his clan have 60-70 pulls in the summer will not help his clan.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Notice how this topic has evolved from eop closing to battlescape. Can we please talk about Runescape?

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Honestly, good luck. Always admired zenith for actually being the only other med clan (apart from IR) to actually have their own memberbase, instead of being just another throwaway clan that just recycles other clans, unloyal members and ends up falling.

Pretty sure this clan was born from a combination of CD members and whatever battlescape clan they run.

qOY7v.png

Honestly, good luck. Always admired zenith for actually being the only other med clan (apart from IR) to actually have their own memberbase, instead of being just another throwaway clan that just recycles other clans, unloyal members and ends up falling.

Pretty sure this clan was born from a combination of CD members and whatever battlescape clan they run.

Still core members. The way to tell a core member is to think of their name and see what clan comes to mind. For example. When I think of Grayson, I think of zenith, because thats the clan where he made a name for himself. When I think of vans own, pureforeva07 or miidsc1m i think of IR.

On the other end of the spectrum. When I think of lets say... I shyat I, I don't think of havoc, I think of NP or TLP. When I think of |taze|, i don't think of TR, I think of DF, because thats the clan where his loyaltys are. See what I mean? Now, Z and IR are made up of members thats loyalty is 100% to IR or Z. While havoc for example would probably end up pulling 10 people if either carnage re-opened, or NP members decided to all dip at once.

Still core members. The way to tell a core member is to think of their name and see what clan comes to mind. For example. When I think of Grayson, I think of zenith, because thats the clan where he made a name for himself. When I think of vans own, pureforeva07 or miidsc1m i think of IR.

On the other end of the spectrum. When I think of lets say... I shyat I, I don't think of havoc, I think of NP or TLP. When I think of |taze|, i don't think of TR, I think of DF, because thats the clan where his loyaltys are. See what I mean? Now, Z and IR are made up of members thats loyalty is 100% to IR or Z. While havoc for example would probably end up pulling 10 people if either carnage re-opened, or NP members decided to all dip at once.

True Stories

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Every1 please stop posting flame towards other clans.

This topic is about Zeniths Re-open, keep on topic.

Like i said earlier best of luck Z.

Lawson ur the man.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Welcome back and lets hope with your fresh start theres none of the old **** on pure warfare, constant flaming, lieing on topics, and immaturity between both our clans.

Fresh start, cya in the wild :)

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png