Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith ~ The Highest Point Is Back

Turban

Well after a long discussion with Zenith Staff we have decided to Re-Open. Our closure was a mistake, something that had hit us in a rush. With a majority of our Core members & Staff and new comers asking us to Re-open we have decided to.

Anyways, with Zenith Re-Opening the staffs have decided to have a new start. We do not want to get into the Hacking/DDoSing/DOXing business in the current Pure World as it is present. Any “BEEF” we had with any clans, we want a new start a fresh and brand new one. We want to Rebuild not only our Image in the Pure Community but the way that people are treated and the concept of having fun.

Anyways, as Founder/Leader of Zenith, I would like to apologize about the past, and enjoy our community and balance it with everything we have to do IRL. So with all respect, Zenith has Opened its doors to a brand new start!

Our site will be restored, and Will be back to what it was, and Yes Ex Members will have to fill a shorter form of the Application.

I Am currently working on an Home Page/ Getting Vent/ Fixing Reqs/ and Getting Staff Situated

IRC Chan = #Zenith

~ Josh/Armin/Armpit/Salami or w/e the **** you wana call me

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Flash2:ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzz

z

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzz

z

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

z

zzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

z

zzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZz

z

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzz

z

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

z

zzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

z

zzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ

z

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzz

z

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzz

z

zzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

z

zzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Z

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzz

z

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzz

z

zzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

z

zzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

z

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Retired March 2012

Welcome back, I hope you are serious about the hacking and such.

we are i don't think anybody should be hacked while we oppose hacking, that would be hypocritical.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

REOPENING SUGGESTS THAT YOU START FROM THE BOTTOM WHICH GOES DIRECTLY AGAINST THE MEANING OF ZENITH HERP DERP!

Good luck on your reopening cuties

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice