Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith ~ The Highest Point Is Back

Turban

Hi Hooch, OIdwildy, Ch Tyler, Rainbows, Rihana Pm Me, Cronic Ko, P0ke N Die, Omni

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mistake

never the less, good luck guys!

Do you think ch reopening was a mistake? ;o

Clearly, that's why i`m not a part of it

Just quoted because I felt like it. I'm a mod see.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

A C E is the only Zenith left in EoP. :wub:

So those of you saying it'll slump EoP, nah m8s.

Adrian are you staying EoP?

Was never Zenith .. lol.

Oh I though you would go. Ok GL eop lol

welcome back you guys missed being CTs punching bag

As your massing techniques.

Go back to battle scape.

l too bad i never played battlescape. but seeing as your name is trilogy im guessing you have.

Coming from the clan that preps LPCs and in order to compete with others in the med area outpulls them by 20+ and won't prep them... LOL, you guys use auto spammers in P2P; once Zenith is open I'm pretty sure they'll show you the meaning of quality>quantity, just as CPR, Tribulation, and many other med level clans have shown to you.

check the sunday topics find me one time u can find cpr or tr beating us in the last month. until then enjoy getting slapped around by ct in f2p and us in p2p. hop off my **** now

1. I'm not Zenith, I'm EoP; what I meant when I said that Tr/CPR are better than you is that you won't prep them, instead you take time to prep masser lpcs such as DvI, Ma, and Ef lol? Where is that gonna take you when you're supposebly "#1 P2P Med", since you do so well in the wild against Tr/CPR since you outpull them by 20+ I'd like to see you do a matched prep with them, then we'll see who knows how to work with numbers. The reason why I can't find them beating you is that you won't accept any of their preps instead you find lpcs to challenge, seeing as though that's all O members are capable of with their water staves.

tr and havoc are all 30 def rich mains while O the majority are 10- def. TR's p2p combat average is 10 above ours of course matched they will probably beat us. but unfortunately for you clanning is about a clan as a whole not individual members.

edit: tr's average p2p combat is 4 above foe's. 1 above tlps. and 5 above mm's. not a mpc.

Welcome to the Pure World, it isn't Havoc or Tr fault that Outrage is poor and doesn't have over 10 def also can't afford turmoil. Sorry it is harder to make money on Rs than Bs.

xdf1vq.png

Go back to battle scape.

l too bad i never played battlescape. but seeing as your name is trilogy im guessing you have.

Coming from the clan that preps LPCs and in order to compete with others in the med area outpulls them by 20+ and won't prep them... LOL, you guys use auto spammers in P2P; once Zenith is open I'm pretty sure they'll show you the meaning of quality>quantity, just as CPR, Tribulation, and many other med level clans have shown to you.

check the sunday topics find me one time u can find cpr or tr beating us in the last month. until then enjoy getting slapped around by ct in f2p and us in p2p. hop off my **** now

1. I'm not Zenith, I'm EoP; what I meant when I said that Tr/CPR are better than you is that you won't prep them, instead you take time to prep masser lpcs such as DvI, Ma, and Ef lol? Where is that gonna take you when you're supposebly "#1 P2P Med", since you do so well in the wild against Tr/CPR since you outpull them by 20+ I'd like to see you do a matched prep with them, then we'll see who knows how to work with numbers. The reason why I can't find them beating you is that you won't accept any of their preps instead you find lpcs to challenge, seeing as though that's all O members are capable of with their water staves.

tr and havoc are all 30 def rich mains while O the majority are 10- def. TR's p2p combat average is 10 above ours of course matched they will probably beat us. but unfortunately for you clanning is about a clan as a whole not individual members.

edit: tr's average p2p combat is 4 above foe's. 1 above tlps. and 5 above mm's. not a mpc.

Welcome to the Pure World, it isn't Havoc or Tr fault that Outrage is poor and doesn't have over 10 def also can't afford turmoil. Sorry it is harder to make money on Rs than Bs.

Exactly^^

Gl Fatality.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Go back to battle scape.

Fun fact though:

We beat them 30v40 in rags.

:thumbsup:

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Expected Tbh lol

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

ok now close

Your current clan is BV

gtfo a real clan's topic.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

When anyone hears OIdwildy they think of [-].

No? Not that well known yet?

Dw, in a few years, topics will be made about me.

When I hear OIdwildy I think of your avatar.

Hi guys

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

Honestly no idea what your thinking lmao. Have you ever seen a clan live thro a re open? If it closed once it should stay close. You closed while you were doing decent, you didn't Die out. This is just embarrassing, im sorry.

Edit: Isn't meant as a flame so dont take it as one.

Does it matter, dude? We're not striving to be #1, we're not topic hungry and we're certainly not trying to prove anything. We're a great group of friends that has a common interest - Runescape. What more is there to it than fun?...

thank you something no1 realises ;D

4we4w.png