Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's Afro Saturday (11/06/20110)

P0ke N Die

Looks like fun ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really weird, we never had 48. All of our fights were crashed, and we were chasing you all around the wildy the last fight until Foe crashed.. This has to be the biggest joke i have ever seen lol.

L ^

ctrh.png

Hopefully the flame from CP/CT will be at a low. Looked fun except you focused on one clan. Good job.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Hopefully the flame from CP/CT will be at a low. Looked fun except you focused on one clan. Good job.

unfortunately, it was only us, CP, TLP, EOP, MM, and FOE i think. Fi didn't go out for w/e reason and we aren't going to hit MM/EOP/FOE so :P

ripwy.jpg

Excuse me gentlemen,

There's a new sheriff in town named Su Ic Ide, so try to keep the flame down, don't want to see any CP or CT members getting a warning from him ;) .

OT: Great job CT, looks like you guys had fun.

Better luck next time CP :x

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

I actually can't see how CP are trying to claim a win at green hill, we had nice 2x2 in the centre and were shooting them down, then they ran north before foe even crashed.. Was an alright trip, the fight with MM at the end was very fun ;D

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

unfortunately, it was only us, CP, TLP, EOP, MM, and FOE i think. Fi didn't go out for w/e reason and we aren't going to hit MM/EOP/FOE so :P

MPC scene is really at a low right now. New clans are forming and new things are happening more competition will come soon enough :thumbsup:

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

I actually can't see how CP are trying to claim a win at green hill, we had nice 2x2 in the centre and were shooting them down, then they ran north before foe even crashed.. Was an alright trip, the fight with MM at the end was very fun ;D

In my reply I never said we won, i said the fight was far from over and corrected your numbers for CP.

Also running north was a tactic to try and get you guys away from single.

Taste of our own medicine but oh well.

Fights i was in today again Control were fun and not a single one had a clear winner due to crashing. Shame you guys had to try and claim victory in all encounters when it's clearly not the case.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Just curious, when you peak at 58, you usually have something close to that in a fight. You -6 of your peak in your first fight?

Good job today.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Just curious, when you peak at 58, you usually have something close to that in a fight. You -6 of your peak in your first fight?

Good job today.

You can peak after your first fight but unfortunatly we have people who are +2 and +1 who log off after like afew fights :/

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

To fix numbers of last fight:

CP Starting 25-30 on low food as you had just crashed tlp fight.

CP Ending 30-35 as FOE crashed.

I know the irony of saying this after the times CP has hugged single at Mossies but you guys were all but done pretty much at Green hill except those hugging single.

Wasn't over when foe crashed and we're not as deluded to try and claim a win as you guys apparently are but considering you were at full strength when you rushed us I think we CP performed very well.

Little bit dissapointed by the flaming, I thought the mutual dislike of EOP crashing us had softended it as i saw the other Charlie getting annoyed at eop in #nme saying he had lost all respect for them, yet you do the same thing to TLP vs CP and didn't even win.

30-35? Open your eyes and watch the video, you had 10 people maybe 15 max.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I'm trying to avoid breaking any rules here, maybe there was a misunderstanding. I'm just simply proving that my topic contains 100% truth and I don't want it to come across as flaming. Thanks for the advice.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg