Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans probable to reopen, or who you want to reopen this summer

mi7ch

Well, I know there's a topic about this somewhere, but guess what- I'm Mitch, and I don't care.

Now, this is what the topic is all about, I want to know who you want to reopen, and who you think might reopen this Summer.

Must I say, I want Epidemic, and DP to reopen, because me personally; think that they were both well rounded clans, and were highly respectable, and stayed alive a long time, which is now a big thing.

I really don't know of any older clans reopening, that's going to be the hard part of this topic, it's the old fashion guessing game. I don't even have a fair guess of who would, I heard Chain is reopening Sudden Death, so let's go with that for luls. hehe

Anywho, fire em at me!

Flaming, or baiting will result in Suicide banning you from pure warfare, upon my request, as he is my *****. tyx

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DP would be sweet if it reopened, doubt it will though :(

ps ily mitch xoxoxxoxo

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I'm too much of a newfag to want/know any clan to reopen.

Tbh, we're in need of a new LPC, seeing as so many low clans died the past 3 weeks.

I hope NME will fill that gap for us and give us some great fights in the future.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Out of any clan that closed I'd want to see DP re-open too, even though I was never in them, when I was a lilguy I used to always just lurk these forums and read their weekend topics.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

What do you mean when you were a lilguy Pibb, you still are.

And Kyle ilysmf rjfjrmfmrjm

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I really hope all of the great clans everyone loves don't reopen. It's just going to be a total letdown.

Let them R.I.P. and their legacy will live on, while if you re-open it is highly unlikely you will ever achieve the previous glory.

And overall I don't think many if any clans will re-open. During the last two weeks around 5 new clans have come about and if this trend continues, then we will soon have a clan per 5 people. What I'm trying to say is that this is a bad time to re-open and IMO so will be the rest of the summer.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I really hope all of the great clans everyone loves don't reopen. It's just going to be a total letdown.

Let them R.I.P. and their legacy will live on, while if you re-open it is highly unlikely you will ever achieve the previous glory.

And overall I don't think many if any clans will re-open. During the last two weeks around 5 new clans have come about and if this trend continues, then we will soon have a clan per 5 people. What I'm trying to say is that this is a bad time to re-open and IMO so will be the rest of the summer.

Alot of clans have been closing 2 though. Chaotic, Ambition, Repulsive...

Pretty sure I'm forgetting a few others

While others are on the verge of closing

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

I actually did like Dp a fair bit and would like to see them open up again.

But on the other hand seeing as alot of clans that have re-opened just close and ruin their past image as a clan.

Sucks but its true.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I hope it doesn't but I have a bet that Chaotic will open again by the end of the year maybe in september time :P

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

I actually did like Dp a fair bit and would like to see them open up again.

But on the other hand seeing as alot of clans that have re-opened just close and ruin their past image as a clan.

Sucks but its true.

I'd rather have 10 clans all pulling 50 than 4 pulling 50 and like 3 pulling 90, the top 3 clans are ******* retarded and are so boring with there constant arguments.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I'd rather have 10 clans all pulling 50 than 4 pulling 50 and like 3 pulling 90, the top 3 clans are ******* retarded and are so boring with there constant arguments.

Tbh this. #2 and #3 always whine, and #1 thinks they're superior because they got the largest active memberbase.

All top 3 clans should do a massive !kb fest, rooting out all the newfag kids who botted max pures + 1B bank and piggyback to fame.

Clans should never go over 100ml, but thats just my opinion.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

they will close again then whats the point, hopefully by now the leaders of all those clans realize the hassle of reopening and just wont this time.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I don't want any of the good clans I've been in to re-open because it would ruin the legacy. I don't want any of the **** clans I was in to reopen because they were **** the first time. It'd be nice if some oldschool scapers came back though.