Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another Fatality rank making an intro?

HULKSON

Hello Pure Warfare, my name IRL is Trevor. I live in the US and my hobbies are power lifiting, playing football, working out at the gym daily, and hanging with friends. Im currently in College.

Runescape Clan history: I made my first pure in 2004, later training up his stats within 2 years later i joined a clan known as "Agaisnt all odds". That was my first clan where i feel in loved with pure clanning, and basically i knew i would have fun on a pure account. Later in months I decided to join a different clan after being in AAO for a year. I was at the X vs Ci full out war and yes CP+Fi beat team X lol.

the video from Rage Cutter aka leader in Fi from old wild. Ci vs X

anyways back onto my introduction, I joined Fi in later 2006 on my new pure called Shot_d0wn9 and till this day I have been in Fatality through out the good and the bad. I have been bleeding green since 2006 so which means its been 5 years of fun and glory in my eyes. I am retired, however I still know the ropes around clanning and I know what I am doing. I was Co Leader of Fi during 2010 when PVP and clan wars was here.

I am a very chilled person to get along with. Very mature, loyal to my clan, and just a nice person in general. If you would like to have a run in with me during the weekend just message me on IRC [Trevor] in #fatality. Im usually on IRC daily so just drop by and give me a PM.

Welcome to Pw.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

G'day. Love the vid. Brings back memories.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Hello Pure Warfare, my name IRL is Trevor. I live in the US and my hobbies are power lifiting, playing football, working out at the gym daily, and hanging with friends. Im currently in College.

Runescape Clan history: I made my first pure in 2004 named Pk_e_12, later training up his stats within 2 years later i joined a clan known as "Agaisnt all odds". That was my first clan where i feel in loved with pure clanning, and basically i knew i would have fun on a pure account. Later in months I decided to join a different clan after being in AAO for a year. I was at the X vs Ci full out war and yes CP+Fi beat team X lol.

lulz were had