Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Warfare Note

Jay

Lately we've had a lot of situations where two clans post a topic about the same war, both claiming to have won. Naturally, such disputes do arise. However, do not post a results topic on this forum until the results of your war are understood. If both clans think they won, the leaders should discuss it amongst themselves and decide what you'd like to do. If you can't reach an agreement, don't post.

If I see another situation where this happens, the two leaders who posted the topics will lose their ability to post topics in this forum. I imagine that will irritate you immensely.

tl;dr,

if both clans post claiming wins, youre both ******.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

What if you have sufficient evidence and they don't..? This has happened to us the last 2 weeks and we have given evidence to Karl once he has asked and nothing has happened..? I also spoke to suicide who said he would talk to Karl and Omni but I never heard back on that :s

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

What if you have sufficient evidence and they don't..? This has happened to us the last 2 weeks and we have given evidence to Karl once he has asked and nothing has happened..? I also spoke to suicide who said he would talk to Karl and Omni but I never heard back on that :s

We've been saying this sense we've opened: Pure Warfare is nothing more than a community. We are your home. We are not the rulers of the pure world, nor do we want to be. It is not our job to review war footage and declare a winner. We are not judges. We simply allow YOU GUYS to broadcast yourselves.

Time to abuse this rule and just make topics so both topics gets locked down.

Pretty sure you can't make a topic there. And if you do, you'll lost your ability after the first time.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

won't happen lol. Clans who argue about wins generally don't like each other and won't come to an agreement on who won a disputable fight, therefore both will post their topic.

We've been saying this sense we've opened: Pure Warfare is nothing more than a community. We are your home. We are not the rulers of the pure world, nor do we want to be. It is not our job to review war footage and declare a winner. We are not judges. We simply allow YOU GUYS to broadcast yourselves.

So you why is there a topic saying they'll lock topics if it includes false information..

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

So you why is there a topic saying they'll lock topics if it includes false information..

Because that would be a situation where we're not asked to judge the situation. Is something is false, we'll remove it. But we're not going to decide clan war winners and such.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

Because that would be a situation where we're not asked to judge the situation. Is something is false, we'll remove it. But we're not going to decide clan war winners and such.

Why hasn't it been removed then once we've given evidence that it is false ;) I know you shouldn't have to do it, but it is annoying when you've asked for evidence and nothing gets done!

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Why are you making so much work for yourselfs? You need to think this through lol. What are you going to do, spend every weekend deciding which clan wins? Clans have different viewpoints on things, it's not just 1v1s, clans get crashed, there are clusters in which all clans can genuinely think they are winning. And what is "claiming a win", When clans get crashed people drop a hint in a video or a topic "we had slightly more than them before X clan crashed", isn't that claiming a win. Your gunna have to scan all the topics and make sense of it. Why not spend the time either in your respective clans, doing something constructive, or IRL?

the baker

Don't back chat to Jay, BAN THEM ALL.

I thought I had a valid point :(

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png