Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Warfare Note

Jay

This is going to be very gay because of certain clans/teams claim wins even though they clearly lost.

Anyone can just be like ya we won u lost, then noone can ever claim a win :/

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

Why are you making so much work for yourselfs? You need to think this through lol. What are you going to do, spend every weekend deciding which clan wins? Clans have different viewpoints on things, it's not just 1v1s, clans get crashed, there are clusters in which all clans can genuinely think they are winning. And what is "claiming a win", When clans get crashed people drop a hint in a video or a topic "we had slightly more than them before X clan crashed", isn't that claiming a win. Your gunna have to scan all the topics and make sense of it. Why not spend the time either in your respective clans, doing something constructive, or IRL?

Read the OP thoroughly before you post on my topic sounding stupid.

The point of this was to tell you all that we want nothing to do with clan wars. PW does not want the responsibility of deciding winners and losers in these disputes. We believe that clan leaders, at least, should be mature enough to settle a matter before it even reaches Pure Warfare.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

This is utterly stupid. You purewarfare people are taking **** too far. it isn't up to you to decide which clan wins or loses on the battle field when your not even fighting? both clans like to say they won, because they returned and died, wasteing supplys, and if you admit a defeat, thats like it all going to waste. this is a \******/ rule, and shouldnt be made to follow. as long as botch clans are nice about it on their topics, it should be fine. Maybe rules like this is why PureWarfare is short-staffed?

CB7gJ.png

Obviously this can't be done in Clan Wars. And people do it every weekend in the wilderness. What does this apply to?

EDIT: If you are referring to the EoP vs Outrage Prep that was just stupid, "let it be" it probably won't even happen again. I'm actually going to say that EoP has always gave us problems at preps and clan wars related things so I wouldn't hold it against them.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Obviously this can't be done in Clan Wars. And people do it every weekend in the wilderness. What does this apply to?

EDIT: If you are referring to the EoP vs Outrage Prep that was just stupid, "let it be" it probably won't even happen again. I'm actually going to say that EoP has always gave us problems at preps and clan wars related things so I wouldn't hold it against them.

Yeah same here. flameing, trolling, taking long to attack. its EOP. what do you expect? lol

CB7gJ.png

This is utterly stupid. You purewarfare people are taking **** too far. it isn't up to you to decide which clan wins or loses on the battle field when your not even fighting? both clans like to say they won, because they returned and died, wasteing supplys, and if you admit a defeat, thats like it all going to waste. this is a \******/ rule, and shouldnt be made to follow. as long as botch clans are nice about it on their topics, it should be fine. Maybe rules like this is why PureWarfare is short-staffed?

He meant the clan leaders not pw team. read before u post

i dont need a signature

Good rule. Clan leaders should be mature enough to do so, even if they hate each other. Basically if both clans post a topic claiming a win during the same fight or w/e both leaders won't have posting (starting new topics) rights anymore in the Clan Warfare section. The ranks of PW will NOT decide who'se the winner. This is just to stop pointless arguements over who really won.

I'm sure ranks will know what to do when it is a cluster fight. Aslong as you leaders are honest about your trip(s) you shouldn't worry.

heartline8.gif

You're what's wrong with society. The main idea of my entire topic was that the purewarfare staff will not take responsibility for deciding winners and losers. Think carefully before you go into battle, keyboard warrior.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Why are you making so much work for yourselfs? You need to think this through lol. What are you going to do, spend every weekend deciding which clan wins? Clans have different viewpoints on things, it's not just 1v1s, clans get crashed, there are clusters in which all clans can genuinely think they are winning. And what is "claiming a win", When clans get crashed people drop a hint in a video or a topic "we had slightly more than them before X clan crashed", isn't that claiming a win. Your gunna have to scan all the topics and make sense of it. Why not spend the time either in your respective clans, doing something constructive, or IRL?

You posted on one page 4 times. Wtf do you come back and just keep replying for +1s or just attention.

You guys can keep argueing there is nothing you can do about it. None of you are clan leaders and none of you will so gtfo the topic .

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

if both clans post claiming wins, youre both ******.

Quote of the year PW award nominee?

Untitled5t65345.png

If you don't like the way this establishment is ran then run away. You won't be missed. PW short-staffed? Quality of quantity. You're in TLP you should know all about that. Your clan is great at picking solid members imo. But imagine how PW would look now if every slutty mug kid off the block was thrown a moderator or administrator rank. I personally think the few core members on these forums go over and beyond heels over head breaking backs for a small community of trolls and trashy kids. Have some respect.

Untitled5t65345.png

Good point Jay. Thanks for the update.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Lately we've had a lot of situations where two clans post a topic about the same war, both claiming to have won. Naturally, such disputes do arise. However, do not post a results topic on this forum until the results of your war are understood. If both clans think they won, the leaders should discuss it amongst themselves and decide what you'd like to do. If you can't reach an agreement, don't post.

If I see another situation where this happens, the two leaders who posted the topics will lose their ability to post topics in this forum. I imagine that will irritate you immensely.

tl;dr,

if both clans post claiming wins, youre both ******.

sounds good .. lol