Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

charles is looking

charlesftw

I recently applied for the clan We are royalty. But decided it wasn't the clan for me as it lacked F2P trips, and when we did have F2P we teamed with some clan called bloody vikingz who sucked complete ****.

I'm looking for a COMPLETELY BALANCED CLAN that means a clan that does both Saturday and sunday trips EVERY WEEK. And clans that do preps in both servers, and miniwars in both servers.

My stats are 60 attack 91 str 91 range, 94 mage 76 combat and proud to be 1 defence!

Thankyou for reading you may now start bidding, only kidding!

#tribulation would be a good bet for you, we're like WAR though we do F2p, and we're a lot more organized and we're really dominant in p2p.

We're p2p based. Pm [TR ]David in irc.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

#malice for a double whammy of Australia

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Hey, Check out TLP,

We have Loads of events, usualy an event a day!

We do alot of P2P and F2P, il post a pic of the last f2p pk trip we had here.

We had a few p2p preps last week, and a few f2p this week, so we are completely balanced as you stated.

#tlp

Zkut8.jpg

Seeing as you want the whole complete package, I would go with either:

Control - Dominant in f2p not sure about p2p but they have Rangepoonpkr so they're doing something right in that aspect.

Eop - Dominant in both servers but to much drama to deal with so thats a choice all on your own.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

I think you'd really enjoy Eruption of Pures. We have mandatory F2P trips saturday, and P2P trips sunday, but aside from those we also have events virtually every day. We had two F2P prep wars on Monday, a P2P pk trip + prep war on tuesday, and we have prep wars scheduled the rest of the week too (both F2P and P2P) . We also have a really active IRC channel, teamspeak and forums, so you can get to know other people and really enjoy your clanning experience.

If you have any more questions pm an @op in our IRC chan or post an introduction on our forums.

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png