Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Social Networking

Karl

As most of you know, Social Networking is a great part of advertising for any website. We're going to be working a lot harder to maintain both our YouTube and Twitter channels. This could range from videos of our events, PK Videos we deem are worthy to be on our channel, to giveaways.

So if you'd like to take part in any of that, please subscribe to our channel and get the word out about us!

www.youtube.com/purewarfarers

www.twitter.com/purewarfare

I've also added two images at the top of the boards to advertise them, thanks to `Aidan for the Graphics. So far today we've doubled our subscriptions, it isn't hard since we didn't have many, but it's still an accomplishment!

I also aim to get an promotional video out soon, so if you have a fair amount of subs on your own channel and wouldn't mind uploading it to help Pure Warfare out, please send me a PM on the forums.

On another note:

I've also added a Developer Blogs RSS feed under the RuneScape News forum, I believe the Developer Blogs hold a lot of information about upcoming updates and it's well worth discussing them.

Thanks as always for your continued support :)

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

make a facebook page so i can tell all my friends on there that i love ur site as well!

lol cykel ur such a joker =]

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Looks good karl, nice work

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Guess i need to make a twitter then

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

make a facebook page so i can tell all my friends on there that i love ur site as well!

what friends?

:NULL:

HEADSHOT!

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Promo vid will be out before the weekend ends my friends. Thanks Karl, I'm glad people are taking interest in this. :D

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters