Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Posting Opts

2chainz

I made some hooblah about clanwars, I've realised it is allowed and just a couple people in PCL made topics, and didn't include options.

I also don't really like this rule because I have to go to the video to check how many options.

Also, with this opts rule, I could describe a clan that I hit and make it sound like they had 20 more when they had 20 less. In my opinion, I'd like to have a rough estimate, something like a ~X. I usually go to the trip topics to see how a clan did and watch the video, not read the paragraphs and be like oh ok I don't know what you're talking about.

I see how this limits conflict, but conflict is always going to happen whether you mods like it or not. If a clan can't take a little banter, or if flame erupts over opts, I don't even think the clan or the member should be on Pure Warfare.

Just my opinion, topics seem quite bland to me now and I'd like to see yours. Sorry for all the babbling.

By the way, is this topic allowed?

tl;dr what are your thoughts on the new opts rule, and how would you like it to change.

My bad with the PCL thing, not many made topics, and their topics never really talked about the fight in place. I'm still kind of on edge about the rule though.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

The rule in general is stupid and proves 90% of the people here are too immature to handle things.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Well it worked great yesterday. I barely had to delete any posts or suspend people. Only had stupid opts arguments in one topic and I ended it quickly.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Well it worked great yesterday. I barely had to delete any posts or suspend people. Only had stupid opts arguments in one topic and I ended it quickly.

I hear the death of a rule.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

This is a community, not a place for immature kids to argue. Everyone lied about their opts. You don't need other people to tell you that you had a good trip in order for it to have been successful.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

One of the dumbest rules yet, you make a rule about opts? People are showing how they did, they should be aloud to post the opts.

If we didn't constantly get two topics from clans that opposed each other like this...

Topic 1

Clan A starting: 30

Clan B starting:Dunno, probably like 812 we were really out opted.

Clan A ending: 28

Clan B ending: HF, VF, MM, EOP, PX and CP crashed but we only saw 1 person in single so we won.

Topic 2

Clan A starting: At least 847 + mains + EOP

Clan B starting: 40

Clan A ending: Cleared em all

Clan B ending: 25

*Opts argument shitstorm on both topics*

Obviously an extreme example but that's what happened every weekend. Until you guys are capable of talking to other leaders before posting opts then you won't be allowed to because of things like this that lead to 10 pages of useless arguing.

Arp-1.png

I see how this limits conflict, but conflict is always going to happen whether you mods like it or not. If a clan can't take a little banter, or if flame erupts over opts, I don't even think the clan or the member should be on Pure Warfare.

If we ran by this logic, the only posters left on Pure Warfare would be clanless people. Yes it does limit conflict, and having less conflict is better than having 90% of posts being flames, no? There are no clans with the maturity or care to put exact, non made-up opts. Sad as it is.

Worrying about opts is the reason clans are afraid to fullout thesedays

I say deal with it.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

whats the point of being a mod now? they dont mod anything now right

Exactly.

As a moderator, you should expect 15 minutes of work because that's what you get with accepting the responsibility. If you don't want that responsibility, let someone else have it.

Go take a look at RSC's clan section, and the war topics. Go see how moderated that is.

Now, if you're after making these forums more active, I believe a shitstorm is definitely good to have. Shitstorms blow over in a day anyway. ;)

Lastly, don't make me go Pure Nation in this *****. I don't think a rule appealing to only 5-15ish people is good for the community as a whole. If you don't want to moderate it, don't do your job then.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I miss the shitstorms, i say mods **** off and let us argue all we want

I'M A FREE MAN, I PAY MY TAXES, I HAVE A JOB, I PAY RENT, I DEMAND TO BE ABLE TO FIGHT ON THE INTERNET GODDAMIT

Well said young sir.