Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For Your Information

Karl

Call me crazy, but I think you'll be losing more traffic than you'll be gaining by doing this.

We're not a botting website, or gold sellers, so please do elaborate how it would effect our traffic at all.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Call me crazy, but I think you'll be losing more traffic than you'll be gaining by doing this.

We're not a botting website, or gold sellers, so please do elaborate how it would effect our traffic at all.

First of all, I think it will be very difficult to enforce the new rules. Maybe you can do it, maybe not. Either way, punishing people that do break these rules will only lower your traffic. It will do this the obvious direct way of them not being able to post while their suspended. But it will also discourage them from posting future posts/topics containing content that is now against the rules. Less new content being posted means that you don't have to check these forums as often to see the same amount of new posts, because nobody really likes reading old posts.

This wouldn't be too much of a problem if there were few botters, but I'm pretty sure you have a rough estimate on how many people bot.

Now I'm not exactly sure, but I think that the majority of your active members are pures affiliated with other clans. I don't think that becoming Silver/Gold certified will help you reach more pures already affiliated with clans because they already know about PW but just choose not to use it. Personally I don't think that the advertisement you get on the RS Forum topic will attract that many rs players or pures in general.

So yeah, just what I think.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

First of all, I think it will be very difficult to enforce the new rules. Maybe you can do it, maybe not. Either way, punishing people that do break these rules will only lower your traffic. It will do this the obvious direct way of them not being able to post while their suspended. But it will also discourage them from posting future posts/topics containing content that is now against the rules. Less new content being posted means that you don't have to check these forums as often to see the same amount of new posts, because nobody really likes reading old posts.

This wouldn't be too much of a problem if there were few botters, but I'm pretty sure you have a rough estimate on how many people bot.

Now I'm not exactly sure, but I think that the majority of your active members are pures affiliated with other clans. I don't think that becoming Silver/Gold certified will help you reach more pures already affiliated with clans because they already know about PW but just choose not to use it. Personally I don't think that the advertisement you get on the RS Forum topic will attract that many rs players or pures in general.

So yeah, just what I think.

The whole point is to reach the pures that aren't affiliated with a clan. Plus, we don't just get advertisement from that topic, Jagex will announce events we're running, etc.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

I think this is stupid.. I wouldn't even want to get involved with Jagex.

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

• 2 weeks later...

Got told about this going through months ago, i was wondering if you have any influence with jagex over permanent mutes, i was permanently muted for saying Control's website, which there are multiple links to on this site, and this site is a Silver site so therefore Jagex see it as a fansite, in which case they shouldn't be too bothered about another "fan" site being advertised. Just wonderin'

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

• 1 month later...