Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan, I guess.

Volt

No guarantee that I'll join one though.

I'd consider ANY, and EVERY clan, expect EOP, MM, and FOE. Not cause I don't like them, but they only fight each other, which is boring imo.

I can acquire an account to meet any requirement.

Again, I'll join any clan. Whether you have 10, 20, 30, or 40 members. I'd join a P2P-only clan, just be aware that you'd have to teach me every aspect of P2P warring, cause I don't know ****. My only request is that your clan is actually worth joining...interpret that as you wish.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come check out CP Volt. We get plenty of f2p and p2p minis throughout the day and at least two preps a week. Overall we are a very relaxed chill clan despite being a HPC as we fight everyone and just look to have fun. Really chill members and ranks always willing to help and hang out with in IRC, ingame or our always active Teamspeak. If your willing to put in effort and activity here you'll have a lot of fun here

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png

Come check CP out, open 6 years we know what we're doing and a powerhouse in F2P. Chill community and ranks always making CP fun and worthwhile.

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

worth joining? #outrage

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Hey volt. You could come check out #zenith. Great community, people are in vent everyday always talking, and everyone pretty much knows everyone. Really fun and enjoyable community. Were active clan, who likes to win, but were also slack. Could even come intro on our site, and check us out to see if you'd like to join. www.zenith-rs.com

Goodluck with your search.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Control.

IRC: #Ctrl

Site: www.Control-Rs.com

Hit me up on RS, Furl of CT or B5L.

We're a balanced clan, a little better in F2P but strong clan in P2P too.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Massacre, one of the best new pure clans, tight community + we do work for our age =P

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Ex - Experienced Member Of Carnage
Proud Founder & Leader Of Massacre
Ex - Council Of New Pure Order
Proud Elite Of Hazard

Volt, why is this topic even up?

You're an avid animal lover, which coincides with us. We are avid whale protectors, and I believe we will get along great. You know most of the staff members and the members, our community is vast and welcoming. We're F2P based, sticking to the old ideals of 1-20 defence.

#malice

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Come check out CP Volt. We get plenty of f2p and p2p minis throughout the day and at least two preps a week. Overall we are a very relaxed chill clan despite being a HPC as we fight everyone and just look to have fun. Really chill members and ranks always willing to help and hang out with in IRC, ingame or our always active Teamspeak. If your willing to put in effort and activity here you'll have a lot of fun here

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

Join Corrupt Pures

Check out We Are Royalty volt.

#War-rs

Www.WAr-rs.net

Active site, ts, and irc, always funny things going on, and fun events.

P2p and f2p.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Hey! I think Felicity might be the clan you're looking for. We don't have the biggest ML in the world, Mainly due to being open 2-3 days, however, we have a great community. Felicity bases itself off of its community and fun loving members. We hope to move up as a clan and do some damage in the pure world. If you're interested...

#Felicity

http://s4.zetaboards.com/FelicityRs/index/

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png