Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

im sorry but i didnt die, i told everyone to bgo single and if u really think it was 8-10 then lol ok, we walked all the way west near the other bh steps, i really dont care if u takea win or not, dv members enjoyed it, id like to say the same for ir members, but there banks right now arent looking good, your vid shows that

Alright next time we fight DV and we're losing I'll call off returning tell everyone to go to single then think of an excuse.

"cya next week"

110210183405.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to chill out bra, this is the prob with E. They go 1-1 with MM on a Sunday and suddenly think they run **** lol. U a ****? but I guess you thought you ran **** before when you thought everything revolved around Saturday. Keep lying to yourselves. E #1

No it's the fact how much **** you talk then actually end up losing.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Overall P2P:

FOE -k

MM - k

TLP - Can beat anyone below tbh..they have way more experience in p2p, just need to keep up with the opts

DP/E - idk

IR/FI- see them in the wild. kk

Not if you crash :confused:

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Nope, because you have weak ass Friday's. Therefore making MM #1. Gf. Sorry to crush your dreams man :x

1) MM

2) FOE

3) E - good try guys! :confused:

Friday is a weekday though.

You have school on it dont you

Hostility

Current F2P rankings (Top 5)

#1. Epidemic - Will remain #1 for a long time

#2. Mayhem Makers - Will not beat Epidemic, way more organized than you guys.

#3. Final Ownage Elite/Eruption of Pures - Next week if we beat FOE again, EOP #3. Hello MM :)

#4. DP - no doubt, good clan.

#5. CP - can beat above, just need organization

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

#3. Final Ownage Elite/Eruption of Pures - Next week if we beat FOE again, EOP #3. Hello MM :)

Hi eop, but if last weeks any help. We pushed you, out opted, from lvl 30 wildy to around lvl 43 without losing a single person. Hi eop.

f2p

1. E

2. MM

3. FOE

4. CP/DP

p2p

1. foe

2. mm

3. e/tlp

jja4k0.png

Hi eop, but if last weeks any help. We pushed you, out opted, from lvl 30 wildy to around lvl 43 without losing a single person. Hi eop.

f2p

1. E

2. MM

3. FOE

4. CP/DP

p2p

1. foe

2. mm

3. e/tlp

out numbered? I don't think so we fought tlp, mains, e, and foe before you came. we ran north to regroup after foe rushed so i'll say you outnumbered us....

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Overall:

#1 MM (2+2)

#2 FOE (1+4) / E (1+4)

#3 ^

#4 DP (5+5) / TLP (3+7)

#5^

Probably put FI and EOP next, but I'm not sure about how they're going in P2P atm

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

This topic never ceases to entertain me and keep my mod actions up. That said, its also entertaining. I find it funny that MM is pulling out the 'you can't beat us on Friday or Sunday' card to hold onto their pride. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion, but its funny cause a few months back when FOE and MM were jostling for #1 it was FOE pulling that card and MM laughing at how ridiculous it was.

F2P

1:: Epidemic - #1 because their members want to be the best. You can't achieve what these guys have achieved in the time they've achieved it unless your members have a desire to be the best and thats why they'll stay here for a while. Thats also while they'll continue to improve in P2P, I know these kids are working on everything, especially their levels and with that under their sleeve they'll become a dynasty. Quote me.

2:: Mayhem Makers

3:: Final Ownage Elite - I have no clue where your numbers went but you guys definitely have the potential to be the best clan overall for the rest of the year.

4:: Eruption of Pures - Strong, but will it last?

5:: Destructive Pures

6:: Corrupt Pures

7:: Fatality - I see you guys making a push back into the top 5 in the coming months.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

This topic never ceases to entertain me and keep my mod actions up. That said, its also entertaining. I find it funny that MM is pulling out the 'you can't beat us on Friday or Sunday' card to hold onto their pride. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion, but its funny cause a few months back when FOE and MM were jostling for #1 it was FOE pulling that card and MM laughing at how ridiculous it was.

F2P

1:: Epidemic - #1 because their members want to be the best. You can't achieve what these guys have achieved in the time they've achieved it unless your members have a desire to be the best and thats why they'll stay here for a while. Thats also while they'll continue to improve in P2P, I know these kids are working on everything, especially their levels and with that under their sleeve they'll become a dynasty. Quote me.

3:: Final Ownage Elite - I have no clue where your numbers went but you guys definitely have the potential to be the best clan overall for the rest of the year.

7:: Fatality - I see you guys making a push back into the top 5 in the coming months.

*** on me.

Top #3 dead clans list:

1. M/TH/TD

2. TD/M/TH

3. TH/TD/M

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

f2p

1. E

2. MM

3. FOE

4. CP/DP

p2p

1. foe

2. mm

3. e/tlp

ROFL?

Out opted?

If by that you mean your 90 vs our 70?

Okayyyyy, If you didn't know before you rushed we were regrouping from a fight vs TLP/E/FOE.

So you basicly crashed, As you did 2 more times that day But don't worry, An eye for an eye.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

6 clans in the top 5?

p2p:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. Epidemic

5. Carnage

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

how come people are ranking dp over carnage in p2p? i think its 1st win they have had over carnage in months, even tho carnage only had 25 to it, just wondering

P2p

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Tlp

4. E

5. C

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

F2P

Pro list and you're 100% right about MM LOL

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team