Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Final Ownage Elite

2. Fatality

3. Mayhem Makers.

4. The Last Pures - The Cool Kids.

Today

1. FOE - We'll get you next time! :P Was some very good fights today, hopefully we'll have some more in the future no crash.

2. Fi/Mm - Not going to try and rank one of the other this time, it would be difficult as they're was a lot of crashing.

3. ^

4. TLP - Don't know if they got any fights, but certainly would of beaten the below.

5. EOP - Would have beat DP

6. DP - Slumping, reality hits hard

7. CH/DV - Teaming is not good, but you're here. (not legitly). To DV: Tbh I feel you could of taken them today if they had not teamed. Step up your activity please.

Other clans are not worth mentioning except for IR and their fail crashing. (Evan ffs please lead now)

Today

1. FOE - We'll get you next time! :P Was some very good fights today, hopefully we'll have some more in the future no crash.

2. Fi/Mm - Not going to try and rank one of the other this time, it would be difficult as they're was a lot of crashing.

3. ^

4. TLP - Don't know if they got any fights, but certainly would of beaten the below.

5. EOP - Would have beat DP

6. DP - Slumping, reality hits hard

7. CH/DV - Teaming is not good, but you're here. (not legitly). To DV: Tbh I feel you could of taken them today if they had not teamed. Step up your activity please.

Other clans are not worth mentioning except for IR and their fail crashing. (Evan ffs please lead now)

I replied to Oj and you on CH's topic but I will say it again here. I told Zo on Ts "Don't crash Fi/Foe." Two minutes later 40 Ir are spreading and potting and picking off any green in the trees. Then we get pushed to pond MM is south clw and hits us like an anticrash. Then Zo goes "HOW DID YOU GUYS DIE." As if his whole purpose of trying to crash 170 Fi+Foe combied was to try and clear them? I don't know where his logic is in this. My opinion during trips must not be valued as I am "inexperienced."

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

I replied to Oj and you on CH's topic but I will say it again here. I told Zo on Ts "Don't crash Fi/Foe." Two minutes later 40 Ir are spreading and potting and picking off any green in the trees. Then we get pushed to pond MM is south clw and hits us like an anticrash. Then Zo goes "HOW DID YOU GUYS DIE." As if his whole purpose of trying to crash 170 Fi+Foe combied was to try and clear them? I don't know where his logic is in this. My opinion during trips must not be valued as I am "inexperienced."

Seize control then, who honestly gives a **** about Zo. I could discuss this all day with you (that means get the **** on IRC hoe).

Overall

1. MM- For now.

2. Foe/Fi - Fights, fights, and more fights to come.

3. ^ Loser of the two

4. DP - You're going to lose this spot within 2 weeks.

5. CP - Talkin' all of that good ****

6. EOP - Easily can be #4 if they put more effort.

7. TLP - Easily can take CP, M0AR EFF0RT in efftwopee

8. CH - Keep it up.

9. DV - Where are you at?

10. IR - You better stop crashing.

11. EX - Haven't heard from you guys

12. Rest idk.

maturity wise, leadership wise and friendship with members is what you have your a much better leader than zo and your the reason why ir have picked up abit. too bad your leader is power hungry and arrogant ir could of made a big impact

today

foe

mm

fi

f2p

1.fi- Numbers are what gives u an advantage but you have good organization as well. keep at it

2.mm/foe- both slumping but can easily get back up

3.foe/mm-both slumping^

4.Dp- starting to lose their edge and slump hope you guys give us a fair fight next saturday

5.Eop- i wouldnt consider us 4 yet until we beat dp consistently we've proven to beat cp consistent to get #5 rising more and more every week gj eop im proud yo.

6.cp-you beat dp but just once isnt enough keep going your improving i hope you can give us a fair fight this saturday

7.Tlp- you guys are a great clan and improving rapidly in f2p keep at it it would be nice to see you fight cp

p2p

1.Foe- nice job today you guys do v well in p2p always

2.mm/fi

3fi/mm

4.tlp/dp/eop? not sure would be nice if we fought you guys will be interesting since we're rapidly increasing in p2p

5.cp/ir/ch

This weekend

FI/FOE - Server each

MM - You deserve higher just been unlucky i guess

EOP - Good to see you guys somewhat competing

TLP - Great to see yous pulling higher each week

CP - F2P was good, shame you couldnt get 1v1 with fi. I heard your better then them

DP - Reality

DV - Seen a few dv posting on PW, good job

reflectionsigdq1.png

F2P Overall

Fi

MM

FOE

TLP

EOP

CP

DP

P2P Today

FOE

Fi/MM

TLP

EOP

last: DP - sitting in single for an hour then pking in falador as your trip?

ƒatality ƒorever

swordsul7.gifFatality Warlord since 7/13/10 at 7:56 AM PST
skullbonesbl2.gifFatality Officer since 4/25/10 at 2:59 PM PST

Fatality Advanced Member since 1/21/10 at 5:15 PM PST
Fatality Full Member since 9/26/09 at 6:00 PM PST
Fatality Future App since 8/15/09 at 6:00 PM PST
209mwyg.gif

F2P Overall

Fi

MM

FOE

TLP

EOP

CP

DP

P2P Today

FOE

Fi/MM

TLP

EOP

last: DP - sitting in single for an hour then pking in falador as your trip?

lol slumpppp... And funny how they challenged us so eagerly for a full out.

F2P Overall (Past 3 weeks of performance)

1. FI

2. MM

3. FOE

4. CP/EOP - CP does pretty well and so does EOP

5. DP

6. EOP

P2P Overall (Past 3 weeks of performance)

1. FOE

2. FI/MM

3. TLP

4. EOP

5. DP.

Total Overall (Past 3 weeks of performance)

1. FI

2. FOE

3. MM - You guys could do better, but probably just have rotten luck

4. TLP

5. DP - Literally because you actually P2P i'll rank you over CP

6. CP/EOP

9kqihk.png

Just something totally random, ever since fi's numbers are increased almost 75% of these lists have been from them lol. Not a flame just an observation. You guys need to stop putting so much **** on DP XD All these lists do are try to make o ther clans look like **** and basically try to make them look worse than what they are. Once Fi slumps again they will see what im talking about.

F2P

MM

FI

FOE

P2P

Foe

Fi

Mm

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Sunday P2P

#1 Foe

#2 MM/Fi, too much crashing today so can't really be able to make a proper list

#3 ^

#4 Tlp, hopefully you'll get a 70 pull next week and get fights with above

#5 DP

#6 IR, lol'd when you crashed and hit only Fi, still #6 cuz everyone else teamed

Overall result of weekend

#1 Fi, a beat of an edge this weekend still

#2 Foe, can't say much about p2p, but if your f2p gets better you got #1

#3 MM, didn't really have the big pulls this weekend, but be sure to get back next

#4 Tlp, doin extremely well, by doin both p2p and f2p

#5 DP, idk what happend

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

Today.

1. Foe

2. MM/Fi - not sure what went on here.

3. ^

4. TLP

5. DP

6. IR - Evan, step up and make zo step back, your a much better leader and can bring a brighter future for IR.

7. EOP?

Sunday P2P

#1 Foe

#2 MM/Fi, too much crashing today so can't really be able to make a proper list

#3 ^

#4 Tlp, hopefully you'll get a 70 pull next week and get fights with above

#5 DP

#6 IR, lol'd when you crashed and hit only Fi, still #6 cuz everyone else teamed

Overall result of weekend

#1 Fi, a beat of an edge this weekend still

#2 Foe, can't say much about p2p, but if your f2p gets better you got #1

#3 MM, didn't really have the big pulls this weekend, but be sure to get back next

#4 Tlp, doin extremely well, by doin both p2p and f2p

#5 DP, idk what happend

How do you take #1 this weekend? we had #1 Friday #2 Saturday and #1 Sunday, you guys had #3 friday, #1 saturday, #2 sunday... doesn't make sense.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Today P2P:

1. FOE - No doubt both fights vs FI we had the upper edge/winning before MM crashed. I recorded both fights. Was also beating MM when they tried to crash the 2nd time, but they called HF.

2. FI - Heard you guys was winning vs MM, before we crashed.

3. MM - #1 P2P indeed.

4. TLP/DP/IR(ir tried to crash lol) - dunno ;_:

Ye pretty good list

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

f2p this weekend;

1. Fi

2. FOE - think?

3. MM- ^?

4. EOP

5. CP

6. DP

p2p this weekend;

1. FOE

2. Fi - i think?

3. MM - ^?

4. TLP/EoP

5. ^

6. DP

overall this weekend;

1. FOE

2. Fi

3. MM

4. EOP

5. DP - because you guys p2p

6. CP/TLP

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I was at the entire Fi trip and this never happened, you were getting pushed back when FOE crashed please tell me how that is a win for MM?

today

FOE

Fi/MM

TLP

EOP?

we went back to gap on purpose not pushed?

Just something totally random, ever since fi's numbers are increased almost 75% of these lists have been from them lol. Not a flame just an observation. You guys need to stop putting so much **** on DP XD All these lists do are try to make o ther clans look like **** and basically try to make them look worse than what they are. Once Fi slumps again they will see what im talking about.

F2P

MM

FI

FOE

P2P

Foe

Fi

Mm

so true, when dp was peaking every other post was from a dp member

1. ir

2. ch

110210183405.png

so true, when dp was peaking every other post was from a dp member

1. ir

2. ch

I very much doubt that, we have like 4/5 active posters on pw as we tell our member not to post here anymore. Only reason I'm on today is to advertise my pk video and get some free views of this horrible website (opinion).

This website is full of pointless 13 year olds who can't take a loss. It reminds me of the Eu side of gamebattles.

On topic:

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

4. DP

5. IDK

opinions are opinions, anyone else agree?

mmflash123.gif