Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Are you kidding me?

First round we started with 33, not 38... you had 40.

In the FFA you had 30, we had 33 and cleared you around 5 times before we got tired of clearing you and left. then you rushed bh bank with like 6 people spamming 2-0 l0l.

Okay, say whatever you want about your starting in first fight, either way cleared.

And second fight both clans kept returning and we dominated the central spot.

And this looks like more then 6 people mate :

090821154025v.png

maulerpixil1-1.gif

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s

Friday

1.Bvb - Downed 5+ MM in nonmulti

2.MM

3.EOP - :/

4.E - :/

FI was scared to go out :(

36 people + scouts.

Who cares though?

No need to make an exuse O_O its not like that PCT fight you guys declined, or anything, Funny how you were free on friday too.

Scott, We had 17 people for the ffa, we dissmissed before we went there for inners.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Eop will look a little silly if epidemic beat them tonight :S same with Fi and MM

Overall

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

4. Dv/Tlp

5. ^

6. E

7. Dp

8. Eop

Gl today guys

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

There should be individual lists for both servers, because of the very "unstable" situation when it comes to whoever dominate and which gets dominated. If you're looking for the average, one must determine which server should weight more, P2P or F2P.

My personal opinion would be F2P, seeing as that's where the clan IS CAPABLEof pulling their maximum opts. However, F2P is more or less only based on opts, and the strategy ends at pushing/holding ground/rush either way/focus the group at point X, while in P2P, it's a matter of who can keep their head cool, put their tanking skills up to the max and where to throw that barrage/chin in order to slap around their opponents like ragdolls.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

1. Foe - Saw your win vs mm

2. MM -

3. Fi - Grats on the win vs mm in p2p

4. Eop - Pulled 55 no sign ups, Almost had every fight crashed, Manage to get 2-3 clean wins. Never lost a fight in clusterfights.

5. E + Dv - Both clans teamed vs EOP.

7. Cp - Pull 40+ every weekend.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Today

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

4. E/Dv - did good, didnt really get a clean run in together either

5. ^

6. Eop - 45 pull? 33% of your ml gj!

7. Dp+vo - why team? LOL

8. Cp - saw you around

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

1. Foe - Saw your win vs mm

2. MM -

3. Fi - Grats on the win vs mm in p2p

4. Eop - Pulled 55 no sign ups, Almost had every fight crashed, Manage to get 2-3 clean wins. Never lost a fight in clusterfights.

5. E + Dv - Both clans teamed vs EOP.

7. Cp - Pull 40+ every weekend.

we pulled 57 and gj on your trip eop <3

lawson & skillzy = sxc beasts :D

FOE

MM

Fi

E/DV - Needs a clean fight 1 weekend on evenish opts but I doubt it'll happen.

EOP - Pulling numbers doesn't give you a rank, you still lost the majority of your fights & even ones you crashed, spent more time hugging single than pking.

DP+Vo

CP - Getting better, gave us an ok fight like 3 hours into our trip.

1. FOE/mm/fi - Not even going to pretend i know what happened here.

2. ^

3. ^

4. EOP - Pulled around 55 without sign ups. Fought E 1 v 1, then DV crashed and Epidemic said off Dv, so ended up 2 v 1, so we retreated to clan wars with alot of members left.

Then fought A/IR/SD above clan wars, then CP came in. We heard E/DP were crashing so we went into clan wars, falled in on our leader went south and charged up from North, cleared like 10 E/DP members we saw there.

We then find the rest of E hiding in single.

Later on find DV as we head north from chaos alter to clan wars, Pur3 Kide always said to me if we run into each other we'll fight you no matter the numbers. Instead they just run through us, we kill around 5-10 members.

We then get a fall in on the portal, and 2 mins later DP charge us. I die but I hear in vent as I return that Epidemic crashed the fight so we retreated to BH with like 10-15 people killed. We get a fall in and we have 35ish there including returners such as myself.

5. E/DV - Lower pull then EOP, kinda teamed against EOP =/ E then ran from us when it seemed they crashed Eop vs CP, and Later on they do crash a fight (EOP vs DP) after DV had run away from us.

6. ^

7. DP - They seemed to have alot.

8. CP - They had a fair few.

9. IR/A/SD - Saw loads of blue capes and searched a few of the people i saw in my video and found those clans came up. Nice pull today SD.

10. ^

11. ^

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

2. ^

3. ^

4. EOP - Pulled around 55 without sign ups. Fought E 1 v 1, then DV crashed and Epidemic said off Dv, so ended up 2 v 1, so we retreated to clan wars with alot of members left.

Then fought A/IR/SD above clan wars, then CP came in. We heard E/DP were crashing so we went into clan wars, falled in on our leader went south and charged up from North, cleared like 10 E/DP members we saw there.

Later on find DV as we head north from chaos alter to clan wars, Pur3 Kide always said to me if we run into each other we'll fight you no matter the numbers. Instead they just run through us, we kill around 5-10 members.

We then get a fall in on the portal, and 2 mins later DP charge us. I die but I hear in vent as I return that Epidemic crashed the fight so we retreated to BH with like 10-15 people killed. We get a fall in and we have 35ish there including returners such as myself.

5. E/DV - Lower pull then EOP, kinda teamed against EOP =/ E then ran from us when it seemed they crashed Eop vs CP, and Later on they do crash a fight (EOP vs DP) after DV had run away from us.

6. ^

9. IR/A/SD - Saw loads of blue capes and searched a few of the people i saw in my video and found those clans came up. Nice pull today SD.

10. ^

11. ^

riveting tale chap

2. ^

3. ^

6. ^

10. ^

11. ^

43 seconds into the vid you rush in

1:21 we are pushing you to the east quite easily 1:38 dv rush in it would've been a good fight its a shame it got crashed, don't put yourself above us when there is absolutely no reason to there were no clear winners today so its hard to even rank anyone.

E 47 (Scouted - Mandatory inactive sweep)

Dv 42 (Scouted)

EoP 55 [No sign ups]

Well if we only pulled 47 then it's pretty bad for you seeing as we raped you after you crashed us. Guess massing didn't work out too well for you.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker