Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

So you leave after 2 minutes? Impatient much...

Could of come to our world if you're annoyed with us taking so long :X

Nah bruv. Probably more bothered by the fact you gained 20 people in a day.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we weren't 30 minutes late. We actually turned up at 9pm unlike EOP who were in a different world at the time, possibly adding members to their ml at 9:02pm. 2 minutes after the official start. So we just turned away ^_^. Hope you had a fun evening, I sure did.

wow lamest excuse I ever heard LOL! You guys left after 2 minutes? wow pathetic. well auto-win for us. GF

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

Nah bruv. Probably more bothered by the fact you gained 20 people in a day.

Well i went to bed and we had 112 people on the memberlist.

We had 119 before the war.

We had issues with old school members such as Brute Scim X coming back.

Isues for example; Ska is a pro and Amateur dead - wrongly taken off the memberlist.

-Applications do NOT have to be closed and Runeheads do NOT have to be locked. Clan’s may recruit as much as they want for this tournament.

So 7, not 20 people being put on the memberlist, is not such a big deal.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

wow lamest excuse I ever heard LOL! You guys left after 2 minutes? wow pathetic. well auto-win for us. GF

not an excuse. Just really bored. We like things tip top and in order, on time. B)

and to charlie. thank you for taking the time to point out it was not conflicting with any rules of the PCT. However, I did not once bring this up.

not an excuse. Just really bored. We like things tip top and in order, on time. B)

and to charlie. thank you for taking the time to point out it was not conflicting with any rules of the PCT. However, I did not once bring this up.

I know you didn't bring this up, however some people may mix this up with PCR list, so it was for the ignorant fool reading it benefit.

I also pointed out how we went up by 7 - members being readded due to old school coming back and inner issues of members having problems and leaving.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

I know you didn't bring this up, however some people may mix this up with PCR list, so it was for the ignorant fool reading it benefit.

I also pointed out how we went up by 7 - members being readded due to old school coming back and inner issues of members having problems and leaving.

ahh thats cool man. Yeah I agree, there are some idiots out there.

Oh sorry, must've been informed wrongly. Sorry for troubling you and gratz on both of your wins vs us.

1.FOE - 85ish, Beat MM

2.MM - Idk, bad pull =s

3.FI - Idk

4.EOP - 82 Peak pull for TLP full out, Went out pking with 65 members, Got no good fights lol, every clan declined =c.

5.DP - Heard you beat Dv

6.DV - Good Job beating E, sorry for crashing your ending opts =/

7.E - off day.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

F2p:

#1 Mm

#2 Foe

#3 Fi

#4 E

#5 Dv

#6 Eop

#7 Tlp

#8 Dp

#9 Ir

#10 Cp

P2p:

#1 Foe

#2 Mm

#3 Fi

#4 Tlp

#5 Dv

#6 C

#7 Dp

#8 E

#9 Ir

#10 Cy

Overall:

#1 Foe

#2 Mm

#3 Fi

#4 Dv

#5 Tlp

#6 Dp

#7 E

#8 Eop

#9 Ir

#10 Cy

Very accurate list imo.

1.FOE - 85ish, Beat MM

2.MM - Idk, bad pull =s

3.FI - Idk

4.EOP - 82 Peak pull for TLP full out, Went out pking with 65 members, Got no good fights lol, every clan declined =c.

5.DP - Heard you beat Dv

7.E - off day.

lol DP didnt beat us we ended our trip and went pking with 12 ppl, so we heard dp had around 20-25 and rushed them in altar so they beat us. and we beat them at altar and when they we're going to have a run-in with IR we rushed them and pushed them all the way from dwarfs to cw.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

1.FOE - 85ish, Beat MM

2.MM - Idk, bad pull =s

3.FI - Idk

5.DP - Heard you beat Dv

7.E - off day.

Your signature is so contradictive lol.

psst, E were beating DP till MM crashed and DP had Vo with them and outnumbered us, we killed EOP twice, not really sure what you were doing cause you only had like 20 people 50 minutes into your trip but whatever lol, everyone knows you didn't actually pull 82 but it's okay, flaunt your fake rank while you can.

Today

FOE

MM

Fi

Dv

(EOP if you wanna rank a clan with massed war opts)

E

Dp+Vo

A

CP

Whats ur problem? I haven't complained about it and all I'm saying is the magic bonuses from mystic are much greater than ghostly, therefore you have a chance in owning us in P2p. I don't see why your so defensive all the time.

No, I'm sorry but if we can beat you 15(Mm) vs 10 Fi in 1 defense gear then mystic has nothing to do with the equation. The cap is 10 defense by the way. :rolleyes:

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

1. MM

2. FOE- ribbit

3. FI- tried to crash.. then fought MM straight up and got absolutely buttfucked in 40 seconds lmfao

4. E- Umm.. tell Plode/Hot arrows to stop coming to our events?

Funny you mention butt ******* us :lol: but yeah guys pushed the hell out of us with over 30 more people than us. Almost 6 years of butt *******!

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Urg, when EOP's doing crap E/DV are nice to us, as soon as we get numbers up, we've pulled 60+ to the last 3 weeks, to be fair they're events, but we're still pulling good numbers.

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI

4. EOP - i know we had at least 70 to the war in my closed cc, 60ish to the pk trip which died down. Plodeh declined a pk run in offer with no reasonable excuse, Pur3 Kide declinded on behalf of EOP saying come and get us, we'll fight back if you find us. EOP needs a better scouting system, ******* told Russ TLP were north of clan wars and we run into the end of DV v E.

5. DV - beat E

6. E - lost to dv, dunno what else you did

7. Malice - we killed like 15-20 of you at the end before we sucidaled into

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

No, I'm sorry but if we can beat you 15(Mm) vs 10 Fi in 1 defense gear then mystic has nothing to do with the equation. The cap is 10 defense by the way. :rolleyes:

I hope you're not trying to extrapolate from a minuscule-war.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Guest wcking
FOE - good pull

MM- would have beaten others, was winning the FI fight clearly

FI

EOP

DV - good job

we were fighting for like 20 seconds before foe came in, you guys were clearly winning