Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2P:

#1 MM - Can see this easily changing if you dont keep the # up.

#2 FOE - Keep pulling in the 100's and you'll be #1 in no time.

#3 FI - One week you have no trip, one week you pull 100, another week you pull 65, no consistency.

#4 E - Doesn't challenge the above enhough, pull more # and you can take FI.

#5 DV - Solid clan, can't challenge the above and have more number's on the below.

#6 TLP/EOP - TLP don't try in F2P apparently, they have the organisation just need the # at pk trips.

#7 EOP/TLP - Just came out of another slump, under a new sort of leadership, also has improved it's organisation, imo can beat the above in even opt's on there day.

#8 DP - Had alot of number's before, this was really why you dominated most of the above, but it seem's your organisation isn't that great and it showed in the EOP war.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P

1. MM - at the moment the number one, consistent, strong, and good

2. FOE - huge pulls, a real threat to the #1

3. Fi - very solid, havent really risen or fallen, just some of the amazing pulls by the above have you here. can easily compete with the above if numbers are there during the given week

--- GAP ---

4. E - levels keep us from competing with above, but still are here. kind of an akward spot

-- mini gap --

5. DV - in between the below and above numberwise

6. TLP/EOP - f2p isnt what tlp prides themselves on, but they are still damn good at it, eop are turning things around and the next month should be interesting

7. Dp - everything is there, just needs to click

8. not sure about here

35b6usw.gif

F2p fullout

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. E

P2p fullout

1. Foe

2. Mm/Fi

3. ^ Fi has alot of people in mystic, and mystic helps aton in magic based wars.

4. Tlp

Overall

1. Foe/Mm

2. ^

3. Fi

4. Tlp

Guest wcking
F2p fullout

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. E

P2p fullout

1. Foe

2. Mm/Fi

3. ^ Fi has alot of people in mystic, and mystic helps aton in magic based wars.

4. Tlp

Overall

1. Foe/Mm

2. ^

3. Fi

4. Tlp

MM accepts 20 defense, it isn't our fault that people with 20 defense apply to our clan, so either you don't accept it and complain all you want, or accept it and not bring it up at all

MM accepts 20 defense, it isn't our fault that people with 20 defense apply to our clan, so either you don't accept it and complain all you want, or accept it and not bring it up at all

He's not complaining. He's merely bringing up a point.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Whats ur problem? I haven't complained about it and all I'm saying is the magic bonuses from mystic are much greater than ghostly, therefore you have a chance in owning us in P2p. I don't see why your so defensive all the time.

Whats ur problem? I haven't complained about it and all I'm saying is the magic bonuses from mystic are much greater than ghostly, therefore you have a chance in owning us in P2p. I don't see why your so defensive all the time.

I know what you meant but i lol'd as I took it in a different context.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Guest wcking

today

MM - nice opts

FOE

Fi - no, we didn't try to crash MM purposely, we logged in and saw you guys so we attacked, we didn't know you guys had just got done fighting FOE

E

MM - :)

FOE - Nory lol

FI - 40 seconds

E - Meh didn't see you but you prob earned this spot

FF - Grats

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

MM - :)

FOE - Nory lol

FI - 40 seconds

E - Meh didn't see you but you prob earned this spot

FF - Grats

Ohey :o

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

F2p:

#1 Mm

#2 Foe

#3 Fi

#4 E

#5 Dv

#6 Eop

#7 Tlp

#8 Dp

#9 Ir

#10 Cp

P2p:

#1 Foe

#2 Mm

#3 Fi

#4 Tlp

#5 Dv

#6 C

#7 Dp

#8 E

#9 Ir

#10 Cy

Overall:

#1 Foe

#2 Mm

#3 Fi

#4 Dv

#5 Tlp

#6 Dp

#7 E

#8 Eop

#9 Ir

#10 Cy

Guest wcking

today

FOE - why did you guys crash Fi vs MM and say 'off mm' right after we rushed mm?

MM/Fi - even opt fight which could've gone either way, i knew you wouldn't keep #1 for long

EOP

TLP?

Dv?

E?

Today:

FOE - Heard you beat MM

MM - heard you lost to FOE

FI - just a guess, no idea what you did today apart from kill like 5 of our late hoppers.

EOP - War opts at the beginning. Had 72 fallen in, but a few randoms, i counted 68 in my locked clan chat.

Dv - Saw they beat Epidemic, sorry for crashing in at the end of it, ******* scout told us TLP were there.

E - Declined planned run in when i gave honest numbers of around 55ish at that time. The reason for declining is that we cheat, which was the stupidest thing i've heard since we haven't been out with decent numbers properly for like 2 months+. I then have plode saying see, you cheat, you crash... memories come up of when Epidemic knowingly crash our planned run in with CP, so us attacking who we thought were tlp, i'm not sorry for.

TLP - Had 50 at the beginning i heard, 30 mins late to war with eop, auto win to us.

Malice - killed them, had like... 20 people?

A - Saw them out with 15 people

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

TLP - Had 50 at the beginning i heard, 30 mins late to war with eop, auto win to us.

we weren't 30 minutes late. We actually turned up at 9pm unlike EOP who were in a different world at the time, possibly adding members to their ml at 9:02pm. 2 minutes after the official start. So we just turned away ^_^. Hope you had a fun evening, I sure did.

we weren't 30 minutes late. We actually turned up at 9pm unlike EOP who were in a different world at the time, possibly adding members to their ml at 9:02pm. 2 minutes after the official start. So we just turned away ^_^. Hope you had a fun evening, I sure did.

So you leave after 2 minutes? Impatient much...

Could of come to our world if you're annoyed with us taking so long :X

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png