Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Yes, Dv are #1, thats why we casually beat them on Sunday right? And yes, it was 1-1 in clan wars, and we beat them in pvp, what does that make it? 2-1?

If we had fought you in the beginning of our trip when we had 50+ we would have beat the **** out of you, but of course you go after us when our opts are decreasing as time goes on, that really shows how good you are!

You're ******* retarded, how is finishing a war beneficial to our pull, you guys don't even go out on Saturdays so you probably don't know about people having lives and having to leave at some point or another, a good time being after the war is over because they don't want to leave during it. And yes, you guys are so bad that 1 rune pure that we brought because his pure was f2p, took out 8 of you, and made you rage and cry all over these forums. Please keep doing it, you're only hurting yourself.

You and your your leaders need to get your story of lies straight, one minute its 1-1 against Dv then the next minute you got crashed, we scouted you as soon as you got into Bh and you wouldn't move outside Cw because you knew Carnage was there (l2 talk in cc), we cant attack you during a run in thats called crashing and we are on good terms with Dv so your points make no sense, earlier in this ryan admitted to bringing his main account to our last run in there was other mains around.

My question is if you own so bad and you wreck Carnage so bad why bring mains even when we are outnumbered? lmao :lol:

You pulled 52 out of a 115 to your fight v Dv and we pulled 47 with our bot spamming in IRC no sign ups nothing for the day, good job to you bro.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

536. Malice- they will leave massing about 11pm est time and claim they went undefeated.

3525. Malice- they will own f2p again as they dont p2p. I bet they wont lose to anyone =)

Is there a reason you're flaming Malice?

1) We have trips at 4:30 PM EST, slightly later than other clans because our members hail from a wide range of timezones, and we like to give everybody a chance to attend.

2) When did we ever claim we went undefeated? Our past Saturdays topic the first paragraph described our loss to Epidemic. We always post about our good fights on CP's/whichever other clans topic who we lose to.

3) You didn't have to rank us on Sunday predictions if you already knew we don't P2P. You're just trying to be an *******, as far as I can see for no reason at all.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Is there a reason you're flaming Malice?

1) We have trips at 4:30 PM EST, slightly later than other clans because our members hail from a wide range of timezones, and we like to give everybody a chance to attend.

2) When did we ever claim we went undefeated? Our past Saturdays topic the first paragraph described our loss to Epidemic. We always post about our good fights on CP's/whichever other clans topic who we lose to.

3) You didn't have to rank us on Sunday predictions if you already knew we don't P2P. You're just trying to be an *******, as far as I can see for no reason at all.

You can tell a clan rarely does good by the way they get so cocky when they do ok lol

CP has become alot of clan's canal pal the past few weeks. Theyre besties with DP, EOP, IR and E

You obviously know nothing at all, so keep your nose out. Idiot.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Can we get back to the list please, there is no reason to fight over some ones list. Why can't you all just get along...

My Overall List

1.Foe

2.Mm

3.Fi

4.Tlp

5.Dv

6.E

7.Ir

8.Eop

9.Dp

10.Cp/M

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Bollox? Couldn't find a better word honestly?

Anyway, before we met you guys, we already had a 2 round fight vs DV in clan wars, then we did our 3rd round in pvp and won, then got crashed by a main clan. After that I believe we re-massed and just started pking, and ran into you. So, 1. We beat Dv, who are better than you. 2. We were lower on opts than we started with because of time, and remassing. We ARE still better than you, if you're going to cry over losing your crown then that's cool with us because we quite frankly don't give a ****.

It was 1-1 in clan wars and mains crashed pvp so im sorry but nobody can claim a win when mains crashed not even close to it finishing

090906211913.png

That was after the mains crashed and i dont see many ir if im honest, but yea like i said i didnt claim a win there is about 20 dv there and a large majority off the minimap

but yeah whatever, ir has stepped up i guess we need to start having some sort of sign up, was fun but as you can see from the pic you cant claim a win sorry

F2p List

1. Foe/MM

2. ^

3. Fi

4. E

5. Dv

6. Eop

7. Cp

8. Tlp

9. Ir/Dp/Cy

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

You and your your leaders need to get your story of lies straight, one minute its 1-1 against Dv then the next minute you got crashed, we scouted you as soon as you got into Bh and you wouldn't move outside Cw because you knew Carnage was there (l2 talk in cc), we cant attack you during a run in thats called crashing and we are on good terms with Dv so your points make no sense, earlier in this ryan admitted to bringing his main account to our last run in there was other mains around.

My question is if you own so bad and you wreck Carnage so bad why bring mains even when we are outnumbered? lmao :lol:

You pulled 52 out of a 115 to your fight v Dv and we pulled 47 with our bot spamming in IRC no sign ups nothing for the day, good job to you bro.

Yes, it was 1-1 in clanwars, we did a 3rd round in pvp which got crashed, what is so hard to understand about that? Yes Ryan admitted to bringing his main account because he, as well as myself, doesn't give a **** what people like you think. I've already said, his pure is f2p currently, and as eager as he is to attend events, I'm not going to stop him simply because of financial issues. This will not continue forever, just until he is able to get p2p. If you want to keep crying about it, go ahead, you're only wasting your own time, which you seem to not be able to find a better way to spend it anyway.

Yes we could easily destroy you even opts, as proven in the clan wars fight, and our fair run in, in pvp, two sundays ago. See my point above, we don't need mains to kill you at all lol, you guys are trash. I mean, you guys are a pure p2p clan, don't even go out on Saturdays, don't even f2p mini, and we STILL beat you. I'm not into putting other clans down like this, but you're simply an idiot who thinks his clan is the best.

Yes we pulled 52 out of 115 people on our memberlist the day after our full-out PCT war vs EOP. Dang we suk rit man? Most clans wouldn't even go out, yet we pull a solid 52. Fyi, we also had no sign ups since they were for the war on Saturday, so don't make idiotic accusations.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Yes, it was 1-1 in clanwars, we did a 3rd round in pvp which got crashed, what is so hard to understand about that? Yes Ryan admitted to bringing his main account because he, as well as myself, doesn't give a **** what people like you think. I've already said, his pure is f2p currently, and as eager as he is to attend events, I'm not going to stop him simply because of financial issues. This will not continue forever, just until he is able to get p2p. If you want to keep crying about it, go ahead, you're only wasting your own time, which you seem to not be able to find a better way to spend it anyway.

Yes we could easily destroy you even opts, as proven in the clan wars fight, and our fair run in, in pvp, two sundays ago. See my point above, we don't need mains to kill you at all lol, you guys are trash. I mean, you guys are a pure p2p clan, don't even go out on Saturdays, don't even f2p mini, and we STILL beat you. I'm not into putting other clans down like this, but you're simply an idiot who thinks his clan is the best.

Yes we pulled 52 out of 115 people on our memberlist the day after our full-out PCT war vs EOP. Dang we suk rit man? Most clans wouldn't even go out, yet we pull a solid 52. Fyi, we also had no sign ups since they were for the war on Saturday, so don't make idiotic accusations.

Im modest about my clan, i dont like attention i rarely even do lists i dont brag never called ourselfs #1 ever, you go on like your gods but your not your average like us and every other med level clan who does P2P. You go on about how you f2p like your very good at it, if its so easy to beat us = opts why was the result of the war 2-1, If we are so trash why instantly run from us without even knowing our opts? Why are we even ranked on these lists? Why have you only shown your worthy of a sunday trip these few weeks since the entire timeline of Pvp?

If you dont care what i think why did you try to cloak him in your spread and not tell me you was bringing mains and having your leaders still deny him even being their?

Im done talking to you your just a idiot who thinks his clan is godlike when its truly not. Hope you dont take up all your time having "planned run ins" and bringing your main accounts to fight for a pure clan, you go on about this f2p crap your not even good at it lol you won a war and now your all excited and cocky i wonder if i will be hearing all this talk in a few months, i love them cocky easy to knock down, just like all the other people like you we have come against.

Sat Preds

1.MM

2.Foe

3.Fi

4.E

5.Dv

6.Eop

7.IR/Cp- depends on pulls

8.^

9.Tlp

10.Dp

11.Cy

536. Malice- they will leave massing about 11pm est time and claim they went undefeated.

Alright so all of a sudden IR have their petty merger and gain an actual userbase that hasn't been banned off Pure Warfare (yet) and thinking talking **** in this topic gives them a rank. Firstly, Malice masses from 4PM EST and leaves at 5PM EST, we are an EST clan. We have more Australians than we do GMTers and thus we cater for that by allowing Australians to wake up at 7AM rather than 6AM. Feel free to declare a war at 6AM EST and we'll see how well IR do. No one really cares about IR because we all know they don't need to be beaten, they'll have a 2 week good run before they self implode and re-enter slumpville, until their next merge or source of mass recruiting presents itself.

----

1:: Mayhem Makers

2:: Final Ownage Elite

3:: Fatality

4:: Epidemic

5:: Devastation

6:: Eruption of Pures

7:: Destructive Pures/Corrupt Pures

8:: Corrupt Pures/Destructive Pures

9:: Calamity/Malice

10:: Malice/Calamity

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Alright so all of a sudden IR have their petty merger and gain an actual userbase that hasn't been banned off Pure Warfare (yet) and thinking talking **** in this topic gives them a rank. Firstly, Malice masses from 4PM EST and leaves at 5PM EST, we are an EST clan. We have more Australians than we do GMTers and thus we cater for that by allowing Australians to wake up at 7AM rather than 6AM. Feel free to declare a war at 6AM EST and we'll see how well IR do. No one really cares about IR because we all know they don't need to be beaten, they'll have a 2 week good run before they self implode and re-enter slumpville, until their next merge or source of mass recruiting presents itself.

----

i dont see tlp

explain.

----

Agreed.

Ir stfu.

f2p:

1. MM

2. FOe

3. FI

4. E

5. DV

6. EOP

7. TLP/DP

8. CP

9. Malice/CY

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Im modest about my clan, i dont like attention i rarely even do lists i dont brag never called ourselfs #1 ever, you go on like your gods but your not your average like us and every other med level clan who does P2P. You go on about how you f2p like your very good at it, if its so easy to beat us = opts why was the result of the war 2-1, If we are so trash why instantly run from us without even knowing our opts? Why are we even ranked on these lists? Why have you only shown your worthy of a sunday trip these few weeks since the entire timeline of Pvp?

If you dont care what i think why did you try to cloak him in your spread and not tell me you was bringing mains and having your leaders still deny him even being their?

Im done talking to you your just a idiot who thinks his clan is godlike when its truly not. Hope you dont take up all your time having "planned run ins" and bringing your main accounts to fight for a pure clan, you go on about this f2p crap your not even good at it lol you won a war and now your all excited and cocky i wonder if i will be hearing all this talk in a few months, i love them cocky easy to knock down, just like all the other people like you we have come against.

Jesus Christ, waiting for my post much? You're GMT time and you're up at 9:30 central time just waiting for me to post? God damn lol, you're quite the addict.

Not going to respond to all your points, because I simply don't have the time like you do lol, but you say we suck at f2p yet:

http://pure-warfare.com/index.php?showtopic=2337

Beat a pure f2p clan stacked with levels and organization in Round 3, came close in Round 2, came within 100 kills in a 1 hour long run in. If you guys warred Eop in f2p you would probably be wondering where the spec option is for the rune scimitar and where the phoniex necklaces are.

We're better than you, we've earned it, now keep complaining because I'm not going to even look at your next post. See you Sunday.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Jesus Christ, waiting for my post much? You're GMT time and you're up at 9:30 central time just waiting for me to post? God damn lol, you're quite the addict.

Not going to respond to all your points, because I simply don't have the time like you do lol, but you say we suck at f2p yet:

http://pure-warfare.com/index.php?showtopic=2337

Beat a pure f2p clan stacked with levels and organization in Round 3, came close in Round 2, came within 100 kills in a 1 hour long run in. If you guys warred Eop in f2p you would probably be wondering where the spec option is for the rune scimitar and where the phoniex necklaces are.

We're better than you, we've earned it, now keep complaining because I'm not going to even look at your next post. See you Sunday.

Im a college student no such thing as sleep ;)

Nobody said you sucked at f2p ;)

Indeed see you sunday

F2P Overall

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. E

5. TLP

6. EOP

7. DV

8. CP/DP/IR/CY

9. --

10. --

11. --

Runehead Count

1. FOE/MM [142]

2. --

3. IR [113]

4. EOP [111]

5. Fi [106]

6. CP [102]

7. TLP [100]

8. CY [92]

9. DV [88]

10. E [81]

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

tuesday rankings

1. mm- beat foe in even options, lost to foe when we were close to ending a fun trip.

2. foe- tries to crash a mm main hunting trip and horribly fails, only succeeds after massing 2x opts of mm. likes to suck the fun out of rs.

3. others

Rofl I find it hard to see that 22 people is 2x opts?

we had 30 people first fight but half were at bh and other half at altar.

and we beat you at altar with 22 people gf.

1-1 can't say who won that day.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

F2P Overall

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. E

5. TLP

6. EOP

7. DV